Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419699 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #1530 on: February 21, 2010, 02:22:49 pm »

Chapter #13 - Blockedlance: The Next Generation

Oh my god!!!

You wont believe it!  I still dont believe it!  But its true!  An Armok worshipping child has been born in our fortress!!!!

:o ;D :P :D ;D  :o  8)  :)

Who are the lovely parents you might ask?  Well, the father is the (reformed) heathen Stonecutter Khamero, and the mother is Jewelettarette, the Grand-Duchess' daughter!

I don't know whether to be disappointed or proud that the next generation of Armok worshipers is going to be half-blood pagan barbarians...but I'm too happy to care! 

NEW DWARVES!!!!

Heh...I didn't even see these two get married.  But take a look at this family tree will ya?

Half this baby's aunts and uncles got slaughtered in the temple while they were still children.

The child was named Urdim.  But then, in a fit of changey-mindeyness, Jewelettarette changed the baby's name to Airag.  Long live Airag!!!  If the Grand Duchess and the Duke die right now, Airag would inherit both their titles (assuming medieval European style semi-salic primogeniture inheritance laws).
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 02:27:22 pm by MrGimp »
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - The Next Generation
« Reply #1531 on: February 21, 2010, 02:38:57 pm »

Nice.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1532 on: February 21, 2010, 03:13:20 pm »

And, almost "ironically," they both die.
Right?
 ;)

CuteEmoBoyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: February 21, 2010, 03:16:04 pm »

And, almost "ironically," they both die.
Right?
 ;)

Ironically Lol! but u know what would be more hilarious if it would really happen

Calibur

• Bay Watcher
  • You all still have Zoidberg.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: February 21, 2010, 08:00:53 pm »

I forgot to ask, if there's any dwarf...no matter how minor, I can has dorf?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1535 on: February 21, 2010, 09:08:44 pm »

Yeah what do you wanna name him?
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Calibur

• Bay Watcher
  • You all still have Zoidberg.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: February 21, 2010, 09:10:18 pm »

Yeah what do you wanna name him?

Ah yeah, names. I always forget those things. Call him Calibur, or Kali. Either's good.

An Armok-worshipping sibling now pushed out the womb eh? At least there's someone to take over the (very bloodied) reins...

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1537 on: February 21, 2010, 09:21:41 pm »

Spring 243

The fortress was in a stir upon the birth of the new baby.  Some of the ignorant savage peasants thought that the Queen hated babies, and would soon have this one impaled.  They didn't realize that the Queen loved babies, she just hated their babies.

Jewelettarette's younger sister went nuts after she realized that this would put any potential children of hers back in the line of inheritance.  She became so stressed out that her beard fell out.  Now everyone calls her Reaper the Beardless.

Both the Queen and the Duke eyed the new baby with some suspicion however.  This child might potentially be motivated to kill the Queen and the Duke and take over when he is older.  Only the birth of a royal heir could forestall this threat.  The Queen wanted to get to humpin.  But the Duke was so distant these days...

CuteEmoBoyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: February 21, 2010, 09:29:57 pm »

That was quite a funny reason to lose a beard

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1539 on: February 21, 2010, 09:31:12 pm »

The Queen had many more golden statues placed in her palace.  She also placed 12 in the Duke's room as a way of buttering him up for some loving.  Then she threw out her old platinum throne and replaced it with a proper Adamantine throne flanked by Adamantine statues.

She also had more additions carved out in her lower level river garden, including a nice alcove behind the waterfall that her and the Duke could sit at and get wet (pun intended).

But alas, there was still no baby....except for that damn Jewelettarette, who kept rubbing her fertility in the Queen's face.

ANOTHER BABY!

Look at this spoiled bastard!  Just born and already worth 2950 copper coins in wealth.  Its good to be born a noble.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 09:34:49 pm by MrGimp »

Moose Fisher

• Bay Watcher
  • [DEBUG ERROR: THIS TEXT DOES NOT EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: February 21, 2010, 10:05:35 pm »

Moose has no need for love when Moose has Quarcain!

-snnffffffff-
"I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?"
-Elderly Hive Dweller

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: February 22, 2010, 06:16:51 am »

背中、gimpは、歓迎の話以降を待っている
its about time you said something about my dwarf , geez , have you forgotten him/her?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: February 22, 2010, 06:40:05 am »

Maybe you should try being less rude.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Innominate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: February 22, 2010, 06:42:10 am »

Maybe you should try being less rude.
Craziness, that would never work!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: February 23, 2010, 01:38:40 am »

"hell is final , heaven is start"

you are at the hell route if you are crazy and rude(at least on DF and its fourm)

i am not rude anyway
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 164