Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227435 times)

Rahn

• Bay Watcher
  • Plumbers of the world, unite!
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #1515 on: July 13, 2011, 12:22:06 pm »

I lost several adventurers to those damn ninja-polar bears

em312s0n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 13, 2011, 12:24:06 pm »

can anybody imagine your adventurers in the next version?
-ImageSnip-

I'm going to have to expand upon that picture with a full comic.

UPDATE!

Here you guys go. The comic.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
nice haha

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 13, 2011, 02:17:21 pm »

U..0.. :'(
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Killed a goblin bandit leader with a snowball......
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Rahn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: July 13, 2011, 02:33:04 pm »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: July 13, 2011, 03:23:44 pm »

Actually Rahn I have to admit... that does seem like a flaw when you put it that way.

em312s0n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: July 13, 2011, 04:10:32 pm »

and welcome to the forum

Rahn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: July 13, 2011, 06:39:29 pm »

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:02:04 am by Rahn »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

This way of settling difference is not just.
This business of burning human beings with napalm,
Filling our nation͘͝'̢͟s͠ h̶̢omes with o̷̸͟r͏p̀͠hans and widows,
Of injec̛t̢͞i͏n̢͠g͜ p͘͡͞oisonoús͢ ̵̶̶d҉́r̨͠ų͝gs of hate into veins of͞ p̷̢e̶ople normally huma͞n̸̨̧e͘͠.̵

Of sè͘͟nd́͜i̛n̡͡g me͝ń̢͞ ̸̡̀h҉ome from the dark an̈͐̓ͬ̀͂d ͗ͣ͒ͮ̈́̕͞bloody ba̶҉̙͔̘̰̲̱͇̘ṭ̖̟̫͎̪͚̣ṯ̴̛̙̞͕͟ͅͅl̶̵̡̙̖̫efields physìc͜al͝l͟y̶ han҉dicapp͏ed and ps̈ͪ͛̏ͭ҉̢͖͈͓̬͉y͙̟̳̖͋́ͥ͌͋͐͡ͅc̢̩̟̦̲̩̳̮͑̀̆͘͢h̗̰̮̳͍͓̜͂̆ͤ́̏̇͌ͪo͇̱̮͓̖̜̝̓͂̄ͪ͂̄ͯ̐ͨ̕͟logically derangḙ̷̸̡̛̳̰̙͌̃ͥ̇ḍ̡̡̪͉̥̠̬͇̿̔́̅ͯ̋́ͫ̈͐̒̏̽̐͑ͯ̌,̵̛̳̞̼̞̮̝̞̫̺ͣ̽ͦ͛ͭ̀̆̌ͥ̃͆͊̎ͪ͌̔̓ͫ̒̀͢

Cannot b̾̀̕e ̈́̎ͥ̔͐r̶ͫ̄͛e͆͐͊̍̽̀ͦ̕ċ͊ͦ͌͆̚ơ̐ͪn̵ͤ̉̈ͧͨ͐c̓ͪ͆ͥ͏iͭͤ̈̐͜l͌ͨ̓̇͋ed wi̧th́ ͜wis͝dom, justi҉̧̀c̴̛͘͝ę́͟͟͞ ̴̀͢ą̶̨n̨̨͢͞͞d̴͡҉̵ ̢͞love.

Can̵no̵t̵ ́b͏e r̸e̡con͜cilèd͝ w̢i͡th wisdoͪ̾ͣ̀̑̇҉̺m̵̞̬͖̠ͣ̉̊̅̋́͛ͅ,̨̙͙̹̤̰͗ ̤͈̟ͩ̉̚j̨̖̥̹̐͐ͤ̍̉ù̯̋s͈̱̳̦̖t̰̖̠̼̺̖͗̓ͥ͛ͭ̎̊ice and love.

Cannot̸̷͢b̴̨é ̶̢҉r͝ec͡on̶͠͝c̢ì̕l̶̡e̸ḑ ͜w̶̸i̷̷̸t͟h ̛̕w̶͝͡i̡͞s̀͏d͟͞ò͠m͏,͠ ̴͘͢j̧̢͞ùs̢͢t́͞͡į͠c̴̢̢e and l̹̩̖̉͗̆͐ͮ͛ͮ͌ͫ͒͟͠ő̧̦̝̪̭̫̖̠̣̘̙͓̩̺̰̼̝͆̽ͣͯ̑̚͝v̷̲̝̮̩͍̹̣͔̪̻̯̲̰̤̱̹͖̂͑ͬ͗̈́̂̉̌̊͗ͨ̍ͧ̀ͅeͣ̅̿ͤ̑ͯ́̚҉̛͙̼̻͚̺̻͍̟̤̤̰̤͔̀͢.̢̢͚̹̣̱̳̦̯͈̖͚͙̦͚̩̫̋ͥ́̔͂͜͠͞

