Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29473 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 4 - A New Temple
« Reply #1065 on: May 21, 2023, 02:02:19 pm »

How many Pink Lucky Numbers do you have?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: May 21, 2023, 02:22:31 pm »

How many Pink Lucky Numbers do you have?
It's gone up to 6 at this point. It went up to 5 yesterday.

I might as well share everything at this point.

I've had 8 Red and it hasn't changed.
I had 3 Green but it dropped to 0 last night.
I've had 2 Purple and it hasn't changed.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: May 21, 2023, 02:36:43 pm »

Even if you don't believe I'm town there's no chance I could be a Cult Leader. It's extremely unlikely we can win if I'm lynched today.

Considering I haven't been wrong in this game that leads the Cult to being NJW/Jack/third recruit from last night.

Or it's Tric/Egan with Web being the recent recruit, but I find this less believable because I've townread Egan and Tric this whole game unlike Jim and NQT who for some reason suspected Tric and Egan quite a bit, enough to even superkill Egan.

Egan also makes an undesirable convert due to making statements that they'd play to town's wincon anyway. Although I have to wonder where Max went and whether Egan would win if town won right now with Max "out of play".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 21, 2023, 02:53:03 pm »

@Toony:  Cult can't be me, Tric, and Egan because we control half the votes, and we probably win.  Also... That means that you accept that NJW and EuchreJack are definitely Town, which, like, sure.

It's impossible for Cult to be Egan AND Tric, either, since they were almost entirely likely to be Town Day 3, unless you think both were recruited last Night.  I don't see that as being possible.

Also, you could still be the Cult Leader.  It's not entirely unlikely, either, but it involves a bit of thinking.

You could've attempted to recruit either Jim or I on Night 1, tried to recruit Max Night 2 (and got NJW and EJ), and then maybe you tried to recruit Max on Night 3 again.  That's all completely believable, no?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 21, 2023, 02:54:51 pm »

The main issue is that who is the other cultist? As we are, we know you're one. NQT/Jim team is dead. Which means you're likely part of the last and don't actually have the numbers or recruitment to deal with this, given I'd spend Night 4 investigating Jack/NJW.

Divine Ninja.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: May 21, 2023, 03:05:19 pm »

@Toony:  Cult can't be me, Tric, and Egan because we control half the votes, and we probably win.  Also... That means that you accept that NJW and EuchreJack are definitely Town, which, like, sure.
It's a good point, but not necessarily. Both NJW and Jack have guns that could possibly kill one of you, and what if Max comes back tomorrow?

Outing yourself by quickhammering or something isn't a guaranteed win only a likely win.

It's impossible for Cult to be Egan AND Tric, either, since they were almost entirely likely to be Town Day 3, unless you think both were recruited last Night.  I don't see that as being possible.
It's not impossible just not likely from my perspective and intuition.

Also, you could still be the Cult Leader.  It's not entirely unlikely, either, but it involves a bit of thinking.

You could've attempted to recruit either Jim or I on Night 1, tried to recruit Max Night 2 (and got NJW and EJ), and then maybe you tried to recruit Max on Night 3 again.  That's all completely believable, no?
It's very unlikely.

The main issue is that who is the other cultist? As we are, we know you're one.
Wrong.

NQT/Jim team is dead. Which means you're likely part of the last and don't actually have the numbers or recruitment to deal with this, given I'd spend Night 4 investigating Jack/NJW.
This game will be over for one side or the other by the beginning of tomorrow. Inspects don't matter, let alone double inspects or triple inspects.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: May 21, 2023, 03:14:07 pm »

You can't say you're right and all else is wrong. Someone killed NQT, why not your side? I inspect the alignment of players, switching my target only makes me inspect them, not mess with the result. If you're not cult, then that makes webadict cult. But your first instinct is to discredit my result?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 4 - Violence and Vacancy
« Reply #1072 on: May 21, 2023, 03:28:32 pm »

You'll notice that Egan didn't fail to target my Ability.  They only failed to target Maximum Spin.  Thus, it is proven I have an Ability called Godfather.  And why would I bother trying to prove an Ability like that... Unless it did what I said it could.

Not really. The only result I got was 'target could not be found', which I probably would have gotten whether Godfather exists or not. Not really sure if I'd be informed whether it exists if I could have targeted Max either, but we could have asked him at least.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: May 21, 2023, 03:31:13 pm »

You can't say you're right and all else is wrong. Someone killed NQT, why not your side? I inspect the alignment of players, switching my target only makes me inspect them, not mess with the result. If you're not cult, then that makes webadict cult. But your first instinct is to discredit my result?
Think about how carried you are.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: May 21, 2023, 03:37:22 pm »

Although I have to wonder where Max went and whether Egan would win if town won right now with Max "out of play".
BTW the benevolent gods of levelup have granted me a plan with regards to Max which doesn't require killing him.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: May 21, 2023, 03:38:50 pm »

Kicks feet about. That sounds more like a you problem than a me problem Toony. I would have preferred to be the Cult in this game, but instead of a hoard, I got a horde of cats. Info has been severely constrained during the days leading up to this, but mine is at least reliable when it hits. I don't really need people to carry me when I get a guilty inspect now do I?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: May 21, 2023, 03:42:14 pm »

Let's see if Toonyman is willing to vote me.
I'm guessing no

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: May 21, 2023, 03:42:25 pm »

@Fallacy Praise-Praise the great horned webadict!
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: May 21, 2023, 03:44:03 pm »

@Fallacy-webadict: You gotta help me or Max, and Max is apparently not in the game. Or....revive Knightwing.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: May 21, 2023, 03:46:24 pm »

Oh Almighty webadict, please hear my prayer: As the dead sinful Jim still cherished your hot dog, may you have pity upon his soul, and deliver unto us a revived Town-confirmed Jim!
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 88