Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781705 times)

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile

Usually I do want to challenge myself against good players, but sometimes you just want to feel like an uberpw3r.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 03:05:52 pm by Mongol13524 »
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I usually just click the play button and hope for the best. I tend to ignore everyone anyway and just run around engineering or medic-ing and hoping people will understand what engineers or medics do.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Sticking around in a server with social people is alot of fun, you should really try it!
But people indeed dont usually understand what engies or medics do :(
AND NO SPY IM NOT GIVING YOU THE DAMN UBERCHARGE!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I've been on some lion's den servers before, I think. And I never go on valve servers purely because I always seem to do terribly on them.

EDIT: Also I tried out battle medic last night, snagging kills and then turning around and healing.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 06:41:12 am by jc6036 »

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NO SPY IM NOT GIVING YOU THE DAMN UBERCHARGE!
What about Kritzkreig?

And I never go on valve servers purely because I always seem to do terribly on them.
Same thing here. It's hard to be a pr0 pwn3r when your medics are more concerned with overhealing an engineer than helping a burning 10 health demoman.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All my favorite servers died when TF2 implemented the "Play now" feature. So now I just use that feature whenever I start the game. If I get assigned to a valve server or another server full of unskilled players, I'll just switch to a "fun" loadout.

SMG Sniper? Sure! Why not?
Soldier using nothing but the Righteous Bison? Go for it!
Melee only Heavy? Sounds like fun!
Backburner Pyro? ... Well, maybe not that... But you get the idea. :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

My favourite "Fun Loadouts" are Fist Heavy, Boston Basher Scout (ONLY the bat, no shooting of guns), Flare+Axstinguisher Pyro, and Sleeper+SMG Sniper. I also battle-medic sometimes and Suicide-Demoman with the caber, one of the shields, and the loch-and-load/one of the boots.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Flare+axtinguisher is actually pretty badass, since they both crit when the target's on fire >_>

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fun loadouts?

Fat scout: Any minigun (do not use), shotgun or Family Business, KGB. You act like a scout, taking the same flanks and doing the same role.
Spyper: Ambassador, Dead ringer. You sit with your snipers and try to headshot people. Keep your DR out when not firing, it'll save your life many times.
Battle medic: Blutsauger, Kritzkreig, Solemn Vow. Don't heal unless it's very convenient for you, just go out and kill fools.
Or just trying to level my strange Quick-Fix to Hale's Own.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Scout + only the mackarel. Nothing is more humiliating :P

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flare+axtinguisher is actually pretty badass, since they both crit when the target's on fire >_>

It's definitely a very fun loadout, and one I played with exclusively for like four months until I realized that I was being completely dominated by competent pyros. Then I switched to shotgun and axetinguisher and I am never going back.

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scout + only the mackarel. Nothing is more humiliating :P
You'd probably want milk or either cola with that. Just as humiliating and somewhat more practical.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

It's definitely a very fun loadout, and one I played with exclusively for like four months until I realized that I was being completely dominated by competent pyros. Then I switched to shotgun and axetinguisher and I am never going back.
Yea, shotty all the way.
I like how this place has many pyros. Sometimes i feel like pyro is the most hated class. People say that "PYR0 1Z E4S3H!", while, no offense to anybody, engineer, sniper, or heavy are much, MUCH more straightforward (badum-tish) classes. I'm not saying that these classes are horribly easy and noob classes, there is a heavy on the servers i play on, and damn, hes ****ing good. The server co-admin is a unbeatable sniper, and i know engies that can mutilate a heavy using only their shotgun, pistol and melee.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sleeper+SMG Sniper.
This is the best thing, mini-critting SMG does so much damage. I even named my SMG, rather childishly, "Are you pissed?" to go with the build.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

Degreaser, Shotgun and Postal Pummeller is my Pyro loadout currently. Still working on getting my Airblasts right, I can get ~75% of normal rockets and maybe 5-10% of anything else. Got a few awesome reflected Huntsman kills, which I'm proud of, but they were all luck.

I do, on occasion, shout "You Have Mail!" when I melee someone.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 774