Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29771 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (9 / 11) - Night 2 - Squashed Emberbug
« Reply #660 on: May 17, 2023, 12:39:23 am »

Night results distributed. Please stand by for Lucky Numbers distribution.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (9 / 11) - Night 2 - Squashed Emberbug
« Reply #661 on: May 17, 2023, 01:36:11 am »

Tragically, when you return, Egan_BW has been absolutely annihilated.

Egan_BW has been killed. Egan_BW is permanently unrevivable, and cannot be returned to life.

I suppose I'll have to reveal their alignment, now.

Egan_BW was ___.

"___"

Wait, that's not how it's supposed to work.

Role, please?

Egan_BW was Sysadmin.

(Innate, Auto) Software Modularization: You are a master of manipulating parallel threads and software objects. You are actually three players: Egan_AW, Egan_BW, and Egan_CW. You (plural) share the same Lucky Numbers (except for red), role name, vote / execution participation (as Egan_BW), alignment, and this Auto. Your other abilities are divided among you. You don’t get access to deadchat and lose the ability to post until all three of you are dead. Your alignment only death flips once all three of you are dead. Being executed will be the end of all three of you, but one of you being killed will only kill that section of yourself.
{APX} (Night) Pipe Processes [target][choices X]: You pipe the output of your target to unintended inputs. For each AP you spent on this action, redirect the primary target of one random targeted action your target is performing to another living player of your choice. You may choose the same player multiple times. If your own target is within a Virtual Machine, your choices will be assumed to refer to players or player copies also within the Virtual Machine.
{AP1} (3-Shot, Night) Boot In Virtual Machine [target/self]: You launch your target in a Virtual Machine. This moves them out of the game and into a temporary replica of the game state as it is currently. The player copies do not take any action, and any players you target with this action are not copied, and exist within the same replica. Player copies cannot be alignment converted. You may act on the players in the replicated game state even if you are not within the replicated game state, but no other player shares this privilege.

Hm.

Well okay then.

Egan_BW (or at least someone wearing their face) mourns the loss of Egan_BW, then joins you at the voting table.

notquitethere is still glowing, by the way.

Quote from: Votebox
Egan_BW (0):
EuchreJack (0):
Maximum Spin (0):
notquitethere (0):
NJW2000 (0):
Toaster (0):
ToonyMan (0):
TricMagic (0):
webadict (0):

No Execution (0):

6 votes hammers.

Not Voting (10): Egan_BW, EuchreJack, Maximum Spin, notquitethere, notquitethere, NJW2000, Toaster, ToonyMan, TricMagic, webadict

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 1 AM Central/Forum time, Friday, May 19th.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (9 / 11) - Day 3 - Game of Clones
« Reply #662 on: May 17, 2023, 01:43:33 am »

Webadict. Explain yourself.
One wheel short of a wagon

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: May 17, 2023, 01:47:37 am »

Egan_BW.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 17, 2023, 05:23:57 am »

I gave items to Web, Max, and Tric last night.

I failed to give Tric an item for some reason.

Also I have been even further Disabled by black slime so now I can barely do anything. Thanks NQT.

Who did Jim swap with?

It's a player that had this Firefly role until now.

Egan - no, doesn't match what they claimed N1
NJW - no, doesn't match what they claimed N1

webadict - most likely not, doesn't match their Hotdog claim and nobody else would be the Hotdog Vendor

Max - probably not, they're probably the devil deal person and the firefly role doesn't match
Tric - probably not, they learned about the Lifetime tag on N1 so it doesn't seem like they had the role
NQT - probably not, doesn't match what little they've claimed, but more important I don't think Jim targets NQT

Jack - could be
Toaster - could be

I think Jim targeted either Jack or Toaster or maybe NQT.

I feel like it would be Jack personally.

It's also not whoever grey goo'd me, because it's not in this role.

If Toaster isn't lying about not gooing me, then NQT is probably the one that goo'd me N1. (And now black slime'd me N2)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 17, 2023, 06:30:17 am »

Webadict. Explain yourself.
?  Don't like Hot Dogs?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 17, 2023, 06:34:19 am »

Hmm... Max never bought a Hot Dog.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: May 17, 2023, 06:54:49 am »

That was a fun filled night. I got visited by 4 people!

In other news, Egan was Town. He's dead now. I did however get some useful info, there are 6 Town remaining besides them. Which means there are 3 impostors among us. One of which is likely NQT as the original holder of the Firefly Guardian Ability. Truly bugs you out huh NQT?

Toony, did you give me a Gun?

Egan's conditional also happens to be an AND. Eleimnate all Meme-filled Roles.

Last is thus, someone may have tried to Convert me last night, as that purple number has dropped. A lot. From this, Red is a Death Counter, Green is Town Action-based, Purple is a Cult Counter, and Pink a Gift Counter.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 17, 2023, 07:01:33 am »

Time to finish the job on Egan. The cult theme seems to be cultists who can come back. I think we must have had exactly 2 cult leaders, Jim and Egan. I've got more reasons around this to unpack in a bit.

Tric, pretty sure that's Toaster, as Jim's convert (or maybe Egans?)

I gooped up Toony on N1 with my sludge powers, the Magnus Opus. Dunno what happened N2, as I spent all my actions on my shot. Guess I got lucky Web decided not to block me.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 17, 2023, 07:04:18 am »

Time to finish the job on Egan. The cult theme seems to be cultists who can come back. I think we must have had exactly 2 cult leaders, Jim and Egan. I've got more reasons around this to unpack in a bit.

I gooped up Toony on N1 with my sludge powers, the Magnus Opus. Dunno what happened N2, as I spent all my actions on my shot. Guess I got lucky Web decided not to block me.
Nope~ I would have needed to be redirected for that to occur. And I was only targeted by 1 person that night. As no one claimed to have done so, I doubt it was a redirection. That's the wrong thread to take to get me off of you, even if the Egan is odd.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 17, 2023, 07:08:31 am »

I did, kinda, but I do believe you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 17, 2023, 07:11:03 am »

Oh, but I'm not voting Egan, that's not my problem now.  Toony's right in that we should probably vote Toaster or Jack.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 17, 2023, 07:11:43 am »

If you are telling the truth, and that's a huge if, someone else used the Protection that night. But no one else mentioned recognizing the word I stated, Guardian. It also can't be the Egans cause my end of night result registers 6 Town Players, and they were Town. This gave me the end of night result, not the current one. Conversion would have occurred beforehand, so Egan was Town upon the time of death. But he got his alignment wiped from the results.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 17, 2023, 07:14:03 am »

NQT is Cult(Jim). There are 2 other cultists, a leader and likely recruit. That should be the current game state. Would the real Slime stand up please? *I swear it's probably Jack.*

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 17, 2023, 07:16:34 am »

Last is thus, someone may have tried to Convert me last night, as that purple number has dropped. A lot. From this, Red is a Death Counter, Green is Town Action-based, Purple is a Cult Counter, and Pink a Gift Counter.
I don't believe that is what the Purple number does, as I can also drop Purple numbers, but I know notquitethere did not target you last Night.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 88