Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419670 times)

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot (now with more Armok!)
« Reply #510 on: May 10, 2009, 02:13:43 pm »

Did you intentionally  give Christes a breakdown, or did it just happen?  You can't have much of a revolution if you kill the revolters off first :P

Does Christes have any family left?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #511 on: May 10, 2009, 02:25:00 pm »

Alright, i have no idea how to have a controlled breakdown using DC. I made one of my guys a zombie, and everyone attacked him, but then other people started dying for no reason. Doesnt seem like what you're looking for.

We do have a river right? Ive got to get a channel going over to my farm, so i can have some water and a well. Then i need to steal things from the stockpiles to furnish and improve my hideout. Mwuahahaha!

You will live in a stark cave and drink booze and you will be thankful for the opportunity!!!

ahem.....uhhh....sorry, I thought I was Urist there for a minute.  Uhhh....well, I wasnt gonna give you a well....but I guess I could....though I dont know why you would want one when you have godwater - I mean booze.

Im gonna have to lay down the [SHAME] and [GUILT] tags right now though Eagle.  See how in the picture those goblins are right there by those dwarves helping you furnish your cave?  Well theyre all trapped and they all keep dying.  I wouldnt normally save scum for any measly dwarves, even forum dwarves...unless the death was really lame and stupid....but the problem is that the Clerk is one of the dwarves helping you out and I had an even match of breedable male and female Armok worshippers until now.  Arrggghhh!!!

I tried to get Dwarf Companion to work so I could save him.  No luck.  Could never get Tweak to work either. 
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #512 on: May 10, 2009, 02:34:57 pm »

Did you intentionally  give Christes a breakdown, or did it just happen?  You can't have much of a revolution if you kill the revolters off first :P

Does Christes have any family left?

No family.  And completely unintentional.  I am a believer in letting things happen the way they happen.  Hell, even writing this story in the first place was an accident.  My dwarves all died except one named Urist so I figured it was my responsibility to tell the tale.  It wasnt planned at all.

I only plot the basic gist of the story in my head.   But changes are made as I go.  So since Christes had already mentioned her plans to the other military leaders, her death will simply spur one of them to take charge.  I suppose itll be Jazz.  Or Myth.  He is the Grand Master Mason afterall.

Atis Athelkud has also organized some of the military....though she wont be around to actually carry her plans out.  Speaking of which...lets check in on Atis....

Seems like theyre all hiding in the back of a corridor as far away from the waves as they can get huh?

Well so how you holding up Atis?

Youre thirsty?  What?  Theres water all around! 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 01:58:47 am by MrGimp »
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 10, 2009, 02:37:21 pm »

None? Ok.

Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #514 on: May 10, 2009, 02:41:32 pm »

Booosh, Mogror scores!
That's actually kind of creepy.

Well I have to make the Armok/Ber Steelearthen worshippers breed.  And even the Duchess' oldest daughter is only like 15 or 16.  But hey, theres nothing wrong with a 1200 year old hooking up with a 16 year old.  Love is blind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 10, 2009, 02:42:45 pm »

And deaf and mute

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 10, 2009, 02:48:41 pm »

Alright, i have no idea how to have a controlled breakdown using DC. I made one of my guys a zombie, and everyone attacked him, but then other people started dying for no reason. Doesnt seem like what you're looking for.

We do have a river right? Ive got to get a channel going over to my farm, so i can have some water and a well. Then i need to steal things from the stockpiles to furnish and improve my hideout. Mwuahahaha!

You will live in a stark cave and drink booze and you will be thankful for the opportunity!!!

ahem.....uhhh....sorry, I thought I was Urist there for a minute.  Uhhh....well, I wasnt gonna give you a well....but I guess I could....though I dont know why you would want one when you have godwater - I mean booze.

Im gonna have to lay down the [SHAME] and [GUILT] tags right now though Eagle.  See how in the picture those goblins are right there by those dwarves helping you furnish your cave?  Well theyre all trapped and they all keep dying.  I wouldnt normally save scum for any measly dwarves, even forum dwarves...unless the death was really lame and stupid....but the problem is that the Clerk is one of the dwarves helping you out and I had an even match of breedable male and female Armok worshippers until now.  Arrggghhh!!!

I tried to get Dwarf Companion to work so I could save him.  No luck.  Could never get Tweak to work either. 

NOOOOOOO!!! So i died eh? Dammit, my dwarves always die before anything interesting happens to them.

