Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Game over!  (Read 52600 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
Re: Paranormal Mafia game - Round 2 - Day 4 explodes in gore!
« Reply #480 on: April 08, 2009, 02:28:33 pm »

well... I was pretty lost here.

Now I understand the genius behind Org's plan... :) Cheers Org.  I was trying to protect you if you recall but you didn't really need protection...
I trusted web all along... But now I'm starting to doubt him and his weird association with Pandarsenic.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Also, the "pose as a Doctor and take out a War Vet" is such an old trick in the book I'm shocked that the Dopps even fell for it to begin with. The quoted PMs seem very interesting though, but they can be fabricated.
well... I would've bought it.  I actually did buy it and tried to protect him. 
blah blah blah

Why keep Panda alive? Isn't it better to lynch people you suspect to be Dopp, increasing the number of non-Dopps that the Dopps need to kill?

Right now, there are 2 Dopps. This means if there are 4 people, 2 Dopps and 2 Non-Dopps, Dopps win. We found no Survivor Alien yet, especially since Beacon08 withdrawn his roleclaim of Survivor Alien, meaning that if the Suvivor Alien is there, all the Dopps need is 5 people, so that the Survivor Alien can throw the game.

We have 8 people. If we kill a non-Dopp, and they kill a non-Dopp, we now have 6 people. If we lynch a non-Dopp, and they lynch a non-Dopp, there are now 4 people. Dopps win. If on Day 5, there is a Suvivor Alien, so the game can be thrown.

If Panda is Scum, she needs to die, so as to make sure only one Dopp is alive. Then the last remaining Dopp has to bring the amount of people down to 2 people, giving us an extra day of lynches and kills to find him.

The game isn't won at all.

Secondly, Kasyykk. He hasn't posted. But in my experience, lynching inactive people just lead to dead Townies. A random lynch in the shot in the dark will likely to the Dopps being more powerful, and make you more suspicious. 1 Dopp was active, Soilforge, and another Dopp, Nuke, was inactive.

And there is one good reason why nobody wants to roleclaim as the Agent. Because if he does, he gets eaten if he does not get protected, or lynched by the Dopps. It's the same reason this 'Agent' is talking via you, in order to not get exposed. That's another good reason, if you somehow die, the Agent still remains alive.

Also, the "pose as a Doctor and take out a War Vet" is such an old trick in the book I'm shocked that the Dopps even fell for it to begin with. The quoted PMs seem very interesting though, but they can be fabricated.

That being said, I admit the evidence against you does seem a little flimsy. If you really worked with Org, then if you are Dopp, then you had to have manuevered your own man into killing Nuke to lower suspicion and make the game artifically longer.

For the good of the Town, I'm going to unvote you Webadict, and just give you an FoS. The next day will be different, of course...

Instead, Pandarsenic has to die.
The ones of me talking to Webadict?
Nope. I sent those.
Not fabricated
dude... this sucks wether it's useful for town or not...  Cheating is not the way I want to win.  I don't find it funny if I win like that.  Dead people shut up or be banned from future mafias  >:(

I suppose I could... Fine... Let's kill Kashyyk then...

I don't get this... I really don't...

Why kashyyk? inactivity?
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 08, 2009, 02:29:23 pm »

List of alive players please!! I still don't recall how masami was town... you checked her webadict?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 08, 2009, 02:32:55 pm »

Dude, we have a 20:1 ratio of males to females on this board. Don't ever assume that someone's female.

His name isn't even obviously feminine.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2009, 02:36:01 pm »

In fact:

Hi, I'm Brook's brother Owen, and he invited me so I'm in too, this sounds like fun.

It's a simple mistake, thinking Owen is a female name.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 08, 2009, 02:38:47 pm »

Brook is also male, for that matter. I'm pretty sure we don't have any girls playing this game...
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Masami Phonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 08, 2009, 04:00:26 pm »

Well, to speed things up I'm going to vote for Kashyyk too.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 08, 2009, 05:40:33 pm »

List of alive players please!! I still don't recall how masami was town... you checked her webadict?
Masami is fine. Have you been talking to Pandarsenic?

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 08, 2009, 05:47:23 pm »

no... but you keep saying you have the info of the agent or something like that... I have to reread because I recall you saying you knew that masami was town.   

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 08, 2009, 05:58:16 pm »

no... but you keep saying you have the info of the agent or something like that... I have to reread because I recall you saying you knew that masami was town.   
But you asked if I checked Masami. Like I was the Agent. I never told anyone but Pandarsenic that...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 08, 2009, 06:02:00 pm »

Hey Meph, at the end are you going to post the battle/killings you wrote?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 08, 2009, 06:03:47 pm »

Alexhans, I request you to vote Panadarsenic. Pandarsenic seems much more scummy than an inactive person who likely doesn't even know this thread exist. We lynched Karlito, an inactive. What happened? We found out he was a Townie. That's one less meatshield the Town could have had.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 08, 2009, 06:07:52 pm »

If there is a tie, I'll switch my vote to untie.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 08, 2009, 06:11:29 pm »

Alexhans, I request you to vote Panadarsenic. Pandarsenic seems much more scummy than an inactive person who likely doesn't even know this thread exist. We lynched Karlito, an inactive. What happened? We found out he was a Townie. That's one less meatshield the Town could have had.
I agree with you... I don't like policy lynches to lurkers... when's the deadline?  I'm willing to vote Pandarsenic... I'm just trying to tie some loose ends in playstyle I don't yet understand...

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 08, 2009, 06:12:07 pm »

screw it...
Vote Pandar.
meanwhile Ill try to re-read.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 08, 2009, 06:12:17 pm »

an inactive person who likely doesn't even know this thread exist.

For reference, Kashyyk said he'd be without internet access for a week.

And, yes Org, I'll be posting all of the Night role PMs that I send out once the game is over.

Deadline in in roughly 1 hour, depending on when I get a chance to wrap things up (based on how work goes)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41