Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781037 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile

Sniper Update? New weapon?

Piss Gernades. (JARS OF PISS!)

Slows opponents. Reveals spies. Low splash damage. And for a limited amount of time, a direct shot from a 50% charged Sniper Rifle results in Instant kill.

GET YOURS TODAY.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

I don't think they will get binoculars, that's pointless. I think either dual-shot rifles for a faster pewpew with slower reload, similar to the scout or a rifle with adjustable zoom. I'd like to see them get some sort of camo, which is something snipers usually do, they use camouflage or some sort of alarm they can put down that will warn them is someone is getting close.

Jar of piss would be a must. xD  I think that a bigger knife would be just sad, like the heavy's gloves.

The main advantage of being a heavy in a group, though, is that enemies will often not try to kill you first.  They aim for your medic, or they aim for the pyro with half your health... 
And that's exactly why there is so little room for actual tankers in pvp games, why would anybody shoot a damage sponge when there are glass cannons to break?  ;D
A good heavy will move in front of people and a good team will hide behind him. There's always room for tanking.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hence "little room" and not "no room"  ;D

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Ooh.  I like that alarm idea.  But I think a two shot rifle would be so oh my god overpowered.

Being able to see a spy coming, whether visually or audibly or whatever, would be great in a lot of ways.

I'm not sure how camo would work...  Something like a spy cloak as long as you hold still, or what?  That could work.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My bet is on a semi automatic rifle. Higher rate of fire, no need to leave zoom, but less or no charging power.

Also I think the piss jar was an aprils fools joke, but I guess we'll see.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

50% transparency and 50% speed for some time? Even 50% is enough to keep you from being seen in the middle of the frail. But i'd rather have the textures change color to match a wall you target when using the camo.

The jar of piss was the april's fool joke, but people really liked it, haha.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile

Knowing Valve, you CAN'T know what Valve will do.

Because Valve does what Valve wants.

That's just Valve.

So.

In all likelyhood, we shall be seeing Jars o' Piss included in the Sniper's armoury. Because lets face it. Jars of Piss are just awesome.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I have this game but I can't play it right now... Fucking utorrent... I miss my Pyro.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Soulwynd, I found something that should make the game look nicer:

Writing these:
Code: [Select]
mat_picmip -10
mp_usehwmmodels 1
mp_usehwmcvds 1
in the console should make the game a lot prettier. You should also be able to put these to the config or autoexec file, so they would be on automatically, but I couldn't find a file anywhere that includes them.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile

I have this game but I can't play it right now... Fucking utorrent... I miss my Pyro.

Hey pirate scum, how about you actually buy the game? It's fucking $20.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Hey pirate scum, how about you actually buy the game? It's fucking $20.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/
Go troll your mom. You don't even know if he owns the game or not (or maybe you do, but I like pirates <3). Yesterday I couldn't play because I was downloading the new fansub of fullmetal alchemist on utorrent.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yesterday I couldn't play because I was downloading the new fansub of fullmetal alchemist on utorrent.
Why?

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Yesterday I couldn't play because I was downloading the new fansub of fullmetal alchemist on utorrent.
Why?
Cause I wanted to watch something and I keep up with most anime/shows releases there are, so that was the only thing that was new yesterday.

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But why did it prevent you from playing?

JoRo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

People tend to not appreciate it when you get on the server with a four-digit ping.
You have been struck down.
The giant cave spider spits out your head.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 774