Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781415 times)

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was just on a server and Three (THREE!!!) golden wrenches dropped. I'm off for the night but I have screenshots for all three of the drops.
Huh? It drops? I thought it could only be crafted after reading the update.

Got it, received it whatever  :P
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The official theme of the engineer update:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RubberFruit#p/u/8/Qe9s3bqngbw
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder who would really want a golden wrench, considering how petty the community was over the halos and the headphones. And unlike those they've got a handy dandy list of people to harass/ban/molest.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I wonder who would really want a golden wrench, considering how petty the community was over the halos and the headphones. And unlike those they've got a handy dandy list of people to harass/ban/molest.
Me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RubberFruit#p/u/8/Qe9s3bqngbw
Awesome. Needs to be more mad sciencey though.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

I was just on a server and Three (THREE!!!) golden wrenches dropped. I'm off for the night but I have screenshots for all three of the drops.
Its a random drop, that happens during crafting.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its a random drop, that happens during crafting.

Technically it's a random drop that's announced to everyone even if you're just at the main menu or something.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:24:55 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)

Heh, the update and the chance of getting the golden wrench finally convinced me to craft the surplus hats I had. Glad I did now as I got the Fancy Fedora from my unused hatless scout and pyro beanie.
finally convinced me to craft the surplus hats I had.
craft the surplus hats I
surplus hats
surplus hats
surplus hats

WWwwwhhhyyyyyy

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

What? I'm not sure what you mean?

To clarify I had 2 different hats for both the pyro and the scout.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile

I totally have a Vintage Tyrolean and a Hound Dog and a Whoopee cap and a Tippler's Tricorne and a Killer's Kabuto and a Modest Pile of Hat and a Bill's Hat and a Gibus and a Max's Head.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and a huge e-peen.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I promise I'll stop thinking about this wrench business soon, but there's one aspect I hadn't thought of which is quite obvious: an itemsink. Now that it isn't possible to get endless amounts of items anymore, there still remains all that were obtained when it was. Doing the sinking this way should work really well as the people that idled for hundreds of items are the most likely to want this new, cool and unique one. Enough to craft away all their (spare) weapons and even most of their hats.

This is naturally paving the way for trading, making it less stupid as idlers won't dominate the whole thing by having such ridiculous amounts of items.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:39:57 am by LASD »

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)

What? I'm not sure what you mean?

To clarify I had 2 different hats for both the pyro and the scout.

What I meant was to express anger and sorrow at having to deal with a depressing existence where everybody gets more and better hats than I do. Nothing personal.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

These update pages (and updates) are one of the reasons I love Valve.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I was on the DFC server, I went to craft a couple spare heavy items for some metal, for some reason I had difficulty moving the weapons into the crafting area, then I went to craft and it said that I couldn't reach the crafting server, but that's not the weird part.

After that I went back to the game and called the chat box so I could get some RTD, what happened was my interface froze and I couldn't turn, my mouse pointer was visible, I couldn't call up any menu, but my other actions were all possible. I was a spy.

So what resulted was my running around facing only one direction at all times with the deadringer and knife. I got more points than I usually do as spy.
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 774