Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29727 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (10 / 11) - Day 2 - Bright Gold Dawn
« Reply #645 on: May 15, 2023, 02:09:14 pm »

Gonna park a vote on Jim then... Also investigate..

If you could pick two people to confirm the alignment of, who would it be?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 15, 2023, 02:10:56 pm »

If you've been reading, today. And you spend points, not gain points.
So I'm assuming you didn't buy it with pink, since you don't know you can still spend a zero.

Look, web thinks he probably sold three hot dogs yesterday, one with green points and two with pink points. I'm very interested in who bought those with what.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 15, 2023, 02:12:32 pm »

Gonna park a vote on Jim then... Also investigate..

If you could pick two people to confirm the alignment of, who would it be?
... I think you just hammered.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 15, 2023, 02:14:34 pm »

We were at four last Night, and I tried to Mamobo it, but NQT's vote didn't work for some reason, but we might not be at Hammer, too.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 15, 2023, 02:15:52 pm »

We were at four last Night, and I tried to Mamobo it, but NQT's vote didn't work for some reason, but we might not be at Hammer, too.
I recommend we wait patiently to get Fallacy to confirm or deny.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: May 15, 2023, 02:18:18 pm »

I'm so glad NQT parked two votes on Jim so people could end the day early.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 15, 2023, 02:18:37 pm »

To be clear, I did count and we were at five (including NQT×2) before Tric's vote, but I don't know if anyone has some weird ability that affects this.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 15, 2023, 02:20:47 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's hammer.

I could forgive people for not knowing since there have been zero vote counts for all of Day 2.

There was maybe things I wanted to say but I couldn't really be bothered anyway.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: May 15, 2023, 02:23:25 pm »

It really doesn't look like Tric meant any harm since they're asking a question that wouldn't be answered after "hammering".

I blame NQT for being scum. If they're town it's absolutely baffling at this point.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 15, 2023, 02:24:43 pm »

Unvote

I'm not seeing Hammer.  Should be 6 to hammer, and I only see 5.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: May 15, 2023, 02:25:17 pm »

I could forgive people for not knowing since there have been zero vote counts for all of Day 2.
Nice.

Last chance Jack: Convert me tonight and we'll turn it around.

NQT you're a dead man so you better not touch me.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 15, 2023, 02:29:20 pm »

Unvote

I'm not seeing Hammer.  Should be 6 to hammer, and I only see 5.
NJW2000, you, Jack, NQT, NQT, Tric. None of these changed that I saw. Unless, again, some ability pertains that I don't know about.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 15, 2023, 06:13:19 pm »

Quote from: Votebox
Egan_BW (0):
EuchreJack (0):
Jim Groovester (6): NJW2000, webadict, EuchreJack, notquitethere, notquitethere, TricMagic
Maximum Spin (0):
notquitethere (0):
NJW2000 (0):
Toaster (0):
ToonyMan (0):
TricMagic (0):
webadict (0):

No Execution (0):

6 votes hammers.

Not Voting (5): Egan_BW, Jim Groovester, Maximum Spin, Toaster, ToonyMan

Jim Groovester stares you all down, frowning.

Soon after, he falls, but his ghost escapes to live another day.

Jim Groovester has been executed.

Jim Groovester was Cult.

"You win if 50% or more of the living players are members of your Cult faction and this fact cannot be forcibly changed by players outside your faction."

(Innate, 1-Shot, Auto) Eldritch Possession: Your spirit is indomitable and chaotic. When you die, as long as there is a living player you have used Kill Webadict Now successfully on, you automatically trade roles with them before any flip occurs, but unfortunately this ability publicly reveals its details as the price of doing so. Once your spirit has been transferred, it is weakened, and cannot use Day actions until a full Day has passed. When you ‘level up’, this ability’s shot reloads if it was expended.

Jim Groovester was Xxyrix, Firefly Queen.

