Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781954 times)

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

It was kinda refreshing never seeing pyros around. AH WELL.
huh? All servers I went to they had the normal number of pyros and they were topping the charts.

You guys gotta go to more challenging places. :(

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

huh? All servers I went to they had the normal number of pyros and they were topping the charts.

Stop looking down on people. It's obnoxious.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

Anyone else having steam troubles?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Why are there no meet the pyro/medic videos?

They haven't been made yet.  Valve has a habit of releasing videos slowly over time, actually, often coinciding with big updates.

...And there's widespread speculation that the Pyro is actually a girl, due to the purse in 'her' locker.  Or, you could take the more obvious joke and just say that 'he' is flaming.  Either way, people want badly to know.  And so they don't tell us!  Heck, they've teased at the Pyro gender thing before, referring to Pyro as a she in a news update, and then changing the text five minutes later just to screw with people.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They haven't been made yet.  Valve has a habit of releasing videos slowly over time, actually, often coinciding with big updates.

...And there's widespread speculation that the Pyro is actually a girl, due to the purse in 'her' locker.  Or, you could take the more obvious joke and just say that 'he' is flaming.  Either way, people want badly to know.  And so they don't tell us!  Heck, they've teased at the Pyro gender thing before, referring to Pyro as a she in a news update, and then changing the text five minutes later just to screw with people.

And it would be much needed diversity!

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Stop looking down on people. It's obnoxious.
Not looking down on them. The server you pick makes a huge difference on your gameplay experience.

It's not that they require less challenging places, is that places with good players are usually more fun, both in terms of challenge and having a nice team to back you up. I'm an average player, btw. Competitive players often find the servers I think are challenging pub servers to be too easy or too messy.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Valve hates us. They would rather make hats than videos.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

@Bandages: Why?

But yeah, there is also a bit of a rumor about the medic video and how the voice actor they had for the Medic left after doing the voicework we hear today. Thus without the voice actor they could not make the Meet the Medic video.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not looking down on them. The server you pick makes a huge difference on your gameplay experience.

It's not that they require less challenging places, is that places with good players are usually more fun, both in terms of challenge and having a nice team to back you up. I'm an average player, btw. Competitive players often find the servers I think are challenging pub servers to be too easy or too messy.

Ah. Sorry for being snappy, I'm in a bit of a shit mood. I do see your point, though. There are many players of different skill on my server. Some days I make all the other snipers change class because I dominate them all because they are scrubs (fun) and some days I get killed so much that I myself change classes to try and get a revenge kill on the bastard who keeps shooting me in the face (also fun!).
I would sometimes like a team a little better than the absolute morons that I usually get :p

@Duke 2.0: Why? Why what? why do they need more diversity? Because if they don't have any wimmins the game is SEXIST!

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

I thought that rumor was unsubstantiated?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

It makes sense why Valve would not have a video for the Medic yet. I'll just take it 'till something else pops up.

@Duke 2.0: Why? Why what? why do they need more diversity? Because if they don't have any wimmins the game is SEXIST!
Generally adding diversity for the sake of diversity is a terrible idea. You add diversity to keep something interesting. When you can honestly tell me that Team Fortress 2 is boring in its media then I'll accept some diversity to spice things up. Otherwise it is just there for the sake of being there and not for the sake of humor, narrative or any other much more important things.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well my claim about diversity was humor. Also I feel like they would make it a woman to claim they have diversity to be funny.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

It makes sense why Valve would not have a video for the Medic yet. I'll just take it 'till something else pops up.
I don't know. The steam forums aren't exactly a bastion of information, but that was all a quick google search found.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

WAH PYROS ARE UNBALANCORXD NERF PRYO PLOX
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WAH PYROS ARE UNBALANCORXD NERF PRYO PLOX
They actually seem ridiculously better.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 774