Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419633 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot (now with more Armok!)
« Reply #555 on: May 12, 2009, 12:33:12 pm »

Sure, I'll take the name nightwing, I think I'd look pretty good in black spandex powerarmor and a belt full of wonderful TOYS!

Doh....I mean Nightwind!  hahaha    ;D
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
  • Am I learning, or do I only think I am?
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 12, 2009, 02:25:59 pm »

I wish to be thrown back in this dwarf meat grinder, If at all possible a smith of some sort, maybe even an Armok worshiper. If no smiths available then just a peasant hauler  waste of space?

Name: Kulaka

Male if possible but it dont realy matter, I mean how long can I live this time?

EDIT: Oh ya I side with the queen if I get put it before the event happens
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 02:29:02 pm by Zulaf »
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

Nightwind

• Bay Watcher
  • The wind has no destination
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 13, 2009, 01:28:15 am »

Both are fine, really.
GENERATION 28:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 15, 2009, 10:51:20 am »

That water is going to be a bit awkward to drain.
Still, we'll have towercaps in the corridors.
Towercaps mean wood, leading to axles, leading to BATSHIT ENGINEERING.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #559 on: May 17, 2009, 04:22:07 am »

Sorry everybody, Ive been a bum.    :-[

Actually, Ive been designing web pages....for money I might add!

Update Sunday....Monday at the latest.  I promise!
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #560 on: May 17, 2009, 01:37:17 pm »

Grigrak's consciousness floated around the fortress, being attracted to one energy, repulsed by another.  The currents of space time guided him randomly towards his fate.

At last his unconscious consciousness collided with a living being, and melded with it.  Grigrak became aware of his surroundings again, though his memories of his past lives quickly receded into his subconscious.  Memories were now coming to him that were not his, but yet, they were his.  His disorientation faded.  He was a small dwarven child living at Blockedlance.  It had always been this way as far back as he could remember.  He noticed he was sitting in a pool of water that was rising higher and higher, already up to his chin.  The memories of the dwarven child had now fully become his own.  He now remembered where he was and what was going on.

"Oh yeah..........." mumbled Grigrak's host.  "FUCK!!!"

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #561 on: May 17, 2009, 02:09:35 pm »

Darn. I'd honestly sorta been hoping Grigrak would meld with some fanatically loyal dwarf (perhaps even Dullard), making them a walking time-bomb just waiting to off Urist at an opportune moment.  :D

Looking forward to more updates!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 17, 2009, 03:28:29 pm »

Desperate situations are what Grigrak calls home. At least this time he won't starve to death.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #563 on: May 17, 2009, 03:45:52 pm »

Grigrak stood, the water was still past his waist and getting higher.  He was hungry and thirsty...but did not want to drink the filthy bloody water mixed with dirt, grime, soot, and gore.  His last meal had been two days ago, when he had lucked out and stumbled upon a dead rat floating in the water.  It had only been dead for a little while, too, judging by its taste.

Grigrak waded through the halls.  The end was near.  They all knew it.  He looked into the eyes of the other trapped dwarves and could see that they had given up all hope. 

At that moment, a mad naked dwarf came splashing through the hallways with a severed head in his hands!  The dwarves shrieked in terror at the sight of the berserk dwarf, and fled in terror in all directions.  Grigrak's tiny legs barely touched the bottom of the hallway now, and he knew not how to swim.  He splashed and kicked, but the insane maniac caught up to him.....

http://mkv25.net/dfma/movie-1348-trappeddwarfgoesberserk

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #564 on: May 17, 2009, 03:53:50 pm »

I wanted to get the rest of that dwarves killing spree on film but I kept getting interrupted by elf ambushes.  Seriously...it paused my game 12 times.  It made me want to smash.

But heres pictures of the aftermath...

And here we see the heathens, bathing in their own blood.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 17, 2009, 03:56:55 pm »

Desperate situations are what Grigrak calls home. At least this time he won't starve to death.

At least he didn't have to go through the agony of dehydrating or drowning either, I guess. Small comfort in being painfully and slowly beaten to death.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #566 on: May 17, 2009, 04:00:24 pm »

That water is going to be a bit awkward to drain.
Still, we'll have towercaps in the corridors.
Towercaps mean wood, leading to axles, leading to BATSHIT ENGINEERING.

If you're looking for batshit engineering, you've come to the right place!

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #567 on: May 17, 2009, 04:08:01 pm »

VANDALS!!!

Slobbering filthy beasts these peasants are....stupid ignorant vicious animals!  They smashed up the fortresses nice things!  They even smashed up the roads in the courtyard!!!

Urist cracked her knuckles and headed off to go give some beatings.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #568 on: May 17, 2009, 05:58:25 pm »

A couple marksdwarves had been locked up in the temple starving room for suspiscion of rebellious thoughts.  The terror of watching his babies die and rot in front of him made the father snap.

http://mkv25.net/dfma/movie-1349-babykill

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #569 on: May 17, 2009, 06:11:23 pm »

Chapter #9 - A House Divided

MURDER!!!

The stealthy resistance movement has struck again.  A very brave suicide beater tackled the Hammerer in the dining hall.  Our mighty hammerer was beset from behind, a knife in his back before he knew what hit him.  He swung around with his mighty hammer, but the nimble dwarf avoided him.  The crazy got in a few good hooks to the Hammerers face before bringing the hammerer down with a sweep.  While lying on the floor, the berserk dwarf grabbed the hammer from Hamdinger's hands and brought the block of steel hard down on his face.  It made a nice crunch/squish kinda sound.

Queen Urist was aghast at the horrors.  She ordered all worshippers of Ber Steelearthen inside the temple.  She would protect her flock from the unwashed mob.  They would be safe inside the temple, where Urist had stored enough food to last for years, and where farms and wells would soon be set up to keep the Elect independent.  Urist allowed a few heathens in, those that she deemed had important legendary skills.  She would use them for now, and throw them away later.

Before she herself entered the temple and sealed the steel doors however, she had to go beat the shit out of that guy for killing the Hammerer of Armok!!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:22:48 am by MrGimp »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 164