Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781684 times)

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile

Vint merryweather always paired with foster's facade on my pyro.(Looks real nice)
Bonk Boy + Bonk Helmet for my scout. (Have a bakers but it just doesn't fit as well with the bonk boy)
Only have a grenadiers softcap for soldier
Samur-eye and Hustler's for my Demo.  Like both, switch between the two now and then.
Toque(Best hat ever) and steel jaw for my heavy.  Though I wouldn't mind the black hair hat.  Then spamming this and running around with KGB's out would be fun.
My medic has a tyrolean.
Engie has prairie heels, pip boy, and hotrod
sniper has villain's veil and Sola Topi
My spy has no drop hat.  But he does have a painted black coule rol which is very spiffy.  I tossed the mannco cap on him because it makes him look like a classy redneck frenchman.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hats I have no use for:

L'Inspecteur for the spy
Ol' Geezer for the engie
Wingstick (misc slot item) for the engie
Foster's Facade for the pyro
Magistrate's Mullet for the spy
Vintage Camera Beard for the spy

Did you want one, Jc? It would make you less poor and Irish.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

My hat swag is sorely lacking. Most All of my hats are from achievements/holidays/promotions. All of them. I do have a Genuine Janissary's Ketche/Hetman's Headpiece though (along with the Halloween Sniper set) , so I'm not complaining.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While you are not entirely poor, your hats are still lacking. Do you have the manniversary paper hat? I'll trade you for it if you do.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While you are not entirely poor, your hats are still lacking. Do you have the manniversary paper hat? I'll trade you for it if you do.

I do have it, but currently it's being used to give my Soldier a roguish look. Sorry.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I do have a Genuine brainbucket for the soldier if you're interested.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I have a GHASTLIEREST gibus. That means my gibus is better then your gibus (and less nooby, ghastly gibus could have been a nice hat, but now its just a overused piece of junk). Also, yellow mann co cap, i use that on most classes.
2 solly hats, stout chako and that captain cap thingy, a pyro hat ( <3 flamboyant flamenco), the cosa nostra cap (spy hat, looks just perfect).
I have a heavvy hat, the outdoorsman, i unboxed it (not an unusual, sucks, right?) and i think i'm selling it for 2.55, if anybody is intrested. (i dont play heavvy all that much and i have a yellow mann co cap, wich looks good on heavvy)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

I picked up a manniversery gift a while back. I kind of want to hold on to it, at least until the second manniversery to see what happens.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Manniversary_Package

Just a paper hat, or rarely a second hat or weapon.
Also, you wont recieve a second, so no use in holding onto it.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'll trade 2.55 for that Outdoorsman.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I do have a Genuine brainbucket for the soldier if you're interested.

Eh, I think that I'll hold onto the paper hat for now.

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile

I think a paper hat on the pyro looks great, but it's so common it looks nooby. I'd rename it "The origami killer", but nametags are pricey.
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For some reason, I keep getting practically baptized in dropped hats. And then I sell them off and do a shitty hat-crafting spree to keep my backpack clean. :P
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

I despise you. What next, are you going to tell me that you get a salvaged crate every few days?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You should not craft hats, you should just sell them here or on trade servers and trade the ref gained for hats that you want.

Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 774