Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222912 times)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #1980 on: October 08, 2011, 05:02:09 pm »

Ah, mods.  Many (read: maybe five) of you may have heard about my corrupt creatures with liquid iron for blood.  Well, I was playing as one, and this happened:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I've had many kills this way, including a hydra.

Could you tell me how you modded that in? I wanna be able to kill people with my blood, too!  :-\

My sig has a link to the relevant thread.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: October 08, 2011, 10:59:01 pm »

So I decide to start a fire on some shrubs while I'm carrying barrels of alcohol. Several turns later, BOOM!!! THE BOOZE EXPLODED. And now all my cloth and wooden crap is burning up, though I'm not catching fire yet.

Edit: WHOOPS. Wrong thread. Sorry, guys.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:25:18 am by UristMcHuman »

TailorTF

• Bay Watcher
  • You know pots?Yeah,let's use pots now.Forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: October 09, 2011, 03:25:18 am »

So,I started up my adventurer for the first time in a while and witnessed a hilarious event that I am going to recount with my really poor art skills:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 03:48:11 am by TailorTF »

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: October 09, 2011, 05:12:59 am »

best adventure ever tailortf
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: October 09, 2011, 06:36:41 am »

He's certainly better then average

What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: October 09, 2011, 07:27:22 am »

So,I started up my adventurer for the first time in a while and witnessed a hilarious event that I am going to recount with my really poor art skills:

Did that actually happen, or did you just remember that from a fort mode outpost?

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: October 09, 2011, 10:05:06 am »

I can vouch for that it can happen.  And can happen in adventure mode too, although having run a fort before the adventure increases the odds of it happening.

Folks can age while not on the map, but they don't check to see whether they should be dead until they actually end up in an active zone.  Odds of it happening get higher and higher the longer it was since worldgen ended.  Playing a fort for a time before adventuring causes it to happen quite often due to the sped up timescale.

Manage to play a single world for 120 years, and every single human historical figure will suddenly suffer an existence failure when they come within a mile of an adventurer.  Adventurers are the laws of physics made manifest.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: October 09, 2011, 11:36:49 am »

I can vouch for that it can happen.  And can happen in adventure mode too, although having run a fort before the adventure increases the odds of it happening.

Folks can age while not on the map, but they don't check to see whether they should be dead until they actually end up in an active zone.  Odds of it happening get higher and higher the longer it was since worldgen ended.  Playing a fort for a time before adventuring causes it to happen quite often due to the sped up timescale.

Manage to play a single world for 120 years, and every single human historical figure will suddenly suffer an existence failure when they come within a mile of an adventurer.  Adventurers are the laws of physics made manifest.

It is because Death itself hovers so closely to Adventurers that they just forget about everyone else... until they come into earshot that is.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: October 09, 2011, 01:17:58 pm »

You charge at the Giant Bat!
You rush by the Giant Bat!
The Giant Bat misses you!
The Giant Bat has died of old age.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: October 09, 2011, 10:29:41 pm »

It is because Death itself hovers so closely to Adventurers that they just forget about everyone else... until they come into earshot that is.

You are an adventurer, and you exist to make everything in the world the way it should be. That is to say, dead.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

TailorTF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: October 10, 2011, 01:17:31 am »

So,shortly after the mysterious death of the Spearman,this happened:

I promptly came back and killed the hell out of them,up until some threshers,spinners and cooks (i.e. the professions with the knives) ganged up on me and stabbed me in the brain.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: October 10, 2011, 01:20:46 am »

So,shortly after the mysterious death of the Spearman,this happened:

I promptly came back and killed the hell out of them,up until some threshers,spinners and cooks (i.e. the professions with the knives) ganged up on me and stabbed me in the brain.

IMO you should have made the planet a Square floating in outerspace (not a cube. a square)

TailorTF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: October 10, 2011, 01:28:44 am »

IMO you should have made the planet a Square floating in outerspace (not a cube. a square)
Good point,didn't really think to work that through.
Ah well,I suppose there's always the next terribly drawn comic where half the people have indentations in their heads.

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: October 10, 2011, 04:10:50 am »

His chin is somewhat narrow. His ears are slightly splayed. His head is dented.

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: October 10, 2011, 09:44:19 am »

Could someone try to draw this? It has my corrupt adventurer chucking a burning lion corpse, lodging into another lion's body and damaging their lung.

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 365