Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29726 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 4 - Violence and Vacancy
« Reply #1050 on: May 21, 2023, 10:57:06 am »

Then who do you plan to vote, Toony?  You can go after anyone.  That's why we're waiting to see who you vote and why.
Quite a predicament whether I vote NJW or Jack, hehehe.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: May 21, 2023, 10:59:16 am »

Yes, it truly is.

EuchreJack is the Cult Leader, though.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: May 21, 2023, 11:04:52 am »

You can probably figure it out Web. I believe in you.

I'll even give you a hint: I've been right this whole game.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: May 21, 2023, 11:26:02 am »

You can probably figure it out Web. I believe in you.

I'll even give you a hint: I've been right this whole game.
Yeeeah, I know.

Really unfortunate stuff, actually.

I'll be doublevoting you as soon as I figure out if I am massively screwed or not.  Heck, you still have a chance to win because I wished for a really, really dumb thing.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: May 21, 2023, 11:50:55 am »

It seems some people tried to shoot my Red Numbers down a bit, which is rather silly because I have high amount, but I was definitely shot at least once, likely by NJW2000.
Yep, I have been trying to kill Web unsuccessfully for the whole game.

I've been very open about this.

Also, I know NJW is scum because he didn't immediately claim an Inspect target.
My role involves sacrificial magic. Using it damages me... generally. Unless I can kill someone, but I haven't been able to until now.

I did not claim yesterday, because my action involved damaging myself a fair amount, and I wasn't willing to go public with this information because someone had killing power. Sadly, the players that get that kind of hint seem to be the players that are scum.

I have not used my inspect again, because the penalty for using multiple actions is high, and the penalty for using duplicate actions is higher. I would be dead if I had used the follow+damage on NQT at the same time as reusing the inspect, and finishing the NQT cult was higher priority than finding cult when I'd already sussed the cult leader from D1.

This is why I wanted Egan to copy my abilities, or at least move them onto someone else.

This all probably is very obvious to you. The problem is, you're scum, apparently with Toony.

Max, you did not call yourself a Commuter. I completely failed to target you with my inspect.

On the other side of things, would the real ToonyMan stand up. You are accused of crimes against felines. Why are you Cult?
Did you have an inspect result on Toony?
One wheel short of a wagon

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: May 21, 2023, 12:09:42 pm »

This all probably is very obvious to you. The problem is, you're scum, apparently with Toony.
Dang dude, you're really committed to the bit, eh?

You'll notice that Egan didn't fail to target my Ability.  They only failed to target Maximum Spin.  Thus, it is proven I have an Ability called Godfather.  And why would I bother trying to prove an Ability like that... Unless it did what I said it could.

Who do you think is Town?  Why do you think they're Town?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: May 21, 2023, 12:15:07 pm »

... Wheeeelp, we're about to see the birth of a new mechanic.  Hang on to your Hot Dogs!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: May 21, 2023, 12:29:04 pm »

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the complete garbage Web has been posting?

But which one is willing to do it!  This may tell us something

Claiming I'm not willing to hammer - at 5am my time. When there were five votes on NQT.

... instead of going after confirmed scums Jack and NJW.  You could've just said you were framed.

Claiming EJ and I were "confirmed scum" (confirmed by... Web's strong feelings on the matter, I guess?) - after we killed the a cult leader together. The one that wasn't a threat to the second cult, and would have been voted out today, instead of, you know, the other cult? Sure, that's definitely what we'd do as scum.

Anyway, Fallacy may absolutely curse me for what I just wished for.  Heck, I may even turn into Cult, and if I do, I apologize.  I wished for some really, really stupid shit.
And now - a "wish" that's going to have bad effects, because he did something stupid for wacky webadict reasons, rather than actually helping town.

I don't really get it if people aren't seeing this. I don't have a huge amount of time at the moment, so web can talk over me endlessly and, like last game I played in, explicitly and intentionally destroy town's morale with endless posting, but... yeah. Just reread the thread. It's not hard to see. You don't have to know Web's meta at this point, or even the powerwolf playbook. Basic logic is sufficient.

