Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419657 times)

Calibur

• Bay Watcher
  • You all still have Zoidberg.
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - The Next Generation
« Reply #1560 on: February 23, 2010, 01:46:31 pm »

Man, that woman sure is popping out babies everywhere at an alarming rate. Armok: God of Blood, with a minor degree in Accelerated Childbirth!

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1561 on: February 23, 2010, 03:11:20 pm »

Imhotep rises again!

Or something like that. I was thinking: with the current state of your military, wouldn't 50+ superhumans be enough? It may take more than one siege, but with speed and size modded I would expect them to roll through the fort.

Dont let numbers fool you.  Those eleven military dwarves I have could each singlehandedly lay waste to entire civilizations. I bet that Lord Akigagak could lay waste to an entire world.  These dwarves dont even fear marksmen.  They are too agile and too quick with their shields.  The only reason I stopped the gobbos and elves from sieging was to stop cluttering the fortress and running the FPS down to zero. 

All enemy units do is add experience points to my troops making them even more uber.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1562 on: February 23, 2010, 03:12:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

would be able to take out their forces, but in all seriousness how do you think youll be able to kill her?

I dont know....

We'll find out together!   ;D
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: February 23, 2010, 03:15:54 pm »

Didn't the fireball elves cause some casualties? If so, it was probably by burning the entire forest down, but didn't they manage to kill a named dwarf?

Is my dwarfs kills in the thousands after all this time?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1564 on: February 23, 2010, 03:21:30 pm »

Here is a shot of the weird looking temple in life vis again.  You can see the first layer of the outer wall has been set down.  Then there is the ditch for the future outer moat.

Also, I uploaded a map of the entire fortress as of Late Spring to the Map Archive.  I havent updated the points of interest from the 234 map to the 245 map, but its basically the same.

The Dwarven Valhalla Cave has been expanded, but is still in it's early days.

http://mkv25.net/dfma/map-8102-blockedlance

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1565 on: February 23, 2010, 03:21:56 pm »

Didn't the fireball elves cause some casualties? If so, it was probably by burning the entire forest down, but didn't they manage to kill a named dwarf?

Is my dwarfs kills in the thousands after all this time?

Nah just the hundreds.

CuteEmoBoyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: February 23, 2010, 05:35:37 pm »

One of Jewelettarette's kids will probably off her and proclaim themselves Caesar.  Or maybe Jewelettarette;s older sisters will have a kid and they'll off the Queen?  I made a mistake earlier, Reaper the Beardless isn't Jewelettarette's younger sister, shes older.  So if Reaper has a kid she can still pawn that kid off as a legitimate heir.  Or Reaper's other two sisters can do the same thing.  Jewlettarette is the youngest, so her position and the position of her offspring is still precarious.

Im all mixed in the sister thing now Lol ^.^
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 06:32:19 pm by CuteEmoBoyx »

Moose Fisher

• Bay Watcher
  • [DEBUG ERROR: THIS TEXT DOES NOT EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: February 23, 2010, 07:15:00 pm »

Moose orders a mandate!

Dwarven Husband 0/1

I want in on the baby competition.
"I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?"
-Elderly Hive Dweller

CuteEmoBoyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: February 23, 2010, 07:30:11 pm »

Moose orders a mandate!

Dwarven Husband 0/1

your always talking in the third person why?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1569 on: February 23, 2010, 09:49:19 pm »

One of Jewelettarette's kids will probably off her and proclaim themselves Caesar.  Or maybe Jewelettarette;s older sisters will have a kid and they'll off the Queen?  I made a mistake earlier, Reaper the Beardless isn't Jewelettarette's younger sister, shes older.  So if Reaper has a kid she can still pawn that kid off as a legitimate heir.  Or Reaper's other two sisters can do the same thing.  Jewlettarette is the youngest, so her position and the position of her offspring is still precarious.

Im all mixed in the sister thing now Lol ^.^

Jewelettarette is the youngest.  Reaper the Beardless is next eldest.  Then theres and unnamed dwarf.  Then Moose is the oldest.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1570 on: February 23, 2010, 09:52:56 pm »

Moose orders a mandate!

Dwarven Husband 0/1

You have shared a room with Baron von Montague for many years now.  But no nookie.

Reaper the Beardless had originally been given to Mogror as a pleasure slave, but I guess he's bored with her, too.

Relationships just dont become very permanent here at this fortress.  It's a very liberal bunch of dwarves.  And very picky.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: February 24, 2010, 12:25:48 am »

hmmmm

i think i issue a mandate :

murder gobs : 0/100

nah , just kidding , but , i prefer my dwarf the title : "The Loner Wolf" , explanation can be found on the name

CuteEmoBoyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: February 24, 2010, 05:34:39 am »

You have shared a room with Baron von Montague for many years now.  But no nookie.

Reaper the Beardless had originally been given to Mogror as a pleasure slave, but I guess he's bored with her, too.

Relationships just dont become very permanent here at this fortress.  It's a very liberal bunch of dwarves.  And very picky.

A pleasure Slave LOL. Reaper is a prostitute looks like! O.o

Soviet Travolta

• Bay Watcher
  • [SMOKEY_BOMBS]
    • View Profile
    • Illustrator Porfolio
« Reply #1573 on: February 24, 2010, 07:25:45 am »

All those births make me realize...
Of all the dwarves who lived in this hell hole, i had to pick the impotent one.

Yes, i could blame it on the Queen, but you know i won't!

I go back working on my Billon Portal to Lesbos Island.
I propose a truly dorfy solution: toady should implement a special helmet that (mostly) protects against fall damage, so that the toughest dwarves of the fortress can take the 10-z level jump down, pick and axe in hand, and construct stairs back up to the upper levels.

Innominate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: February 24, 2010, 06:57:05 pm »

All those births make me realize...
Of all the dwarves who lived in this hell hole, i had to pick the impotent one.

Yes, i could blame it on the Queen, but you know i won't!

I go back working on my Billon Portal to Lesbos Island.
You know, I reckon living in Blockedlance would probably put a severe strain on your potence anyway. Also, it's possible that your lance has been, well, blocked.

You have many possibilities for Blocked lances:
  • All the blood and gore has made you unable to 'joust'
  • Your partner sacrificed their ovaries to Armok
  • You need to be covered in blood and vomit to even think about copulation
  • Chronic abuse of alcohol, rat weed and quarcaine

Really, it's a wonder anybody has children in this fortress.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 164