Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781077 times)

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2: Polycount Pack winners! "Aye, that's tha way ya do it!"
« Reply #4440 on: July 25, 2010, 04:19:37 am »

More like Scousoldpyrdemoheavengimedisnipspy is going to be added as the tenth class

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: July 25, 2010, 04:37:53 am »

Everyone knows The Administrator will be the tenth class. She has only the microphone as her weapon, left clicking causes her to say "Good Job. Lets see some more." and overheals everyone on your team to 1000 and gives them invulnerability and crits for 5 minutes. Right clicking causes her to say "Your friends are all dead. Good luck." and kills everyone on the enemy team except the targeted enemy.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: July 25, 2010, 05:29:59 am »

What about Reload?

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: July 25, 2010, 08:59:09 pm »

RAGE at hopeless medic.

Dude had an uber charge nearly the entire time we were pushing the cart to first check point.

Did he ever use it?

No.

Did we ever make it?

Also no.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: July 25, 2010, 09:08:49 pm »

I bet you the spy was happy.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: July 26, 2010, 12:25:37 am »

Anyway, I was playing through the newest Sam & Max episode and thought you guys would like to see this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh, it gets better.

I repeat, I whacked that thing 8 times just to see if it'd upgrade. I feel like such a nerd right now.  8)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: July 26, 2010, 01:38:43 am »

Did you whack it 8 more times to see if it would upgrade again?

If any of you guys can UV map a model and want to give me some tips, shoot me a PM. Any program is fine.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:36:30 am by Mr.Person »
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: July 26, 2010, 04:32:49 am »

Nah , i have been wrenching it a thousand times and it doesn't upgrade , Sam just can't upgrade it

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: July 26, 2010, 07:49:48 pm »

If any of you guys can UV map a model and want to give me some tips, shoot me a PM. Any program is fine.
Whadduya need to UV map?

Have you searched for video tutorials for your program on Youtube? I'd suggest doing that. Try to use as much space as possible, leaving as little unused space as you can.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: July 26, 2010, 10:25:49 pm »

Sadly, no. The dispenser becomes non-selectable after that whole event has finished - the name no longer displays when you mouse over it.

Nah , i have been wrenching it a thousand times and it doesn't upgrade , Sam just can't upgrade it

Hmmm? Something's amiss here. Are you sure you wrenched it 8 times? ("A thousand" seems a bit far-fetched, if you'll pardon my skepticism.  :P ) I guess there could be some other crazy, behind-the-scenes condition that I somehow triggered and you didn't, although that seems unlikely.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: July 27, 2010, 12:12:11 am »

Whadduya need to UV map?

Have you searched for video tutorials for your program on Youtube? I'd suggest doing that. Try to use as much space as possible, leaving as little unused space as you can.

This:

I know how to physically unwrap it, that's the easy part. It's more like... it takes a long, long, long time to get results that look, at best, ok. I'm thinking about trying 3DS Max, it's supposed to have good tools for this kind of thing.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: July 27, 2010, 01:05:31 am »

Sadly, no. The dispenser becomes non-selectable after that whole event has finished - the name no longer displays when you mouse over it.

Hmmm? Something's amiss here. Are you sure you wrenched it 8 times? ("A thousand" seems a bit far-fetched, if you'll pardon my skepticism.  :P ) I guess there could be some other crazy, behind-the-scenes condition that I somehow triggered and you didn't, although that seems unlikely.

Wat

i Totally Wrenched that thing more then 8 times , and i can still Wrench that shit repeatedly until i got bored

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: July 27, 2010, 01:50:54 am »

Wat

i Totally Wrenched that thing more then 8 times , and i can still Wrench that shit repeatedly until i got bored

I swear, I'm not crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9lZvskBZRw (Ignore that crazy Engineer-image spam at the very end - it's legit up to 1:02, though!)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 774