C̷̤̤̳͈̞͟͟͝a̴̷̰͍͉͍͍̣̪̺͖̮̻n̢̧͎̬̩̤̤̺̫̳̻̖̝̫̙̮̫̦̠ͅn͙̝̖̦̦̙̜̜̮̣̟̦̭͘͟ͅo̸͓̖̠̘̥͍̺̬͇̞̗̯̘̞͕̭̺͚͞t̵̹̫͕̙̻̫̞͓͚͖͞͡͠ ̸̭͚͎̟̩̠̞͔̺͓̞͔̦̙̕͟͝͞ͅͅb̸̳̰̥͙͚͚͙̪̗̙͍͔͉̗͞͡͡ͅe̗̫͇̩͜͢͝ ̷̨̮͕̣̟͎̺̬͡r̨̬̳̪̻̯͇̺̮͟é̶̫̪͙̰̭̫̗͉̱̠̜͎͔͉͟͠c͏̬͖̗͔̲̻̩̺͖̙̳͖̮̻͕̞̬͘͝͞ͅơ̺͖͎̱͇̹̳̩̞̲̕͡ǹ̨̗̠̤̯͓̜̦͞͠c̷̸̮̺͎̹̦iled with w̶i͟҉s̵͠d̨͡o͠͏m̕͟,̶̀ ̢j̧͢u͢s̨͞tį̴c͟e̡ a̴ͧ̋̚n̮̊̓d͓̥̰͛ͨͧ͗̒ ͉͙̮̼͕̿̑́̇l̦̳͉͎o̝͕̻͙͖͍̹̒ͥ̀v̴̲̯͖̗̭͐e̜͉̬͈ͬ̂͛ͅ.̷͕̝̌̓͒ͯ̒

C̟ͨ̇̂ͥ̎͐a͇͇͖͊̍̔̋̀͟n̙̮̗̞͍͢ͅn͖̬͍̻̪͌o̺̱̙ͬͣͦ͗ͦ͐̋̀t̟͖͛͆̃̇̆ ͚̫̜͊̏͋͐̚bͭ̃҉͕͓̟ẻ͔͙͔̤͚̎͛͑̌ ͩ̉̆҉̙ŕ̺̹̰̬͕̹͛͛̽ͤ̀ͪ́e͇͕̺͍̫ͯͫ̓̓̿ͭͪ̕c̸̗̟͎͈̮̻ͦ̊ő̧̞̰̤̭͉̦̗ͫ̾͑̽͌n͟c͖̼̲͕̫͂̈́ͮ̐̀i̤͉ͭ͊l̗̣̺̼̮̅͒͛̓̾͌̃͜e͚͉d ̧͋̽͆w̞͓̺i̵͔̫̯̗̣t̝̘̻̠̏ͭ̑̾ͧ́̚ḧ́̓͠ ̛̥̞͚̥̻̟̋w͍̹͎͎͈͗̍ͧ͒̃̑̄i̳̖̱̤̻̙s͔̬̪͇̼̏d̯̖͔̼͊̊ͅȏ͓̪͉̞̘ͧͤ̽m̬̲̱̝̭͖͚̽͒́,̵̩̥̰̗͌̉̉ͫ̃̔ ̨͎̝͇̰̾ͦ̂ͪͣjͣͮ̇̓̚҉̟̻̻͕̝̥̖u̜̹̲̬͑ͥ̌̐͒̓s͇ͬ͗̑ẗ̗̤̱ͮͬͭ̾iͦ̏ͥͯc̪̪̫̤ͪͧ̇̚̕e̒̊͌͂͑͏̺̮̙̬̱ ̼̠a͔̭̝͇͎̘͕̋̓͠n̙͓̳͡d̑̂̉ͭ͊ͫ̽ ̪̫̺̣̰ͤ̉l̝̪ͩ̄ͯͫ͑̃o̸͉̲̥̙̩̗̦̓v̻̮ͦ̋̚ẻ̯̤͕̻̤ͭ̎͢.̯̠͔͕͎̪̎ͭ

Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: July 13, 2011, 07:11:39 pm »

A little too big Rahn.

It doesn't even fit on my large computer screen.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: July 13, 2011, 07:13:01 pm »

A little too big Rahn.

Hey Neonivek why don't you draw your own comic or something sometime? I haven't read all the pages but you do post in here a lot. I am genuinely interested in seeing peoples' different art styles.

Rahn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: July 13, 2011, 07:16:22 pm »

Sorry, I seem to have forgotten to resize it (will fix when I get up in the morning, too tired right now.)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: July 13, 2011, 07:34:19 pm »

A little too big Rahn.

Hey Neonivek why don't you draw your own comic or something sometime? I haven't read all the pages but you do post in here a lot. I am genuinely interested in seeing peoples' different art styles.

I will but I sort of lost faith in my drawing abilities... makes it really REALLY hard to start when your someone like me who expects a certain level of quality in everything he does.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: July 13, 2011, 07:38:13 pm »

A little too big Rahn.

I will but I sort of lost faith in my drawing abilities... makes it really REALLY hard to start when your someone like me who expects a certain level of quality in everything he does.

Oh, yeah, I went through a phase like that. Now I don't care about the quality of my drawings, high to low. I feel for ya though buddy.

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: July 13, 2011, 08:28:28 pm »

A little too big Rahn.

Oh, yeah, I went through a phase like that. Now I don't care about the quality of my drawings, high to low. I feel for ya though buddy.
Most people I know expect me to draw well.
And for the most part, I do.

However, when it comes to comics, where you're only trying to express simple conversation and imagery, stick figures tend to do their job quite efficiently. Therefore, I go sloppy sometimes.
When Shook released his guide on Incredibly Silly Stick Figures, I was overjoyed, since I could finally make stick figures that were both sloppy and amusing to look at. Freeform, your avatar is a living (er... not exactly living) example of that.

So, yeah. I just made a big quote pyramid bigger. Woo.

MetalGear

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: July 13, 2011, 10:27:07 pm »

Well, decided to try out my Paint skills. Don't have a particularly funny story to tell, so here's a stupid thing that happened to me. Seriously, you'd think they would take shifts at watch or something...

EDIT: Oops, second panel should say "...claim our heroic...". Proofreading is for bitches!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:29:57 pm by MetalGear »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 365