Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 777725 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Wow. That seems like quite a lot. Doesn't one refined metal require at least 3 reclaimed/9 scrap/18 items? And how in the world does the 2.33 work?

I will have my strange weapon!

Some day ;_;

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow. That seems like quite a lot. Doesn't one refined metal require at least 3 reclaimed/9 scrap/18 items? And how in the world does the 2.33 work?

I will have my strange weapon!

Some day ;_;

The .33 is easy: A refined is 3 reclaimed. 0.33 of a refined, therefore, is 1 reclaimed. I'm a little less certain about how the "2.5" works.

But yeah, keys are expensive. Remember that you're offering something that anyone can obtain, for something that originally cost $2.50 to purchase. No wonder the value's going to be sky-high.  :(

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

2.33 ref is 2 ref and one rec, 2.55 ref is 1 ref, 1 rec and 2 scrap, etc.
Also, s shotgun is only 2 rec.
I am saving a fast learner, and thats more then some stranges.
Btw, what strange do you want? if im right, a strange spy knife is not worth that much.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I dunno really. I was kind of hoping for either a strange sniper rifle of some sort or maybe a blutsauger.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I'm not a trader and my backpack is full, so I've been deleting crates... What to do?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'm not a trader and my backpack is full, so I've been deleting crates... What to do?
Either buy keys or try to sell them, if you have a crate that has a s gunslinger in it, dont let them rip it from you, those are worth quite alot.
Also, very old crates have good value too

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find which crates are worth a lot, sell those for profit, then sell all the worthless ones in bulk for really cheap.

Alternatively, ask if anyone wants crates for free when you join a random server, chances are a new player will be interested and you'll certainly make his day by unloading a bunch of worthless crates onto him. One man's trash is another man's treasure. heh.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BTW- I am looking for a strange machina.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I go by "Spades Slick" in the game, and my strange knife has the description "Here, stick this in your pipe and bleed to death slowly."

My YER is called "My Suit" and the description is "You got blood on it."

I tend to play spy a lot, have you noticed? :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile

I dunno really. I was kind of hoping for either a strange sniper rifle of some sort or maybe a blutsauger.
What's your username on Steam? I have a strange bazaar bargain and like 5 strange blutsaugers.
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Find which crates are worth a lot, sell those for profit, then sell all the worthless ones in bulk for really cheap.
Selling? How does that even work? I can make money off of this? I've still got a few #1 and #4 crates, loads of other crap.

Anyway, if anyone needs anything, just tell me:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197995274422

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selling? How does that even work? I can make money off of this? I've still got a few #1 and #4 crates, loads of other crap.

Anyway, if anyone needs anything, just tell me:
http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197995274422

Oh, I meant selling in trading terms. Like trading crates for metal. And yes, if your crate is rare enough, you might be able to make money off of it. I believe people are still going crazy over the crate that contains a strange machina, I could be wrong though, the crate market fluctuates from week to week. What was once a highly prized, very valuable crate one week is a worthless waste of space the next.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah, the crate containing strange machina goes for a lot since the strange machina itself goes for 10-14 keys. Yup, $25-30 USD.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

What's your username on Steam? I have a strange bazaar bargain and like 5 strange blutsaugers.

My steam ID is 14bronze.

I've done a bit of spring cleaning recently, making that reclaimed metal.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I envy your clean backpack. Mine has almost a full page filled with nothing but crates. I think there's a #7 and #8 in there.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 774