Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 777819 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

This update is crazy! Strange Parts, AND the promise of strange sappers and Build PDAs. Anyone else excited?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strange Sapper: One more item I need for my fully-strange spy loadout.  :[
Also strange Diamondback, since I am like the only person who likes that weapon. Hopefully I can get one on the cheap.
Strange parts are pretty meh, because they don't really track particularly interesting stats. I guess the airshot counter is kinda cool.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a diamondback. I'll take a similar strange or a few refined-equivalents for it.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strange Diamondback? Check the Spoiler in my last post, I'd happily trade any of the Stranges listed or either of the uncraftable hats for it. Or two of the less valuable items, even. Don't actually have a whole lot of metal kicking around, just tried my hand at hat crafting (and got the Ornaments).

So yeah, let me know.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about S. Diamondback and a reclaimed for the G. Pip-boy?

Strangething

• Bay Watcher
  • Slizardman
    • View Profile
    • My Blog

I've been looking for a Southern Hospitality. Not a strange one, just a regular one. Anyone have a spare?

EDIT: Here I am: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012903744
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:39:21 pm by Strangething »

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been looking for a Southern Hospitality. Not a strange one, just a regular one. Anyone have a spare?

EDIT: Here I am: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012903744

Sent you a friend request as 'Sizzilin Bacon'.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've been going scattergun-bonk-sandman scout recently. Kicking ass with it too. Also, turbine was designed for huntsman snipers, spies, and scouts.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile

I've been going scattergun-bonk-sandman scout recently. Kicking ass with it too. Also, turbine was designed for huntsman snipers, spies, and scouts.

and mini sentry/justice engis, once you get a few crits up the pipe you can merrily camp the hell out of your opponents vents, hilarious.
If life gives you lemons, burn them.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have you tried huntsman sniper there?
I sat in the vents and killed about five people in the span of thirty seconds.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Hmmm. New update, the bribe people with a hat for who can throw the most money at us each day update.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

Hmmm. New update, the bribe people with a hat for who can throw the most money at us each day update.

I find it so funny that people always claim that Activision or EA are such evil companies, but whenever Valve tries to manipulate people into forking over yet more money for TF2 they just lap it up.

:)

Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Valve isn't technically Lawful Evil, just Chaotic Neutral. At this point I think they think this is what we want.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I think the main reason is that most of the pay-for valve items are purely cosmetic and all of them that aren't and most that are can be gained otherwise >_>

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find it so funny that people always claim that Activision or EA are such evil companies, but whenever Valve tries to manipulate people into forking over yet more money for TF2 they just lap it up.

:)

I see nothing wrong with Valve manipulating other people into forking over more money, as long as I'm not expected to partake in the forking.

I can happily ignore stamp purchases, or duel wins, or strange part purchases, or whatever other cosmetic purchases are available. It's a heck of a lot harder to ignore map packs or game modes that are added to standard map rotations. I've never been dropped from a TF2 server because I didn't spend $14.99 for whichever map the server is switching to.  >:(
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 774