Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419694 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #885 on: August 19, 2009, 11:57:45 pm »

Urist locked herself in the temple after the Goat Demon attack.  As soon as the doors were locked and no one was around, she dropped to her knees and began begging her God to tell her what she had done wrong.

"Why do you send the goats my lord?  Is it punishment?  Have I not followed every order you have given?" she cried to the heavens.

The disembodied head of Armok appeared before her, in the center of a ring of fire and smoke.  "Calm yourself Chosen One...lest I punish you for weakness!  The Goat Demons are reminders to the non-believers that they do not live in a friendly world.  Use their fear to keep them in line, for fear is the path to the dark side.  They will constantly stand watch in fear of demons, and they will more willingly accept the sacrifice of their children. They will see it as the only hope against the darkness!  You see...their suffering will make them just like us!  It will make them strong!"

"Yes my lord.  As always, my master's wisdom is beyond all that mortals possess!"

"Soon it will be time for me to show myself to the masses.  I sense a strong bond already with the High Priest and High Priestess."

"Yes I have indoctrinated them into the Religion of Power, the Cult of Blood.  They do not shy away from the face of true strength," said Urist.

"Good.  For now, you keep those damn elves out of my temple, you hear me?"

"Yes master!"
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #886 on: August 20, 2009, 12:00:02 am »

I vote that the pyramid is capped with gold.
(And that the inside is full of waterfalls. Got to keep in a job for my pension. You'd think a millenarian would be eligible for a pension.) 

The pyramid will probably be hollow at first...however, before the abandon it will be turned into the entrance to a great dungeon for adventure mode.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:44:48 pm by MrGimp »
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #887 on: August 20, 2009, 12:02:16 am »

If Its ok with you can I have a Dwarf. I dont care what profession but preferably a male soldier. Name him Randall

Sure...so thats two I got to add, Randall and Shamus.

Also, Tradanbattlan...your request is pending royal review.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: August 20, 2009, 06:06:53 am »

for fear is the path to the dark side. 

I lol'd.  ;D
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #889 on: August 20, 2009, 04:53:22 pm »

Myth awoke, hoping his last memories had been a dream....but no.  He was still in the Hell of Shattered Bone.  He could taste the marrow in the air from the countless eons of hideous suffering that he was now part of.  Every breath left a chalky powder in the back of his throat.  It was difficult to breathe.

He was laying on the floor, and began squirming about.  That was when he realized that his body was completely healed!  He jumped to his feet with a smile.  Hope returned that this was a dream, afterall.

"I've always loved crushing hope even more than bone," said the voice of Grim Grom, the Locator of Pain.  Myth turned and indeed, the black robed skeleton was standing behind him.  Grom raised his right hand into the air, and immediately Myth's elbows and kneecaps bent completely the wrong way and with terrible force.

Myth fell to the ground screaming in horror from the mind shattering pain.

Grim Grom walked casually up to the screaming dwarf, grabbed an arm, and started dragging him up a rough and winding mountain road.  There, overlooking a vast black ocean, the Locator of Pain hammered nails into Myth's hands and kneecaps (what was left of them anyways), pinning him to a dead tree on a craggy mountain peak under a desolate black sunless sky.

"There.  Now contemplate this upon the Tree of Woe."

With that, Grim Grom turned and walked back down the mountain, disappearing into the smoke and bone dust.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #890 on: August 22, 2009, 01:09:08 pm »

Okay Randall and Shamus, you're in...

I put you in Lord Dullard's squad, The Held Lances. 

Hmmmm....Held Lances?  Seeing as how Blockedlance is when a girl wont have sex with you, I guess 'Held Lances' describes what you have to do afterwards?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #891 on: August 22, 2009, 02:35:47 pm »

The year 235 was spent laying just a tiny bit of the foundation of the pyramid.  I'm beginning to regret killing all those dwarves...I could really use some more help hauling shit around.  We only have two masons working on the pyramid, Aldaris and Montague.  Urist cant help cuz she is down in her palace with the Duchess' son trying to get to know him better, if you catch my drift.

Our carpenters are also taking their sweet time putting the roofs on these buildings I built in front of the temple.  I still dont even know what theyre going to be...I'll take a shot of em in 3Dwarf once theyre finished.  If they look stupid I'm gonna collapse them into the nobles' river garden below.

No demons came in 235, just a goblin ambush that was single-handedly wiped out by Akigagak.

mythmonster2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: August 22, 2009, 07:00:50 pm »

The Freemasons taunt Urist even after their deaths or imprisonments! (Which one?)  :P
Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
And neither can I...

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: August 23, 2009, 12:55:07 am »

Eagle's thoughts

Day after day, i scratch out my existence in my hideaway. Dig for space, plant more crops, dig more space, plant more crops, brew some drink, make some food, in an endless cycle. How long have i remained here? How long since i escaped the madness of Blockedlance? Will i live? Truly, i live as the first dwarves did, with only my   pick to rely on. Its not safe under the sun anymore. Never was, ever since Urist wrested control. Sometimes i risk going up and glancing out the door; it nearly drives me mad, all that happens down in the town below. Even the sun's maddening rays pale in comparison to what goes on in that blasted hell-hole of a fortress. Osram give me strength, i gamble with my life; the highest stakes a dwarf can make, but i will survive.

I am the Eagle. I soar alone, high above the conflicts. I will always survive.

Osram bless whats left of my soul and guide me.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:57:05 am by Eagle »

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #894 on: August 23, 2009, 03:48:49 pm »

The Freemasons taunt Urist even after their deaths or imprisonments! (Which one?)  :P

Oh, the Freemasons are quite dead, every single one of them (except Aldaris and Montague who are loyal royalists...hehe...that kinda rhymes...loyalist royalists...).  Your guys soul is imprisoned for eternity in the Hell of Shattered Bone.  You have been crucified through the kneecaps onto the Tree of Woe! 

Suck on that one you vile insolent traitor!!!   ;D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:54:23 pm by MrGimp »

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #895 on: August 23, 2009, 03:57:13 pm »

Hey I just had an idea for a rhyme...

Loyalist royalists
Most joyous of royalists,
They toil all day for the Queen!

(Disclaimer - Im stoned)

Zulaf

• Bay Watcher
  • Am I learning, or do I only think I am?
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: August 24, 2009, 01:23:17 pm »

Loyalist royalists
Most joyous of royalists,
They toil all day for the Queen!
I LOL'ed

Disclaimer
Im stoned
Me to
WIERD 2-5-6-8-9-14

Samus1111111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: August 24, 2009, 09:45:41 pm »

just FYI, it's Samus, not Shamus :P

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: August 24, 2009, 09:52:16 pm »

Hes high. Just roll with it.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #899 on: August 25, 2009, 12:28:40 am »

Hes high. Just roll with it.

There isnt an acronym to express how hard I laughed....even ROFLMAO doesnt quite cut it....

I shall have to make do with emoticons...

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D 8)
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 164