Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781372 times)

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Everyone has different names on the forum and on Steam!

Including me.

It's slightly confusing.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Including me.

It's slightly confusing.

I don't.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Including me.

It's slightly confusing.

I don't.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Well you guys weren't on in the small timeframe that I was actually playing so you don't count.

: (

Eviltyphoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Including me.

It's slightly confusing.

I don't.

I do!
"If you can't build a tower upon a sheer cliff face over which you may throw precisely one hundred and fifty-two kittens and seven stalwart dwarves to their explosive doom some fifty stories below, then brother, your game ain't much of a sandbox, is it?"

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

showed up on server
got killed a million times
left.

I'm not sure I like TF2.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

showed up on server
left.

I'm not sure I like TF2.

It's not how many times you die, it's how much fun you have. Think of each new life as if you're embarking on a new fortress or starting a new adventurer.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Did you play with us? Like any of the bay12'ers, we're a fine funny bunch.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I tried to read the relevant posts and research it myself, but I cba.

Could somebody explain it to me: During the "wrench dropping days", do you need to craft around to get a golden wrench, do you need to just spend time in the crafting system, or do you just need to spend time playing, like with all the other drops?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

showed up on server
left.

I'm not sure I like TF2.

It's not how many times you die, it's how much fun you have. Think of each new life as if you're embarking on a new fortress or starting a new adventurer.

Except I don't have any fun.

Probably becauae I ahvent easten or deank anything ina  whle. sort of messes me upp when i don;t ahve anything

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could somebody explain it to me: During the "wrench dropping days", do you need to craft around to get a golden wrench, do you need to just spend time in the crafting system, or do you just need to spend time playing, like with all the other drops?

Apparently, the system chooses a random time to drop a wrecnh. The next person to craft anything at all gets the wrench. I think that's how it works. If it's not like that, you get a wrench roll every time you craft anything.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apparently, the system chooses a random time to drop a wrecnh. The next person to craft anything at all gets the wrench. I think that's how it works. If it's not like that, you get a wrench roll every time you craft anything.

Certainly makes the most sense. And, as an added bonus, it means Valve knows when the 50th wrench will be dropped, so they know when to update the web page.  ;)

That said, there's 53 wrenches left as of this writing. There are 27,405 players actively playing TF2. I seriously doubt any of us are going to get a golden wrench.  :'( (Unless Valve does something sneaky, like award golden wrenches via a viral achievement or something...)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Here's the 100th wrench. Oh yeah, and now we're going to be handing out 1000 silver wrenches! Good luck!"
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

One more wrench until the next release...
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

I already crafted all my crap, no luck. :(
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 774