Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781502 times)

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FUUUUUUUUUU-

After crafting was released, I gathered together all the spare junk I had laying around and crafted: the hatless Sniper.  >:(

Just now, I gathered enough spare materials to build another hat, and I crafted: the hatless Scout.  >:(  >:(  :'(

So... should I craft the two together and get something I'll actually wear? Or do you think I can actually con someone into trading a good hat for one of these pieces of garbage?  ::)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Put the two hats together, you won't lose anything by what you've said.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like hatless Sniper, but that's just me.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I like hatless Sniper, but that's just me.
Yes, I think that it's just you.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I don't like the hats at all, but that's definitely just me. I would care more, but... well, I can't see my own character, so what's it matter?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Are you even playing the same game? It's ALL about the hats!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Hats makes you more powerful. It's the reason why some player have to put hat over hat over hat, to compensate their lack of skills.

Deadbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hats makes you more powerful. It's the reason why some player have to put hat over hat over hat, to compensate their lack of skills.
Also why some people don't wear hats at all.
Quote from: chmod
SEX AND HAPPINESS NOW REPORTING CORRECTLY!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Hats have never done anything for me except get me killed. Was the cheater's lament ever fixed for spies?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Should have been. At least, I've never noticed floating rings lately. But that could just be spies not using them.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, the halo was fixed a week after release. Much to my chagrin, as sniping the little buggers while invisible was never easier. Ah well, at least it's still a big "Place Headshot Here" indicator for everyone else!

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

Nah, the halo was fixed a week after release. Much to my chagrin, as sniping the little buggers while invisible was never easier. Ah well, at least it's still a big "Place Headshot Here" indicator for everyone else!
But still, it's a great burn when you get a taunting halo-wearing sniper in your killcam after you get bodyshotted.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

My pyro wears a halo for obvious reasons.

Old-Man-Gator

• Bay Watcher
  • Pickled Prawn
    • View Profile

New worms helmet and holy hand grenades.

Evilgrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New worms helmet and holy hand grenades.

The Steam add opens up. "Meh, old worm- IS THAT A HAT?!"
It still taunts me to this day.
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 [308] 309 310 ... 774