Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781151 times)

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

TOMORROW IS THE NIGHT.

Also, it's time for some speculation of the Engy update.
Engy's new buildings will be sleek and white, as if they were built by Apple, his wrench logo being red or blue depending on the team. The new buildings will be unupgradable, but versatile. Also, they will be utterly useless.

Holy crap TF2 on mac tommorow!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

The Engie update will not change the buildings, outside of some slight tweaks. They are simply too intrinsic to the setting and to balance to change.

He will get 35 hats, and two medals.

The Engie will get a different shotgun that fires all the ammo you are currently carrying, making it only useful for when standing on a dispenser. He will get a pistol that crits anyone who's being hit with a sentry.

He will get a taunt kill with his wrench which is faster than others, but only kills disguised spies.

Prove me wrong, Valve, prove me wrong!
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yaay, cool. Has to be the Engi countdown too.

I love the Scout's smirk on that picture. He looks so arrogant and knowing.

EDIT: I wish Valve adds Mac exclusive hats or misc items to the game just to hear the Steam Forums go: "WTF Valve, 1000$ for a hat!"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 05:51:53 pm by LASD »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

When does the scout NOT look arrogant? He's more full of himself than any of the rest of the team.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

I need to take the cheap shot here.

"Appropriate his image is there for the arrival of Team Fortress 2 for Mac users."
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

Yaay, cool. Has to be the Engi countdown too.

Exactly like
every
single
mac owner
ever.

Yeah, I forgot to mention, there's a Mac Badge and an Ipod item. You get the badge if you buy it from Mac steam. The Ipod is an unlock for the engie that replaces the Build PDA, just a reskin.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you some sort of wizard, PTTG?? or just a biblical valvivian prophet?

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Just like the huntsma*BAM-ARROW-HEADSHOT*

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heyhey, no platform wars in this thread.

Using different OS's is perfectly okay. Remember this now. No more flaming.
(Seriously, do people actually believe what they say about Mac users. [That was a rhetorical question {Don't answer it}] The Steam TF2 forums have even more stupid incoherent babble going on now.)

P.S. Okay okay, I'm starting to babble too, I'll go sleeping.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

Have you noticed how the Scout's eyes look like they were prosthetically put in in that picture? You can see the seams going around his eyes...

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

I wonder if at the E3 event next week their going to be showing the engy update along with whatever value (valve) has concocted in their brainscheming labratories underneath the crusts of old blackmesa...

Also, the scout looks so evil in that picture. Like he's actually properly evul looking.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Have you noticed how the Scout's eyes look like they were prosthetically put in in that picture? You can see the seams going around his eyes...
That scout's a spy!

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

That scout's a spy!
Kind of makes you think about that robotic arm in the Engy's blueprints in that short clip...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

That scout's a spy!
Kind of makes you think about that robotic arm in the Engy's blueprints in that short clip...
No... not really...

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Heyhey, no platform wars in this thread.

Using different OS's is perfectly okay. Remember this now. No more flaming.
(Seriously, do people actually believe what they say about Mac users. [That was a rhetorical question {Don't answer it}] The Steam TF2 forums have even more stupid incoherent babble going on now.)

P.S. Okay okay, I'm starting to babble too, I'll go sleeping.
I know I've said this before, but...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 774