Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29822 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (9 / 11) - Day 3 - Game of Clones
« Reply #900 on: May 18, 2023, 11:54:35 am »

More realistically, it would be helpful if each player said whom they would like to shoot and whom they would like to protect.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 18, 2023, 11:55:40 am »

Tric, does your Town count inspect everyone?  Because it might be possible that I'm not counted in that total.

I should note that I AM a Miller, so you should ask if that counts.  Also, I think the hidden aspect of my Millerness no longer matters:  I actually do inspect as Mafia... To a Cult aligned player.  I actually inspect as Cult to Town.  It's all a part of Godfather, if Egan wants to copy that and verify what I'm saying.  I was hoping to test NJW using this, but it doesn't really matter anymore.
... You know, would Fallacy really put two miller town members in a single game? I inspect as the Meowfia, no fancy tricks about it. And that type of Miller you have also has a fatal flaw I could have taken advantage of if I knew it. I can grab a player's win condition.

Granted, I never really trusted you from the start, you dying at any point would have been great since I'd either confirm you were town and revive, or you'd be cult and the slot would be solved.

Jack, go talk about Tricnosis.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 18, 2023, 11:57:39 am »

Euchrejack is openly scum, right?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 18, 2023, 12:01:00 pm »

and I clearly don't have the firefly role,
Why in the world are you talking about not having the Firefly role?
Because, Tric, the only way I could have made you misread NQT's results is if I redirected you to me. That's the only redirection-type ability I have. Since I don't have the role you claim to have seen, either NQT really has it or someone else is to blame.
Also, I'm town, you doofus.
Jack, go talk about Tricnosis.
Ew. You might want to take albendazole for that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 18, 2023, 12:01:42 pm »

NQT's slot has been solved. Jack's claimed to have been the one to disable Toony. The only way it isn't solved is if I got redirected night 1, and the numbers don't add up. Max or Web, those are the two that have to go. Web going means I can revive you rather you like it or not. Max going removes the redirection and bussing. Max gone means NQT (and Web) will get riddled with bullets. Web gone means I can revive them if town.

I'll applaud Jack for managing to solo his way through the game, yeah. But I'm also openly scum with the Miller claim so late, right? You're also openly scum since the only way you aren't is if I got redirected N1 to Jim's target.

Ninjamax.. Max, old buddy and enemy, old day 1 player~ Cult Lies.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 18, 2023, 12:03:12 pm »

You can argue about claimed abilities all you like, I've made my path. The cats are gathered. The sacrifice ready. All that remains is which of you goes on the pyre.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 18, 2023, 12:05:08 pm »

NQT's slot has been solved. Jack's claimed to have been the one to disable Toony. The only way it isn't solved is if I got redirected night 1, and the numbers don't add up. Max or Web, those are the two that have to go. Web going means I can revive you rather you like it or not. Max going removes the redirection and bussing. Max gone means NQT (and Web) will get riddled with bullets. Web gone means I can revive them if town.
I've already used up all my buses anyway.

On the other hand, I CAN stop you from shooting if you want. It'd be hilarious. In fact I'm going to precommit to that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 18, 2023, 12:05:19 pm »

@Tric:  I can't know what you have.  The only reason you know what I have is because I have claimed every single part of it.

You are acting like you are the only hope Town has and attacking everyone.

Calm.  The fuck.  Down.

Egan can literally tell you what two of my Hot Dogs do.  Ask them, you absolute psycho.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 18, 2023, 12:06:26 pm »

I'll applaud Jack for managing to solo his way through the game, yeah. But I'm also openly scum with the Miller claim so late, right? You're also openly scum since the only way you aren't is if I got redirected N1 to Jim's target.

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 18, 2023, 12:08:45 pm »

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c
You can say what you want. Even if it's rude. But tell me, who are the remaining 2 cultists? If you can't answer that, then you have no way of convincing me. As that's my main focus for the day, town just loses if we can't figure that out.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 18, 2023, 12:11:51 pm »

More realistically, it would be helpful if each player said whom they would like to shoot and whom they would like to protect.
I would shoot somewhere inside Toaster/NJW/Jack.

I would protect (ideally from all negative things) Egan and Tric since we know they're 99.9% town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 18, 2023, 12:13:27 pm »

You can say what you want. Even if it's rude. But tell me, who are the remaining 2 cultists? If you can't answer that, then you have no way of convincing me. As that's my main focus for the day, town just loses if we can't figure that out.
I think it could be literally any combination but Max and Web.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 18, 2023, 12:14:15 pm »

Hey web, what does the hot dog you gave NJW2000 do? I wasn't told. Is it the same as the other ones, +1AP?
I would protect (ideally from all negative things) Egan and Tric since we know they're 99.9% town.
I agree but unfortunately Tric is about to lose the game for town so I have to annihilate him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 18, 2023, 12:19:40 pm »

Hey web, what does the hot dog you gave NJW2000 do? I wasn't told. Is it the same as the other ones, +1AP?
I agree but unfortunately Tric is about to lose the game for town so I have to annihilate him.
It's the same as the one you can buy.  +1 AP.

Also, I would prefer Tric calm down instead and actually listen
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 88