Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 782017 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

The Ambasador can be good for that if you hold down the reload key, as it takes just as long to reload as it takes to get back to full accuracy.
Congratulations on having X-Ray vision to be able to see past that wall of metal you hold in front of your face every time the ambassador reloads.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

It's a trick, but hardly impossible.

I don't use the ambassador, I don't think its worth it what with giving enemies time to run away. If all headshots counted, not just ones at max accuracy, I wouldn't mind.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

They all do. It's just hard to get them when your accuracy is shit. Ie. You aim for the head, and hit the body instead. The trick with the ambassador, is to simply aim for the body after the first shot. You can get lucky and headshot due to the inaccuracy.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

They all do. It's just hard to get them when your accuracy is shit. Ie. You aim for the head, and hit the body instead. The trick with the ambassador, is to simply aim for the body after the first shot. You can get lucky and headshot due to the inaccuracy.
No, I'm pretty sure they changed it so can only get the headshot critical damage when it's at full accuracy.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

No, I'm pretty sure they changed it so can only get the headshot critical damage when it's at full accuracy.
Then that sucks. D:

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I've never had a problem with The Ambassador?

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist

The Ambasador can be good for that if you hold down the reload key, as it takes just as long to reload as it takes to get back to full accuracy.
Congratulations on having X-Ray vision to be able to see past that wall of metal you hold in front of your face every time the ambassador reloads.

r_drawviewmodels 0
 ;)
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile

So, anyone up for a game on the server? We need more people!
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

*growl*

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I honestly thought that the Engineer Update would start being revealed yesterday. Now my bet is 2 or 3 weeks from yesterday, finishing up the following week. I suspect that Mac support will be added at the same time and the game will go on sale. There MAY be a free weekend. I would do one, but you never know with Valve.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

WHO IS UP FOR A GAME RIGHT NAOW
GET ON

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm on the server.

where are you

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Getting on.

O.O

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Getting it on.
Uhuh, uhuh, oh yeah.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 774