Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29790 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 5 - Roundabout Gravestyle
« Reply #1140 on: May 25, 2023, 03:22:38 am »

I'm curious what you think I'm lying about, and I didn't target you at all, nor could I have affected your action.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 25, 2023, 03:32:08 am »

Guaranteed that one or both of Max and Euchre are the last ones left.

TricMagic was protected last Night from conversions, redirects, busses and roleblocks.

EuchreJack should probably be voted here, as he was forcefed Karma by Max and NJW.  I attempted to reduce Euchre's Karma, but I believe that Max bussed Euchre and Egan, as Euchre could not have targeted me.

Max lied about killing NJW.  NJW overpaid to do as many Actions as possible last Night.

So, Max, stfu and vote EuchreJack or waste your time and wait to see if things worked in your favor.  But, you literally have zero reasons to not immediately vote unless you're Cult.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 25, 2023, 03:38:02 am »

I don't even know what karma is, and I do not have the ability to give it to anyone as far as I know.

I didn't say I killed NJW. I don't have any kills.

I've given you an awful lot of leeway this game, but you're being absurd now.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 25, 2023, 03:42:50 am »

I have claimed every single Action I have performed.  Every target I have performed an Action on.  My role name.  My role.  My Abilities.

Everything.

You have claimed jack-fucking-shit.

You just tried to pretend that you killed NJW for Towncred, you absolute liar.

You have the opportunity to claim.  Right now.  Claim it all.  Claim everything.  Before anyone posts.  So you have no info.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 25, 2023, 03:57:42 am »

If I was claiming to have killed NJW, I would have said that I killed him.
I used all the AP I had on him, but no, I didn't kill him. If you were really terribly clever, you could figure out what I did already.

I've claimed every ability I have, except for the one I burned first because it was absolutely counterproductive, which would have stolen the target's investigative results. I've claimed everything I did every Day, except yesterday when I wasn't there - and as it happened, that used up all my AP, so I did nothing else. The last Night, I did two things. One of them should be obvious. The other was to force NJW to self-target. Both actions targeted NJW.

You're supposed to be one of the smart ones, so I suspect you already figured out my other action, and that's why you need to get rid of me right away, right? Because the result implicates you?

webadict, I've given you enough leeway this game. You had your chance.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 25, 2023, 04:24:03 am »

... What's your Role Name, Max?  Ability names?  Targets?  You didn't really claim anything, did you?  You asked Egan what he gave you.  Why?  What purpose does that serve?

I'm a Hot Dog Crime God, but... what are you?

Would you like to pray to your Hot Dog God?

My Abilities are that:
- I have 2 votes, cannot be converted, and I inspect as Mafia.
- Players, living or dead, may pray to me.  This gives me certain benefits as well as certain restrictions that don't matter here.
- I can give away Hot Dogs.  Divine ones.  TricMagic, Egan, and EuchreJack all know what my Hot Dogs do.  They are quite amazing.
- I can detect liars, cheats, frauds, and murderers and give them Karmic Justice.
- I can protect the innocent.  And "protect" the wicked from their own vile ways.
- I can learn any vile Action the target has used.
- I can read the fallen for clues as to what Actions and Players targeted them.
- Oh right, and I can Day Kill someone.  Under certain circumstances.

But where's your Role claim?

Also, I know NJW targeted me, so what else do you have?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 25, 2023, 04:27:55 am »

Maube you don't remember, Max, but you claimed something to do with Pink numbers.

What was that, Max?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 25, 2023, 04:31:50 am »

You asked Egan what he gave you.  Why?  What purpose does that serve?
Because, webadict, I have to decide whether to accept it or not, with no idea what I might be accepting. Naturally, I would like to be informed before I go accepting presents from strange men in trenchcoats.

Maube you don't remember, Max, but you claimed something to do with Pink numbers.

