Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 418653 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot (now with more Armok)
« Reply #465 on: May 04, 2009, 06:44:59 pm »

Okay so we got...

Loyalist Heroes
Grigrak's Host

Trecherous Jerks
Grigrak

I hope Grigrak's current incarnation suffers lots of internal strife from this duality. Supporting Queen Urist on an intellectual and emotional level while subconsciously simultaneously fearing and loathing her.

Speaking of Grigrak, do you have a new incarnation in mind, or do you want me to give some input on his next life?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 04, 2009, 06:46:16 pm »

Okay so we got...

Loyalist Heroes
MadMonkey24
Mogror Harbett
Grigrak's Host

Trecherous Jerks
Jazz
Myth
Christes
Tradanbattlan's Ghost
Grigrak

Neutrals
Eagle

We still have quite a few dwarves to hear from.  Bowbeard, Lord Dullard, Hamdinger, Akigagak, LegoLord, Guy Montag (your guy will be in by the time of 'the event') and maybe some more I might be forgetting....

Theres still plenty of time.  'The event' wont happen for a while.

You forgot me, a trecherous jerk

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #467 on: May 04, 2009, 06:58:31 pm »

Okay so we got...

Loyalist Heroes
MadMonkey24
Mogror Harbett
Grigrak's Host

Trecherous Jerks
Jazz
Myth
Christes
Tradanbattlan's Ghost
Grigrak

Neutrals
Eagle

We still have quite a few dwarves to hear from.  Bowbeard, Lord Dullard, Hamdinger, Akigagak, LegoLord, Guy Montag (your guy will be in by the time of 'the event') and maybe some more I might be forgetting....

Sure, I dont approve of Urist's actions, but I do not want to oppose them.
I guess you could call it neutral, but leaning towards Christes' descision.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #468 on: May 04, 2009, 07:04:43 pm »

Okay so we got...

Loyalist Heroes
MadMonkey24
Mogror Harbett
Grigrak's Host

Trecherous Jerks
Jazz
Myth
Christes
Tradanbattlan's Ghost
Grigrak

Neutrals
Eagle

You forgot me, a trecherous jerk

Youre there, your dwarf is Jazz remember?  I put everyone by dwarf name not forum name.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 04, 2009, 07:08:23 pm »

My bad. I figured I'd make that mistake

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #470 on: May 04, 2009, 07:09:06 pm »

I hope Grigrak's current incarnation suffers lots of internal strife from this duality. Supporting Queen Urist on an intellectual and emotional level while subconsciously simultaneously fearing and loathing her.

Speaking of Grigrak, do you have a new incarnation in mind, or do you want me to give some input on his next life?

There was one quick incarnation and then death I had in mind, feel free to pick the one after that...that will be your host for the duration of 'the event'.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #471 on: May 04, 2009, 07:17:20 pm »

Well you at least have to oppose Armok, cuz he's eating your soul...and opposing Armok means opposing Urist.     :)

Besides, youre a ghost, she cant hurt you now!

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #472 on: May 04, 2009, 07:34:18 pm »

Well you at least have to oppose Armok, cuz he's eating your soul...and opposing Armok means opposing Urist.     :)

Besides, youre a ghost, she cant hurt you now!
*ghostly shrug*

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #473 on: May 04, 2009, 09:20:06 pm »

The grumblings among the military grew.  It was a pretty unpleasant place with all the beatings and sacrifices, but the military had all the weapons.  Queen Urist had been foolhardy in that one respect.  She had never trained any fighting units of Ber Steelearthen worshippers, instead giving them cush positions among the fremasons and other aministrative offices.  It was thought more fitting for the non-believers to die.

Lady Christes had become the reluctant ambassador to the other commanders, advocating a military coup.  Her haunting nightmares and the loss of a lover and several friends in the name of Urist's mad scheme had finally forced her to betray her old loyalties and sense of duty.  She went to Lord Akigagak, Lord Bowbeard, Lord, Dullard and Lord Lego and pleaded her case.  She received mixed results, and the lords went their seperate ways.  Only time would tell if her words bore any fruit.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #474 on: May 04, 2009, 09:27:08 pm »

Yaay! Fruit!!

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #475 on: May 04, 2009, 09:34:39 pm »

Queen Urist was stressed.  Summer was already here and the preparations for her big 20th anniversay of Queenship were behind schedule.  Why hadnt she been planning this earlier?  Of course things were going to drag on and be delayed!  Urist wondered if they would be ready in time for years end, so that at least the celebrations would BEGIN in the right year.

But other matters kept grabbing her attention.  There was treachery afoot!  One of the Freemasons had been caught carrying an encrypted note.  He would not talk, even upon pain of torture.  He was left to starve in the arena.

(actually he built the floodgate wrong and I forgot about him....but its better this way)

Queen Urist's paranoid brain fixated upon possible accomplices that this note was intended for.  Most of her suspiscions pointed towards the military.  She began to understand why Armok was asking her to turn the palace and temple into a fortified bunker!  The food stockpiles were filled, the steel gates being put into place, and housing for all the Armok worshippers was being carved out.  The Housing for the Hammerer's quarters was placed next to new additions to the Temple's sacrifice methods.

Also, we locked a couple non-believers up in our drainage tunnels for having too many kids.  Non-believers arent allowed to do that.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #476 on: May 04, 2009, 09:48:21 pm »

Autumn arrives...

A kid goes crazy and Urist strikes down a bone carver.  Hey she didnt MEAN to kill him, she was just doing her job as captain of the guard.  She just got a little carried away is all, and what do you expect?  She was angry...these damn Eribites had found the sweaty hairy balls to order Queen Urist beaten!!!

This was nothing short of open rebellion...and soon this rebellion would be taken care of.  These Erib worshippers would learn their place, come hell or high water!!!

Urist worried how many dwarves would become emboldened by the Eribite mayors actions.  Urist was especially concerned about the military, for they had all the weapons.

But at least some things at Blockedlance never changed, and could provide calm moments amid the storm of chaos that swirled around this place...

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #477 on: May 04, 2009, 10:54:24 pm »

Ah, cool, I whupped some arse!

I will side with the Queen, sniffing out and terminating any would-be do-gooders who would try to depose our rightful ruler!

And in case you're wondering, Dullard looks like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

;D

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #478 on: May 04, 2009, 11:17:20 pm »

Ah, cool, I whupped some arse!

I will side with the Queen, sniffing out and terminating any would-be do-gooders who would try to depose our rightful ruler!

And in case you're wondering, Dullard looks like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

;D
You are most possibly the most awesome dude this side of the BADASS
Besides me, of course

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 04, 2009, 11:34:33 pm »

I'm not sure where Steve is, so I'm going to say he's Neutral, for now.
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 164