Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 418669 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot
« Reply #300 on: April 01, 2009, 06:22:42 pm »

Penguins will come. You will be destroyed.

Madmonkey24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 01, 2009, 07:10:43 pm »

I just read this entire thing. And it was awesome.

Could I be a swordsdwarf? Gory glory is my main goal here.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 01, 2009, 08:18:02 pm »

Mod in Penguinmen.

Super DAMBLOCK, strength, all that.

Win.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 02, 2009, 10:33:09 am »

There already three of us on this page.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 02, 2009, 11:54:59 pm »

Mod in Penguinmen.

Super DAMBLOCK, strength, all that.

Win.
We can call them the Underpenguin, they are known for their proficiency in rocketry (ok since we can't have penguins with rockets strapped to their backs, besieging) and mining.
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

Hamdinger

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep Circulating The Tapes...or DVDs...or AVIs...
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 02, 2009, 11:58:24 pm »

<----- The Spirit of Fire (It's not a spaceship damnit!) will melt you foolish antarctic water fowl!

Been reading the psychotic adventures of Urist and I want in. I don't really care what you give me.
          Hammerdwarf is preferred but since "Nobody likes Hamdingers" (and you don't have any hammerdwarfs)
          I could be a peasant ready for bloody death
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:01:26 am by Hamdinger »
A z-level is tall as your I M A G I N A T I O N

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #306 on: April 04, 2009, 10:13:59 pm »

<----- The Spirit of Fire (It's not a spaceship damnit!) will melt you foolish antarctic water fowl!

Been reading the psychotic adventures of Urist and I want in. I don't really care what you give me.
          Hammerdwarf is preferred but since "Nobody likes Hamdingers" (and you don't have any hammerdwarfs)
          I could be a peasant ready for bloody death

Well I have a Hammerer now that worships Ber Steelearthen.  Do you want to be him?  Youll be in the arena or just randomly beating dwarves...or both.  Should make for fun, no?

Or I can make a dwarf a regular hammerdwarf, but he would just be a wrestler to start because I only have trained axedwarves and marksdwarves.

Also, what do you want to name him?  Hamdinger?
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #307 on: April 04, 2009, 10:17:18 pm »

I just read this entire thing. And it was awesome.

Could I be a swordsdwarf? Gory glory is my main goal here.

Sure I can make one but he wont be trained as a legendary swordsdwarf to start.  What do you want to name him?
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #308 on: April 05, 2009, 01:38:12 am »

Urist sat upon a platinum throne in what was becoming the altar room for the high priest of Ber Steelearthen.  The High Priest was there, along with the High Priestess.  They were knelt before the Queen with an offering of kittens for Ber Steelearthen.  The priest and priestess had already slit each kitten open, and smeared the blood upon their faces in ritualistic cleansing.  Queen Urist sat stone still, watching them closely. 

When they were done, they bowed their heads.  The Queen stood up, and produced an old dwarven skull.  She held it before the two holy dwarves with both hands.  Then she solemnly spoke.

"All life dies.  One must meditate upon death before one's spirit can attain true wisdom.  This skull once held everything this dwarf had ever known.  It was this dwarf's entire universe.  Now it is empty and drained of it's power.  One must ponder this.  One must understand what it was that flowed through this being that brought him life.  Then and only then will you understand the God that we worship."

The two dwarves gave their ritualistic response in unison.  "Glory unto Ber Steelearthen, the Dyes of Brightness, the supreme deity of all jewels and shiny things.  It is he who lends us the jewel of life...and all life springs from Ber's jewels."

The Queen gave a nod to the High Priest, who then set the pile of dead cats ablaze.  The smoke had nowhere to go within the cave, and wafted throughout the temple, leaving the smell of kitten death soaked into the walls.  Urist knew that Ber Steelearthen was watching the blessing of his temple with great delight.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 05, 2009, 01:55:57 am »

Ha! Jewels. Was that an intended double entendre?

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 05, 2009, 03:20:12 am »

The smell of dead kittens is pleasantly reminiscent of dead kittens.
Ah, happy days.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 05, 2009, 05:12:56 am »

I'm surprised those two creepy priest people didn't rub themselves down in kitten blood and perform ritualistic coitus. While Queen Urist was watching.

Anyways, I'll take a dwarf/creature. It's an idea I'm blatantly stealing from Douglas Adams, but I think it would be funny to implement it in here.

Entity name: Grigrak
Current Dwarf Name: Jimm
Description: Grigrak is an entity whose sole purpose is to be killed by Queen Urist, either as the cat tallow roast she ate for breakfast or the sacrificial dwarven peasant she killed for Ber Steelearthen. The entity's current incarnation is a dwarf named Jimm, whose time on {Whatever the hell this world is called} is most likely nearing its end.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Madmonkey24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 05, 2009, 12:59:30 pm »

Delicious.

Name: Madmonkey24

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #313 on: April 09, 2009, 09:11:47 pm »

I just read the thread
D:

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2009, 12:30:34 pm »

Yeah sorry you got killed Tradan, hahaha...but as you can see, pretty much everyone is getting their fair share of bloody death so far.  :)

And sorry everyone for the lack of updates.  Two midterms this week.  Bleh.  Next week is spring break but I dont know how much DF time Ill have.  Then when we get back I have another two midterms.  But then after that Ill have some DF time again.

And heres an update on my headwound - Staples were taken out.  Its pretty much healed already.  And I just went down to the police station today and picked the guy out of a group of photos.  Apparently, she (the elf woman) gave the police the wrong info on the suspect (her husband).  Wrong name, wrong address, wrong everything.  Pretty crazy.  So now theyre both in deep shit.  Husband is apparently a parolee, too.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 164