What was that, Max?
I have a theory, but haven't been able to prove because nobody agreed to test it, that pink number causes the Boon thing. If Egan claims to have done something with pink number, then we can reasonably infer that this was right. At the time, I was pretty sure someone must have started with nonzero pink number, which seemed like a good lead, but now I think that was my own misunderstanding. It seems to go up on its own.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 25, 2023, 04:35:20 am »

Still waiting on that claim, pal.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 25, 2023, 04:39:14 am »

You can wait longer.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 25, 2023, 04:46:00 am »

That sounds like something a totally Town Player would do, Mr. I-Have-Claimed-Everything-I-Did.  Why are you so afraid to claim?

Is it because I claimed a Daykill?

Would it make you feel better if I said that you are currently unable to be targeted by said Daykill?

How about you pray to me for forgiveness, Max?  Are you afraid that would let me Daykill you?  It won't, there's no need to worry about that.  The prayers only open your heart to introspection.  It removes your capacity to lie to me, Max.  Pray and be forgiven your Hot Dog sins.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 25, 2023, 04:50:01 am »

No, on the contrary, I already assumed I couldn't be targeted, because you said several times now that you can only target people with the daykill after applying some kind of special hot dog.

Actually, I'm curious, do you know everyone who has had a hot dog?

As far as I'm concerned, you can go ahead and daykill me, if you could. I'm gambling that, with six double-voters, it probably doesn't lose the game for town instantly.

I asked to pray to you yesterday, but Fallacy told me I couldn't.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 25, 2023, 04:50:57 am »

Oh, by the way. I'm not afraid to claim. It's just so stupidly obvious what I did that I can't quite believe you missed it.

I mean, pay attention: what don't you see?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 25, 2023, 04:55:11 am »

Oh, by the way. I'm not afraid to claim. It's just so stupidly obvious what I did that I can't quite believe you missed it.

I mean, pay attention: what don't you see?
I have literally no clue.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 25, 2023, 05:05:35 am »

I didn't want to make myself a target, but, all right, I'll explain. Appealing to my sense of superiority like that is a low blow.
If you want the inspect, it’s called Blood Divination, and it’s better if someone else uses it than I do, due to certain tricky features of my role. Take care who you copy it onto, though.
I can straight up steal that Godfather if you want to lose it for some reason, if it isn't innate.
(Innate, Factional, Auto) Blessing of the Blood Moon: The blood moon shines down upon you all. Players of your faction also gain the effect of Blessing of the Blood Moon, even if you are dead. You are aware of the value of your Life by default, and do not need to wait for the daily update to learn its current state. You cannot gain Infection. Once per Night, you may pay 2 Life to increase your AP by 1.
(Auto) Blood Regeneration: Every time a player not of your alignment dies, your red Lucky Number increases by 2.
{1AP} (Innate, Single, 2-Shot, Night) Howl of Enlightenment [target]: You call loudly for your target to join you in the quest for bloody enlightenment. If your target is Town, you convert their alignment to Cult and, if successful, grant them your primary win condition and access to your private cult chat. This action only loses a shot if it fully succeeds.
{3 AP} (Night) Follow The Blood [target]: You bite your target, reducing their red Lucky Number by 2. You then track their blood, learning who they targeted, and track everyone they targeted, learning who those people targeted as well.
{4 AP} (1-Shot, Night) Blood Infection [target]: You infect your target with a genetically altered flu. They gain the status Infection.
{AP2} (1-Shot, Gun, Single, Night) Purple Double Barreled Shotgun [target1][target2]: You shoot your targets with a purple shotgun with two barrels, reducing their purple Lucky Numbers by 4.
{AP0} (2-Shot, Gun, Single, Night) Red Quickfire Rifle [target]: You shoot your target with a rapid-fire rifle, reducing their red Lucky Number by 3.
Quote from: Reference
(Reference) (Status) Infection: A nasty flu. Your red Lucky Number is reduced by 1 before the start of each Day while you have this status. Each action you perform that visits another player has a 25% chance per AP spent on that action to give that player Infection. Infection can stack.
What don't you see?
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88