Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227406 times)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #645 on: February 13, 2011, 08:16:34 pm »

Shook.

YOU ARE A GENIOUS.

Request.

Nothing violent, just please draw the time I was trying to catch a flying bug and threw stuff at it and stuff in my attempts to catch it, and I finally did.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 13, 2011, 09:02:53 pm »

This is a masterpiece comic. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of awesome and is adorned with hanging rings of genius. On the item is an image of Urist McCripple the dwarf and SugarySwallows the human. SugarySwallows is striking down Urist McCripple.

Honestly, how is it that you aren't doing webcomics, Shook?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:17:58 pm by Stone Wera »

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 13, 2011, 09:14:52 pm »

I wonder if that one guy drew that Kobold-Adventurer snowball fight I asked for a few months back...
Everybody!

Proberoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 14, 2011, 02:16:45 am »

I was having a ton of fun with my human hammer(wo)man, slayin' night creatures, trolls, and gobbies.  She got up to 177 kills(mostly from raiding towns at night...), then I accepted a quest to slay a malicious outlaw... which promptly one shotted her with it's masterpiece mace. 

So I took my adamantine-armed Dwarf adventurer out of retirement and got revenge.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I tried to draw him as accurately as I could based off of inventory, description, and wounds.  :P

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 14, 2011, 04:12:31 am »

Whats with the green skin and lettuce leaves? More importantly, WHY DID YOU DRAW HER STILL ALIVE!?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 14, 2011, 04:51:08 am »

The goblin is not alive, her head is stuck to the axe...  :-\

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #651 on: February 14, 2011, 10:05:03 am »

That is a very angry adamantine-clad conquistadorf right there. Nice. :)

@Stone Wera: Thanks! As for why i'm not doing webcomics, i have a few reasons. Firstly, i'm a tard when it comes to websites, though that is a minor issue. I have an e-friend who's pretty ace at it. Secondly, my drawings are awful (and it looks insanely bad if i try to draw seriously), and i'm not going to spend hours doing pixel art for each panel, but from what i've seen here, you don't seem to care much about that. =P
Finally, i'm lazy and terrible at keeping a schedule. Not to mention that i like to poke fun at some things, which might be slightly offensive if the reader fulfils certain criteria, and is totally devoid of humor.

@Urist: Violence against flying bugs? 8)

But hey, don't let me take all the attention. I like reading other comics myself. ;)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Proberoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 14, 2011, 03:41:22 pm »

Whats with the green skin and lettuce leaves? More importantly, WHY DID YOU DRAW HER STILL ALIVE!?

My axedwarf is wearing rope reed fiber clothing under his armor(which is incomplete - no gauntlets, or boots at the moment  :(), hence the green stuff-meant to be clothing.  The lettuce leaves were meant to be parts of his hood if I remember correctly.  :P  And as stated before, she's dead, just still attached to the axe, heh.

Figured I'd give another go at this - though my adventures haven't been too silly.   :-\  Stuck with a more fortress-mode like dwarf this time.
In the titan's defense, it removed the camel's hump eventually, forcing it to retreat. :X

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: February 14, 2011, 04:01:10 pm »

Camels.

They get more and more epic with every story I heard about. It's slightly worrying me.

Also, nice drawing style!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Proberoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 14, 2011, 04:05:43 pm »

Camels.

They get more and more epic with every story I heard about. It's slightly worrying me.

Also, nice drawing style!

Some of the wildlife I've encountered have put up more of a fight than the bandits I've been tasked to kill... it worries me too.  :-\
And thanks, I'm a fan of Shook's style personally, but I've done my fair share of mspaint comics and find it hard to break my current coloring habit. :S

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: February 14, 2011, 04:56:34 pm »

@Stone Wera: Thanks! As for why i'm not doing webcomics, i have a few reasons. Firstly, i'm a tard when it comes to websites, though that is a minor issue. I have an e-friend who's pretty ace at it. Secondly, my drawings are awful (and it looks insanely bad if i try to draw seriously), and i'm not going to spend hours doing pixel art for each panel, but from what i've seen here, you don't seem to care much about that. =P
Finally, i'm lazy and terrible at keeping a schedule. Not to mention that i like to poke fun at some things, which might be slightly offensive if the reader fulfils certain criteria, and is totally devoid of humor.

Shook, one of the reasons we love you is because the drawings are so bad they've somehow become insanely awesome. I don't know what form of witchcraft you put into these comics, but please DON'T STOP.

Figured I'd give another go at this - though my adventures haven't been too silly.   :-\  Stuck with a more fortress-mode like dwarf this time.
In the titan's defense, it removed the camel's hump eventually, forcing it to retreat. :X

That dwarf looks like a delicious giant grape.

Proberoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 14, 2011, 05:07:56 pm »

I will never look at axe dwarves the same way again...

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: February 14, 2011, 05:10:17 pm »

Not to mention the hammerdwarfs.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: February 14, 2011, 05:11:37 pm »

I will never look at axe dwarves the same way again...

So when your fortress is starving.. expect delirious dorfs to stare hungrily at them.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: February 14, 2011, 05:27:01 pm »

This is giving me grape cravings, we should stop... I wonder if that axedwarf's seedless..
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 365