Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419629 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #1365 on: January 09, 2010, 02:28:23 pm »

aw man that sucks big time. what do you think (or rather what does your lawer think) your chances of getting your legal costs outta him are if you win? (good luck with that btw, it'd just be wrong if you lost)
some people are just assholes

Oh Ill get it all and then some.  Ill get my money, my legal costs, as well as interest and penalties for this loan that I did not consent to. 

Thats why it blows my mind he would even try this.  I have a contract.  He's just broke and stalling for time.  Thats my opinion. 
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1366 on: January 09, 2010, 02:30:52 pm »

gimp , why can't you just make him pay by force? or call the police?

Well it doesnt work that way.  If I use force (my preferred alternative if it were really up to me) then *I'll* go to jail.  And as for the police, theyll say that this is a civil matter and direct me to the courts, which is who Im going through now.  45-60 days they said.  And then after that he still has a certain amount of time to pay me.  So it will be months before I see a dime, even though this is an open and shut case.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1367 on: January 09, 2010, 02:31:19 pm »

you mean how your arena worked?

No I mean whats your opinion on your dwarf Spaher getting sent to the arena?   :P

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: January 09, 2010, 10:38:45 pm »

okay , but... don't throw in megabeasts , will ya?

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1369 on: January 09, 2010, 10:40:11 pm »

Pffff.
Wimp.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: January 10, 2010, 02:20:49 am »

i mean , said megabeast can be used for something better and different instead of fighting one dwarf and die?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1371 on: January 10, 2010, 11:35:31 pm »

Great....I got a computer virus that totally screwed my machine all up.  Now I cant upload pictures to photobucket.com.  It says something about proxy servers.  That virus changed some setting on my internet connection....I dont know how to fix this.

Man I have shit luck.  I obviously havent been sacrificing enough peasants to Armok.

addictgamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Developer
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1372 on: January 10, 2010, 11:40:59 pm »

>.<

Well, I can't help you there...(What browser? If it's IE, obviously. IE doesn't need a virus to screw up. Get FF or Chrome)

So, I suspect that updates won't be awhile eh...
I'm patiently waiting for the ability to mine and construct palaces in adventure mode.
Barony. A 3D, multiplayer roguelike I am developing.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: January 11, 2010, 01:15:29 am »

if you are using IE , its not a virus , IE screws up alot , even without a virus

Khamero

• Bay Watcher
  • Bronzebeard - Master of arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: January 11, 2010, 07:12:54 am »

Requesting to be dwarfed as a armok worskipping mason to help complete the pyramid of doom(tm)
If none are avaliable, I'd love a military dwarf!

As for your boss, I hope you impale his bank accound with a superior adamantine shortsword and rip the innards out. =)
meaning cash for you.  8)
You might think that this is some sort of trap. That I’m using you as bait to lure in your friends. I’m not. I just enjoy torturing innocent, young girls.

I know it’s sick. But everyone needs a hobby.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1375 on: January 11, 2010, 01:12:28 pm »

>.<

Well, I can't help you there...(What browser? If it's IE, obviously. IE doesn't need a virus to screw up. Get FF or Chrome)

So, I suspect that updates won't be awhile eh...

I have one of each browser on my computer.  I think I have 6 total.  But yeah, the only one that still works is Firefox.  The others give me that proxy error just trying to open.  I dont get it.

Anyone know how to reset connection settings?  I tried reinstalling IE, but the error is still there.  So I dont think its browser settings...its gotta be something on the connection....uhhhhh....I guess....

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1376 on: January 11, 2010, 01:12:54 pm »

Requesting to be dwarfed as a armok worskipping mason to help complete the pyramid of doom(tm)
If none are avaliable, I'd love a military dwarf!

As for your boss, I hope you impale his bank accound with a superior adamantine shortsword and rip the innards out. =)
meaning cash for you.  8)

Sure, we can always use more stonecutters.  What do you want to name him?

Khamero

• Bay Watcher
  • Bronzebeard - Master of arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: January 11, 2010, 04:53:16 pm »

Name him simply Khamero, after myself. My skills and name shall raise our beloved fair queen into something the annals of history!

Being brainwashed is fun.
You might think that this is some sort of trap. That I’m using you as bait to lure in your friends. I’m not. I just enjoy torturing innocent, young girls.

I know it’s sick. But everyone needs a hobby.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 11, 2010, 05:02:17 pm »

Mr Gimp.

There is an important matter that requires your immediate attention.

When will Grigrak next be incarnated?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Moose Fisher

• Bay Watcher
  • [DEBUG ERROR: THIS TEXT DOES NOT EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: January 11, 2010, 06:49:15 pm »

Mr Gimp.

There is an important matter that requires your immediate attention.

When will Grigrak next be incarnated?
Probably in a dwarf that is immediately smashed by Armok
"I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?"
-Elderly Hive Dweller
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 164