Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781454 times)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just FYI, apparently you can craft the southern hospitality, with an ambassador, and scrap metal.
Haven't been able to test it, as I lack the ambassador.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just FYI, apparently you can craft the southern hospitality, with an ambassador, and scrap metal.
Haven't been able to test it, as I lack the ambassador.
Yeah, this works.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

which one's the southern hospitality? :p

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

which one's the southern hospitality? :p
It's the wrench that causes bleed damage.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok... the TF2 DF clan sounds cool... but I have TF2 for my PS3... and I've never heard of this stuff. I'm guessing I need the PC thingy to play with the clan?

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Ok... the TF2 DF clan sounds cool... but I have TF2 for my PS3... and I've never heard of this stuff. I'm guessing I need the PC thingy to play with the clan?
You poor, poor soul.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile

I was once again sleeping when they released the update... Anyway, downloading. The file size is huge.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Engineer Update OUT!: Gunslinger and Thunder Mountain.
« Reply #4192 on: July 09, 2010, 05:10:56 am »

Whee, fun things and I got them really really fast. Achievements kept dropping for me and just after I got the Gunslinger, a Wrangler dropped. I'm not a big fan of the thing yet, but I'm loving the Robot Arm.

I'm also having fun with switch-taunts, especially with the Gunslinger. Taunt, change to Frontier Justice: GUITAR WHIRLWIND!

Eviltyphoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: July 09, 2010, 06:13:34 am »

Achievements are piss-easy to get. I've been playing for 3 hours now and I already have 14 without actually farming for em.
"If you can't build a tower upon a sheer cliff face over which you may throw precisely one hundred and fifty-two kittens and seven stalwart dwarves to their explosive doom some fifty stories below, then brother, your game ain't much of a sandbox, is it?"

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: July 09, 2010, 06:52:36 am »

I just installed Tf2 into my new computer so I'm nowhere near finished getting all the updates by my impression from reading about the update of the TF2 website is that the Engineer is OP now and that achievements are way to easy. However, I am thrilled that a lot of the new stuff for the engineer encourages more offensive playing.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: July 09, 2010, 07:28:55 am »

The way engies are now, they are a lot more interesting. Because you can enter teleporters while carrying your stuff. So... at the beginning of the round, have one forward engie, who plunks down an entrance and then rushes to the front. Random player choses engy too, just to pull up the entrance to level 3 and then goes combat class, while the second (true) engineer player has been pulling up a sentry from the start.

Or somehting like that.

I bet there's a lot of fun stuff that can be done with carrying stuff through your teams teleports.

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: July 09, 2010, 09:05:04 am »

So I finally finish updating Tf2, but my options are all glitched
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Every tab in options is like this, with only the topmost left thing visible, except for multiplayer which works except for the advanced tab.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: July 09, 2010, 09:16:34 am »

I bet there's a lot of fun stuff that can be done with carrying stuff through your teams teleports.
Like upgrading you sentry where it's safe, and then dropping it on front line, fully upgraded?

The engie spam is insane, I've never seen any team playing 6 engineers at once.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 09:20:11 am by ILikePie »

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #4198 on: July 09, 2010, 09:18:04 am »

I saw a 9 engineer team once. As the defending team on one of those attack/defend maps. It was pretty frightening to run into 9 turrets in a small area.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: July 09, 2010, 09:24:42 am »

Like upgrading you sentry where it's safe, and then dropping it on front line, fully upgraded?

The engie spam is insane, I've never seen any team playing 6 engineers at once.

9 engineers all overlooking that courtyard inside a base in 2fort.

It was WONDERFUL
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.
Pages: 1 ... 278 279 [280] 281 282 ... 774