I wanted to have a well specifically to hold off siege. Gotta ration plants for both eating and brewing in a siege.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #517 on: May 10, 2009, 02:53:05 pm »

NOOOOOOO!!! So i died eh? Dammit, my dwarves always die before anything interesting happens to them.

I wanted to have a well specifically to hold off siege. Gotta ration plants for both eating and brewing in a siege.

Nah youre not dead!  Just the clerk and a bunch of peasants are.  YOU are safely inside the cave with the door locked and one of the Duchess' daughters on your lap (thats just the way the dices rolled). 

Oh and youll have PLENTY of booze and food.  12 farm squares for 1 dwarf is a lot.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #518 on: May 10, 2009, 02:55:23 pm »

Luck of the draw, I suppose.
While I'm just up in dwarven heaven with mah honey

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #519 on: May 10, 2009, 03:01:40 pm »

I request a dwarf by the name of Ravus Maniacus, and that he be a mechanic.

Sure Ill get you a dwarf but none of the mechanics worship Ber. 

Just a warning.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #520 on: May 10, 2009, 03:15:46 pm »

Christes slowly awoke from the heavy bliss that had fallen over her.  There was white light all around.  She was floating in it.  There was nothing at all but emptiness.

"CHRISTES!!!  Are you awake???"  It was Tradan's familiar voice.

"Ugh" she mumbled.  She turned around and saw her dead lover floating in the white oblivion next to her.

"CHRISTES!!!!" shouted Tradan as he leapt at her and hugged her.  She hugged him back as she became more aware of what was going on.

"Wait....what is this place....where are we?" asked Christes.

"We're dead."

"Well....wheres all the other dead dwarves then?"

"I dont know....I figured that everyone just floated by themselves until you came.  THANK THE GODS you came!  Ive been here for....well....I dont really know how long.  Feels like years."

"It has been years..." said Christes as she hugged Tradan again.  "So I guess we're trapped here forever huh?"

"No, not forever....when I first got here some guy called Armok told me that my soul would slowly be consumed over the course of 10,000 years, and then I would cease to exist.  He comes by to torture me every now again...but I havent seen him in a while."

"Great." said Christes.  Hopelessness quickly set in as she floated along.  Tradan was watching her intently.

"Say uhhh...honey?  Theres not really anything to do here.....uhhhh....and as you can see not any clothes....sooo....you wanna bump uglies for the next ten thousand years?"

Christes sighed.  "Sure, I guess."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:02:30 am by MrGimp »

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 10, 2009, 03:21:22 pm »

Nah youre not dead!  Just the clerk and a bunch of peasants are.  YOU are safely inside the cave with the door locked and one of the Duchess' daughters on your lap (thats just the way the dices rolled). 

Oh and youll have PLENTY of booze and food.  12 farm squares for 1 dwarf is a lot.

O_O Damn, my god is awesome. Luck and gambling FTW! Oh, and which of the daughters do i have? Hope shes at least of age.... >_>

Damn, this story's randomness is amazing.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #522 on: May 10, 2009, 04:39:46 pm »

Christes slowly awoke from the heavy bliss that had fallen over her.  There was white light all around.  She was floating in it.  There was nothing at all but emptiness.

"Ugh" she mumbled.  She turned around and saw her dead lover floating in the white oblivion next to her.

"CHRISTES!!!!" shouted Tradan as he leapt at her and hugged her.  She hugged him back and she became more aware of what was going on.

"We're dead."

"I dont know....I figured that everyone just floated by themselves until you came.  THANK THE GODS you came!  Ive been here for....well....I dont really know how long.  Feels like years."

"It has been years..." said Christes as she hugged Tradan again.  "So I guess we're trapped here forever huh?"

"No, not forever....when I first got here some guy called Armok told me that my soul would slowly be consumed over the course of 10,000 years, and then I would cease to exist.  He comes by to torture me every now again...but I havent seen him in a while."

"Great." said Christes.  Hopelessness quickly set in as she floated along.  Tradan was watching her intently.

"Say uhhh...honey?  Theres not really anything to do here.....uhhhh....and as you can see not any clothes....sooo....you wanna bump uglies for the next ten thousand years?"

Beautiful.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 10, 2009, 05:05:26 pm »

It depends on whether or not the male refractory period exists in the afterlife

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 10, 2009, 06:51:58 pm »

"CHRISTES!!!!" shouted Tradan as he leapt at her and hugged her.  She hugged him back and she became more aware of what was going on.

"We're dead."

bumping uglies...

You know, that's probably the best description of dwarven sex I've heard.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 164