Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1222988 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4290 on: August 04, 2013, 07:38:07 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or sideways, like a corn cob.

A Bold Kob if you will.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: August 04, 2013, 07:44:22 pm »

gah i missed these forums so much, next i plan on doing the bite thing on a troll as i'm sure i can bite his foot, hand, head, stomach, shoulder, and knee all at the same time. yum yum.

oh yeah as i was sending that message about the biting the first time my power went out so i lost quite a lot of progress on stats and skills, by the time i bit the kobold i had legendary'd striker, crutch walker, kicker, and a few others and a few more stats went to superhuman, now i gotta do that all over again :(
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:00:40 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: August 05, 2013, 01:06:19 pm »

Something like this:

Wirevix

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammered Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: August 05, 2013, 10:57:33 pm »

Backstory: I was playing as a [modded] Great Dragon Adventurer, flying off to look for a good cave to claim as my lair with a big sack o' gold coins collected after decimating a nearby human village, when suddenly I am attacked by a Bounding Dragon [another of my modded critters.]

Problem is, I haven't actually finished the Bounding Dragons, and I had thought that they weren't in the game (I deliberately left out tags I thought would be necessary in order for them to spawn.)  And I was in the middle of the air... Bounding Dragons are supposed to be flightless, and not fireimmune (they are basically meant to be the dragon equivalent to dire wolves.) 

I didn't draw them all, but there were 4 of them after me, so I just high-tailed it out of there because I didn't want to deal with that crap.
In other news, the trees in my game can have invisible sex.

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: August 06, 2013, 12:31:00 am »

I like your style.

Dacelo

• Escaped Lunatic
  • It doesn't get any better
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: August 14, 2013, 03:06:14 pm »

I decided to make an account and poor art. Czech out my MSPaint skills.
My adventurer.

THE BLACK LINES ARE GRASS

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: August 14, 2013, 03:09:38 pm »

I decided to make an account and poor art. Czech out my MSPaint skills.
My adventurer.

THE BLACK LINES ARE GRASS

you killed random villages by cutting their heads off? did they get angry?
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Dacelo

• Escaped Lunatic
  • It doesn't get any better
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: August 14, 2013, 03:13:04 pm »

you killed random villages by cutting their heads off? did they get angry?
Those are not villagers. They are human wrestlers who attacked me while I was travelling.

Pancakes

• Bay Watcher
  • Cancels drink: Too insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: August 15, 2013, 03:19:29 pm »

So I was removing limbs today...
...and I came across a camp of 20~ goblins. Here is what happened to the leader:

Vomitmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: August 16, 2013, 02:29:29 pm »

So i just ran across my first lair with my new swordsdwarf, turned out to be a dragon, she breathed fire at me, i ran back out waited for her to get to the up ramp to come out and started to just stab the shit out of her head and upper body, made her pass out from one hit to the head, so i just kept stabbing till she bled to death.

I kinda feel terrible as i was trying to stab her brain to end it quickly, all i was doing was fracturing the skull more and more. Wondering if someone wants to take a shot at drawing my tiny little dwarf just stabbing the shit out of this dragons head at the mouth of her lair as she bleeds out.

Also have a copper short sword with 106kills (106th being the dragon which got me my title) :V I wish i had a masterful one with bone carvings of dragons on it now. I like my title, it fits with how i got it.

Spoiler: Said Sword (click to show/hide)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: August 16, 2013, 02:32:47 pm »

If you retire then unretire, your weapon will be covered in bling.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Vomitmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: August 16, 2013, 02:56:08 pm »

If you retire then unretire, your weapon will be covered in bling.

I already retired to check out the dragons stats, came back and there was no bling >:V

Althought it turns out that the dragon in question had yet to murder anyone.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: August 16, 2013, 03:10:23 pm »

Said bling tends to appear randomly upon un-retiring or in the rare chance that the adventurer keeps their original clothes upon immigrating to a fort, I've noticed. Though I've been able to make it appear reliably by making a new adventurer and having them track down the retiree.

I've noticed that when you find an old character, everything will be decorated. Even their underwear. Though the quality of said decorations can vary, and is usually just common things such as wood spikes and leather bands. Though I have had clothing gain art images on them once or twice.

They may also have random bone/tooth/horn/etc. jewelry from things you've killed, even if you've never taken the relevant body parts off them.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: August 16, 2013, 03:13:03 pm »

I once had a dual-pick wielding adventurer show up in fort mode, his plain picks now plastered with all kinds of hard tissue and minor gems.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Vomitmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: August 16, 2013, 03:36:24 pm »

Said bling tends to appear randomly upon un-retiring or in the rare chance that the adventurer keeps their original clothes upon immigrating to a fort, I've noticed. Though I've been able to make it appear reliably by making a new adventurer and having them track down the retiree.

I've noticed that when you find an old character, everything will be decorated. Even their underwear. Though the quality of said decorations can vary, and is usually just common things such as wood spikes and leather bands. Though I have had clothing gain art images on them once or twice.

They may also have random bone/tooth/horn/etc. jewelry from things you've killed, even if you've never taken the relevant body parts off them.

Does said un-retiring have to be after playing fort-mode on that region? or can i just spam retire-continue till it works? Wish i could make this copper short-sword Masterful, so it stop bouncing off of copper/iron breastplates all the time, Really don't want to get a new sword.
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 365