Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222954 times)

robotmonkey

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #600 on: January 31, 2011, 09:16:26 pm »

When i tried playing a non chaos character the results were very blatant....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #601 on: February 01, 2011, 02:25:13 pm »

Haha, those chaos guys obviously don't like normal people a lot. :P
Also, had even more fun with my iron sturgeon. Man i love that thing.

Manly flex may/may not have happened. The rest did, though.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: February 01, 2011, 06:01:55 pm »

That is a very awesome flex.

robotmonkey

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: February 01, 2011, 07:54:16 pm »

I just can't believe this goblin survived so long after having a chaos spear thrown through his throat and his foot bitten off. He is baller because he blocked the thrown foot and continued to beat my heart with a flail before i ripped the spear out and then broke his hand with it

GabrielSev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: February 01, 2011, 11:20:03 pm »

My bad drawing skills, plus im a nub to adventure mode!

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: February 02, 2011, 07:20:59 am »

My bad drawing skills, plus im a nub to adventure mode!

Okay.

You grab the kobolds arms
You choke it.
It trys to eat your arm
Its head pops off?

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: February 03, 2011, 03:45:44 pm »

This one stands on its own. But if someone wants to mke a picture, go for it.

This is a hammerdwarf after she was hit by a bronze colossus using the helmet of our pikeman as a boxing glove.

Important notes;
!: this is from one hit.
2: She survived.
Girlinhat: The biggest issue seems to be size.  A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: February 03, 2011, 04:47:22 pm »

The above post needs to be preserved for posterity.

BUT NOTHING COULD SURVIVE THAT!
Everybody!

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: February 03, 2011, 05:31:37 pm »

Comic for this one is huge. Thought I would describe my adventurers decent into madness before starting out on the adventures of a legless psycho dwarf.

Day 1:I got together a band of other fighting dwarfs to lay waste to all evil in the land. Only half a days travel from the mountainhome our archer was ripped apart by wolves. He didn't even get a chance to scream. After killing the bastards we slaughtered them and ate their hearts to gain their strength and to make sure a piece of the fighting spirit of our brother would forever remain with us.
  Day 5: The queen has no more quests for us. I believe she is urging us to leave our adventuring days behind us. The loss of her son to wolves must be hard for her, but there is still so much to do. A world to change. Yes the job is dangerous, but those wolves were still within sight of the doors. If we had not been there then who knows how many those wolves could have killed before being stopped? At least we only lost one this time.
  Day 8: Killing wolves grows tiresome, there is no end to the beasts, and without reward I fear the men will lose motivation. It is time we struck out on our own in earnest. The west is another Mountainhome, I even hear humans and elves live within the jungle between. What wonders they would have to show us?
  Day 12: I can't feel my legs... considering the bones sticking out of them... this may be for the best.
  Day 13: Our pikedwarf was torn to shreds in front of me, blood... so much blood. My fellow axedwarf tried to pull him free of their jaws, but they but him in half! Like he was a gummy goblin we had as a child! How did this happen, our training was for nothing! I have told Urist McSword to flee, but the fool insists on staying by my side. His loyalty is admirable, but will be the death of us both.
  Day 14: What's left of my right leg was removed by another alligator today. I'm strangely unaffected by this. Almost relived, as the ragged bits of bone were beginning to smell horrible anyway.
  day 15: More alligators! This time we suffered no injuries. They fell to our blades. Tonight we feast on their hearts and brains. Tomorrow we feast on their fear!
  day 16: My other leg still smells pretty funny. I'm very worried about the fact that I still can't feel it. McSword was gravely wounded, but he seems to be getting used to constant pain.
  day 19: We have emerged from the jungle. A human village lies less then a days travel away.
  Day 22: I killed them all. Every last man woman and child. I can only assume the sight of me dragging my bloody infected stumps across their square offended them in some way. My mind was reeling with fever so the details are fuzzy. I may have also insulted the leader because his wife had no beard. I no longer care. The fever melted away all delusions for me. There is no such thing as evil or good, right or wrong. There are only those strong enough to survive, and those too weak to do what it takes. The wolves were trying to teach us.
  day 40: McSword and I have arrived at an elven village so to speak. The savages live out in the open, never taking shelter from the open sky. The sun cooks their brains I think. A beardless wench claiming to be a leader has asked us to rid their village of a hydra. I will do this for them, not out of respect, but to prove two dwarfs are better than the whole of their army. Beardless Wench's eyes remind me of alligator scales. When we are done here, I will inform her of such.

What lies ahead for our adventurers? Can this daring duo truly face an epic beast? Will they find treatment for their rapidly diminishing mental stability? Find out next week!
Girlinhat: The biggest issue seems to be size.  A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: February 04, 2011, 05:35:37 am »

You do plan to kill the Elves help the Elves, right?
 ::)
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: February 04, 2011, 10:57:24 am »

I will help them so hard they will never need help again.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: February 04, 2011, 06:32:45 pm »

OH YEAH.

Lovechild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: February 07, 2011, 11:35:59 am »

I have slashed off many goblin heads, but this was the first time I stabbed a head off:

All Races Playable Mod - Minimal mod to play as any race in DF - For 0.50.01

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: February 07, 2011, 03:55:06 pm »

I have slashed off many goblin heads, but this was the first time I stabbed a head off:

There are 2 witty things I can say about this.

Horizon9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: February 07, 2011, 05:24:23 pm »

There are 2 witty things I can say about this.
Well then, lay it on us.
What a tiny roc. I guess I could call it a pebbl.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 365