(Innate, Auto) Gestate Firefly Brood: You may extract genetic code from your fireflies, and use their sacrifice to grow your decaying insectile legions. At the start of each Day, you may choose up to two non-Innate Firefly abilities you possess. Reduce each selected ability’s Lifetime by 1, then create two copies of the selected ability if you only chose one, or one copy of each ability you selected if you selected two of them.
(Innate, Auto) Mutate Firefly Brood: At the end of each Day, you may experiment with the genetics of one non-Innate Firefly ability you possess, transforming it into a different but similar ability randomly. The transformation will always be of some utility, and additionally the Lifetime of the ability will be increased by a minimum of 1. Less potent changes will result in more Lifetime increase, and vice versa.
(Lifetime 2, Auto) Firefly Hive: You may sacrifice your brood to produce more fuel for your fire - you may sacrifice up to two non-Innate Firefly abilities you possess at the start of the Night and gain 1 AP for each.
{AP0} (Lifetime 1, Night) Red Firefly Swarm [target]: Your swarming fireflies burn the target, reducing their red Lucky Number by 1.
{AP1} (Lifetime 1, Night) Firefly Warrior [target]: You assign your giant firefly soldier to assault your target. It will interfere with a random action costing 2 AP or less that they perform this Night, blocking it. If this action’s Lifetime is 1 when it is used, it will also inflict Burning on the target.
{AP1} (Lifetime 1, Night) Firefly Warrior [target]: You assign your giant firefly soldier to assault your target. It will interfere with a random action costing 2 AP or less that they perform this Night, blocking it. If this action’s Lifetime is 1 when it is used, it will also inflict Burning on the target.
{AP1} (Lifetime 1, Night) Firefly Guardian [target/self]: You assign your giant firefly soldier to defend your target. It will nullify the results of a randomly selected single negative action used on the target with an AP cost of 2 or less. If this action’s Lifetime is 1 when it is used, it will also inflict Burning on the user of the negative action prevented.
{AP1} (Lifetime 1, Night) Firefly Guardian [target/self]: You assign your giant firefly soldier to defend your target. It will nullify the results of a randomly selected single negative action used on the target with an AP cost of 2 or less. If this action’s Lifetime is 1 when it is used, it will also inflict Burning on the user of the negative action prevented.
{AP1} (Lifetime 5, Night) Telepathic Firefly Spitter [target]: Your spitter drone spews a spray of brainmatter, learning the name and AP cost (if any) of one ability your target possesses. If this action’s Lifetime is 1 when it is used, it also detonates, and also learns the ability’s tags.
{AP2} (Single, Lifetime 2, Night) Firefly Honey Medic [target/self]: Your medical-honey worker smears healing honey on your target or yourself, removing all status conditions and increasing their red Lucky Number by 4. You may order the worker to add blood to its honey, which reduces its Lifetime by 1 and removes Disable from all its target’s abilities.
{AP0} (1-Shot, Night) Night of the Fireflies: You invoke a final swarm. For the duration of this Night, you may only use Firefly actions, but you gain 1 AP for every Firefly action you possess. You feed on the blood of your fallen, and increase your red and green Lucky Numbers by 2 for every Firefly ability destroyed this Night.

Quote from: Reference
(Reference) (Status) Burning: Your red Lucky Number is reduced by 1 before the start of each Day while you are alive. If you would gain Burning while you already have Burning, instead this condition is updated to increase the reduction by 1.

It seems you have made some progress.

But the game is not yet over.

Night 2 has begun, and will end at 8 PM Tuesday, Central time, May 16th. It may end sooner if all players submit their actions quickly.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 06:30:10 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (9 / 11) - Night 2 - Squashed Emberbug
« Reply #658 on: May 16, 2023, 08:37:57 pm »

Processing Night actions.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (9 / 11) - Night 2 - Squashed Emberbug
« Reply #659 on: May 17, 2023, 12:08:35 am »

If your night action results PM said 'Night 3', that is a typo, not some player fucking with the foundations of time. Please forgive me.
Generic Arms Race.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 88