Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you like me to make a new edition of Bajo Flores mafia?

Yes, I'll play!
I don't care, I won't play.
Yes! I'll play and be very active
Yes but I want to suggest some changes like...
No.  It looks boring.
Can't hurt.  Maybe I'll play.
Bajo what?
Only if it starts when there are less ongoing mafias

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: MAFIA: Bajo Flores druglords (FOREVER NIGHT) (NEW POLL: Vote now)  (Read 27210 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MAFIA: Bajo Flores druglords (DAY 1)
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2009, 06:00:04 pm »

I was wondering, if it takes 7 circles to lynch, how is nonlynch different from just not casting a vote?
Also, what happens when there are several pro lynch votes, none of which reaches the quorum? ( F.E.: person1:6 votes, person2:4 votes, nonlynch: 3 votes) will no one be lynched?

Alex said that unless there is a no lynch majority, then at a set deadline the person with the most votes will be lynched.  And I'm a little reluctant to jump on the Org bandwagon.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 06:02:00 pm by Karlito »
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2009, 06:18:06 pm »

Penguin also voted org.

Well, time to utilise statistics, which states that there are shitloads of bad guys, and pick-a-lynchee.
Org suffers from webadict. But webadict appears to be wise in the ways of mafia, whilst, no offence, org seems to be fumbling. Nevertheless, I am forced to bandwagon against org. Forced as in, it would be bad if no lynch won, and org has a few people against him already, and a bit of evidence against him. The odds of him actually being mafia are slightly more than 5/13, with a possible 6/13 if there is a serial killer; the price is one man's life; the prize multiple peoples lives plus information, booby prize is just information. Sounds like a good bet to me.
What evidence? It actually points to someone else, like Cheetar, for his inactivity. And to webadict:why vote me if you think other people seem more suspicious?
I vote for you merely as a precaution. I still have suspicions against you, and as long as no one clearly identifies a better target (which there are several). Perhaps you are just inexperienced, and therefore unable to defend yourself properly.

Perhaps my initial choice was wrong. A_Fey_Dwarf does seem like a pretty good choice...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2009, 06:21:08 pm »

Org makes himself look hugely suspicious in every game. I'm not sure if this is a strategy or noobiness, but I don't think I'm voting for him now.

One conspicuous thing I've noticed is that a1s is the only one still clinging to his vote for Nuke....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2009, 06:49:23 pm »

Org makes himself look hugely suspicious in every game. I'm not sure if this is a strategy or noobiness, but I don't think I'm voting for him now.

One conspicuous thing I've noticed is that a1s is the only one still clinging to his vote for Nuke....
Does he not have a right to do so? Is there a reason why that might possibly be suspicious? Furthermore, I think you've taken a step too far. You ask not for explanation, which seems slightly odd coming from you. I think it is increasingly necessary to vote for you, while still FOSing a1s. I must agree that Org is just inexperienced.

I think I'll take this time to vote for you, Pandarsenic. You must not have a power role, or you'd stick out like a sore thumb, as seems to be your nature. You've been outstandingly quiet, which is a bad sign. I thought you'd be trying to rally the troops toward a lynch instead of sitting back and watching. Does anyone not agree? Or does anyone have a better idea?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2009, 06:55:16 pm »

I dont know....

But I am not Mafia.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2009, 06:57:19 pm »

I think I'll take this time to vote for you, Pandarsenic. You must not have a power role, or you'd stick out like a sore thumb, as seems to be your nature. You've been outstandingly quiet, which is a bad sign.
I think that this makes a lot of sense. I'll vote for Pandarsenic preliminarily. I might change it if someone comes forth with good info.

Also, it might be good for the hammerer to roleclaim before we lose another role. I guess staying hidden and hoping the elves will target you might be a good idea, too, though, but we probably don't have many tracker-type people left, other than the child.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2009, 06:58:47 pm »

I vote Panda.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2009, 07:03:05 pm »

Also, it might be good for the hammerer to roleclaim before we lose another role. I guess staying hidden and hoping the elves will target you might be a good idea, too, though, but we probably don't have many tracker-type people left, other than the child.
WTF? Wrong game, bro.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2009, 07:03:30 pm »

Inaluct, you've got to stop this, keeping the mafia games separate in my mind is hard enough without you tripping me up.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2009, 07:03:52 pm »

lol whups

I am still not an elf.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2009, 07:06:08 pm »

ELF! WE GOT AN ELF!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2009, 07:07:43 pm »

ELF! WE GOT AN ELF!
Please people. Let's not spam this good thread with elements of my thread. We can keep separate these two universes.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2009, 07:09:04 pm »

Sorry.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2009, 07:34:54 pm »

I think I'll take this time to vote for you, Pandarsenic. You must not have a power role, or you'd stick out like a sore thumb, as seems to be your nature. You've been outstandingly quiet, which is a bad sign.
I think that this makes a lot of sense. I'll vote for Pandarsenic preliminarily. I might change it if someone comes forth with good info.

Dude, we haven't had a night cycle yet. It's hard to make a valid accusation with a power role without a night cycle first.

Also, I did NOT FoS a1s. It was merely an idle observation I made while looking at the vote totals. Was he the one who started the Nukewagon?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2009, 10:10:34 pm »

very well then, out with the old. I vote pandarsenic.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16