Dang dude, you're really committed to the bit, eh?

You'll notice that Egan didn't fail to target my Ability.  They only failed to target Maximum Spin.  Thus, it is proven I have an Ability called Godfather.  And why would I bother trying to prove an Ability like that... Unless it did what I said it could.

Who do you think is Town?  Why do you think they're Town?
To be honest, I don't know why you're making a huge song and dance about proving you have an ability called "Godfather". You're smart enough to pull gambits, so nothing like that townconfirms you to me. Heck, maybe you've recruited Egan - it's a pretty smart move in any case. Maybe you've been given a miller ability as scum - I think FoU's done it before. I don't have to wade through endless nonsense to realise that this doesn't clear you, however much you repeat that it does. My main question here is why Egan didn't want an inspect or something else that's helpful.

That is a useful reminder though, that finding town is pretty key here.

I'm good with EJ, as they helped kill NQT. Hm... Tric vs Toony. Given the inspect claim and Toony today, I'm inclined to see this as town!Tric. Doesn't explain why Web's taking up so much time talking to Toony, unless it's an actual attempt to burn people out on reading, like they did by accident in MVM4.

Egan: why did you copy godfather rather than an inspect? Maybe you gave a logic for this, but I didn't see it.

Toaster: what did you get up to last night and why?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: May 21, 2023, 12:32:22 pm »

webadict is very shiny. It occurs to you all that you could pray to him.

Players, living or dead, may now pray to webadict up to once per Day. If they are living, this is done in the game thread. If they are dead, this is done in deadchat.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: May 21, 2023, 12:39:44 pm »

@Fallacy:  Hot dog on the corpse?
Actually, the corpse had no Hot Dogs.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 4 - A New Temple
« Reply #1060 on: May 21, 2023, 12:51:33 pm »

I've no clue why you're asking if this is a inspect given I inspected Egan yesterday.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: May 21, 2023, 12:54:11 pm »

To be honest, I just missed that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: May 21, 2023, 01:00:02 pm »

You who wish to pray to your new Hot Dog Crime God may do so, and I will bless them with thine Blessed Hot Dog Harvest.

Have no fear, non-Hot Dog beings.  I dish out justice to the wicked, and I relish in the righteousness of others!  You may offer me your prayers if you wish, or you may have me fade into obscurity.

As a reward for your efforts and service fighting the forces of anti-Town, TricMagic, you will be the first of many to receive the Divine Hot Dog.

Cherish it, for it shall protect you in these trying times.

Egan, if there is a particular clone you would like for me to give a Divine Hot Dog, please let me know.

As for the last Hot Dog, I do work for prayers, so I'll give it to anyone that acknowledges my divine rule.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: May 21, 2023, 01:05:57 pm »

Also, neat, I just learned what Pink Lucky Numbers ACTUALLY do, and I'm pretty sure that Maximum Spin also knew what they did as well.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: May 21, 2023, 01:46:34 pm »

I'll be doublevoting you as soon as I figure out if I am massively screwed or not.  Heck, you still have a chance to win because I wished for a really, really dumb thing.
I just received Metaducttape during the day which let's me merge two abilities together but costs all of my Pink Lucky Number.

I did not claim yesterday, because my action involved damaging myself a fair amount, and I wasn't willing to go public with this information because someone had killing power. Sadly, the players that get that kind of hint seem to be the players that are scum.

I have not used my inspect again, because the penalty for using multiple actions is high, and the penalty for using duplicate actions is higher. I would be dead if I had used the follow+damage on NQT at the same time as reusing the inspect, and finishing the NQT cult was higher priority than finding cult when I'd already sussed the cult leader from D1.
I guess this makes sense to me.

Don't want people with guns to know you're a good target.

Why didn't you shoot NQT and track Web instead?

You who wish to pray to your new Hot Dog Crime God may do so, and I will bless them with thine Blessed Hot Dog Harvest.
No.

Take your Mostly Vanilla hotdogs and shove them in your pie hole.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 88