Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 418647 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #990 on: September 19, 2009, 09:47:42 pm »

. . . And where have you been the past, oh, half of this thread?

Reading it, of course.

Just because I'm familiar with the brazen depravity and insanity of this thread doesn't mean I can't bemoan the situations my characters fall into. Which may or may not have been part of their description when I requested them.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #991 on: September 19, 2009, 10:09:51 pm »

Could very well be enough to pull me out of the DF-slump I'm in due to the last fort hitting the Death Zone of low FPS and my starting college)

Yeah I hit that FPS death zone about 20 some odd dwarf years ago.  You just cant melt down or atom smash all that elf and goblin junk fast enough.  Even Blockedlance's occasional cleansing fires cant do away with enough stuff to bring my FPS back above 20.  Im actually back down below 10 again at the moment.  I just keep chugging along.

I have formulated a plan to rid myself of the detritus of thirty years of warfare.  It involves something very near and dear to the dwarven heart.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #992 on: September 19, 2009, 10:31:54 pm »

Queen Urist made her way to the surface after the great spring elf slaughter.  There among the fly ridden bodies, she found the blasted elf that had caused this mess.  She found the elf that had been fated to die inside the Temple of Armok.  Of course, this time around he had died along the outer walls, under a heap of horses and his comrades.  Urist grabbed his freshly lifeless body.  Dwarves stopped and stared at the spectacle of the mad queen dragging the elf corpse into the center of the courtyard.  She gave a short speech about how this was the fate of all those that opposed her rule, or her God.  Then she set the elf corpse on fire, sacrificing him to Armok.

Meanwhile...in a more ethereal realm, the spirit of that very elf was just waking up.  He was disoriented.  He rubbed his eyes and looked about.  All he saw was an empty barren rocky landscape.  He stood up.  Immediately upon standing he felt incredibly woozy.

"Oh my God I need to sit down!" he groaned as he put his hands to his head and stumbled to the ground.  He sat there for a moment, before the pain of a jagged rock intruded his rest.  "Blasted rocks!"  He looked around again.  He hadn't noticed it before, but there was a chair sitting not too far away.  He dizzily made his way to the chair and plopped himself down in it.  After a moment he tried to readjust himself in the chair, and then again.

"My heavens this chair is quite uncomfortable!" he shouted.  He stood up and looked around.  He hadnt noticed it, but there was ANOTHER chair not far away.  "Oh, that one looks nice!"

He sat in the chair, but the cushion was lumpy.  He found another chair, but it didnt even HAVE a cushion!  Another chair was uncomfortably low to the ground, another was uncomfortably high...there were chairs that were to hot to sit on, chairs that were too cold.  There were chairs made of stone, chairs made of wood, chairs made of soap....but all of them, every last one, was totally and completely uncomfortable.

It began to occur to him that he might never find somewhere comfortable to sit.  Then it dawned on him where he was.  It was the most damnable fate for an elf.  "Oh my God!  I'm in the Hell of Uncomfortable Chairs!!!"

He knew his soft elven ass would never know comfort again...his heart broke and he wept uncontrollably.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:53 pm »

HAHAHA, oh wow. ;D

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #994 on: September 19, 2009, 11:35:04 pm »

No! Not the Hell of Uncomfortable Chairs!
The horrors!

I'm just glad it's not as bad as the "Hell of Solitude Exept For Whoever You Have Slept With"

Plank of Wood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 20, 2009, 04:29:15 am »

What about "Hell where you stub your toe every 3 metres"?
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
They're like little bearded corals.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 20, 2009, 06:17:15 am »

What about, 'Hell of force read Lemon Fanfics of Watership Down?'

Randall Octagonapus

• Bay Watcher
  • We gota get some medicine for the computer machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 20, 2009, 09:55:22 am »

What about the Hell of listening to names of other Hells all day

P.S. I love watership down
would you like a slice of one humped camel cheese or two humped camel cheese on that elf burger?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 20, 2009, 06:13:56 pm »

Exactly. Many people love watership down. Imagine the horror of being read lemons of it for all eternity!

Randall Octagonapus

• Bay Watcher
  • We gota get some medicine for the computer machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: September 20, 2009, 06:29:09 pm »

Exactly. Many people love watership down. Imagine the horror of being read lemons of it for all eternity!

The Horrrrrroooooorrrrrrr
would you like a slice of one humped camel cheese or two humped camel cheese on that elf burger?

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1000 on: September 20, 2009, 06:31:46 pm »

Speaking of the many hells of Armok's domain, how is Tradan and Christes doing? I sure hope they are fine.
It'd be fucking awesome if they somehow influenced an event as ghosts.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 21, 2009, 12:11:59 am »

Speaking of the many hells of Armok's domain, how is Tradan and Christes doing? I sure hope they are fine.
It'd be fucking awesome if they somehow influenced an event as ghosts.

how is Tradan and Christes doing? I sure hope they are fine.

I sure hope they are fine.

fine

hahahahahahahaha

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: September 21, 2009, 12:38:18 am »

hahahahahabothyourreproductiveorgansjustrottedoffhahahahaha

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:14 am »

Is it me or does Jackrabbit have a thing for the removal of reproductive organs?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 21, 2009, 03:34:15 am »

I can assure you it's not a fetish.

It's just that an arm falling off just seems... less important. Sure, it'd impact your life more directly, but I think all males fear not having a penis.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 164