Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34

Author Topic: Vote Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 50878 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #210 on: August 01, 2009, 09:35:59 pm »

That just goes to show how arrogant I've been lately, when admitting that I occasionally make mistakes is OOC.

but anyway, WA, when will the day end?
I think I'll end the Day tomorrow at 10 PM.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 01, 2009, 09:46:32 pm »

That just goes to show how arrogant I've been lately, when admitting that I occasionally make mistakes is OOC.

It wasn't just an admission of a mistake. It was...I dunno. Not sure how to describe it. It's just like something Org would say.

And inaluct needs to post his defense. >=|
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2009, 07:42:10 am »

14 hours left.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2009, 05:39:46 pm »

Since the deadline is drawing near, and it looks like Inaluct is going to be lynched, I might as well voice my other suspicions.

The three most suspicious characters in my eyes, from most suspicious to least:

Zaithemaster
Janustwoface
ToonyMan

Zaithemaster honestly seems to be bussing Inaluct at the last second, mixed in with his obscenely odd hypothesis of there being certain people that are lying.

Janustwoface, if there ever was ANYONE that is a disciple of Alex, it's Janus. Picking up his very talkative, intelligent nature, it's something I have trouble trusting.

ToonyMan hasn't been doing alot other than agreeing with others and being zany.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 02, 2009, 05:56:26 pm »

And inaluct needs to post his defense. >=|
I'm not exactly sure what you want, since you're reasoning is pretty bizarre.

I got a message that stated that I could no longer change my vote, but I wasn't aware of how your role worked at the time, and I wasn't really paying attention to the time, so I didn't know I had been blocked.

You act as if my reasons for not voting on the first day are suddenly invalid because of your scheme. If I were lying and saying that I was the negative voter to provide an excuse for not voting on the first day, would I have just voted for myself?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 02, 2009, 06:13:56 pm »

3 hrs left right?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 02, 2009, 06:14:26 pm »

3 hrs left right?
4 hours, actually.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 02, 2009, 06:16:06 pm »

Different time zones. :I

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 02, 2009, 06:45:11 pm »

Zaithemaster honestly seems to be bussing Inaluct at the last second, mixed in with his obscenely odd hypothesis of there being certain people that are lying.

That "obscenely odd hypothesis" of mine was merely based on (2?) false assumption(s), which was that, since Web had said that being Mafia was included in the role description, being Mafia would be included in the role description of the "extra" role that we all got, but for that to work, Mafia members would have had to get another Mafia role as their extra role. That last part hasn't been proven false, thus the "2?". Basically, just disregard those posts of mine, as they were built on false assumptions.

You act as if my reasons for not voting on the first day are suddenly invalid because of your scheme.

Actually, it's that you mentioned nothing of being blocked when you posted. You gave other reasons, but you didn't give the whole truth. Only scum have a reason for not giving the whole truth. Thus, you are scum.

If I were lying and saying that I was the negative voter to provide an excuse for not voting on the first day, would I have just voted for myself?

I never said that part was a lie, silly, though I can see how you could think I had, considering I had poorly worded that second sentence of mine in my accusation post. The gist of it is: you didn't give the whole truth. This, combined with Meph's theory of your role being made to somewhat counter Josh's, is why I'm voting for you. If you're proven not scum after the lynch, then I'll vote for Josh tomorrow (if I'm still alive, as I have the only role that can completely annihilate the use of Josh's role...).

Wait. Oh crap. Sudden thought: my role, possibly alongside inaluct's, is what's meant to counter Josh's role. Only thing is, I would have to block him before he votes, or lock him on someone I think is scum. Thoughts, particularly from Josh and inaluct?

I am confused. Reevaluation time.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 02, 2009, 07:17:29 pm »

Vote Tally

Mephansteras - Frelock
inaluct - JanusTwoface, chaoticjosh, Mephansteras, inaluct, Zaithemaster
JanusTwoface - ToonyMan

You have 3 hours!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2009, 07:18:51 pm »

meh. Dont have anything to add.

Cept a joke. This was not made by me.

IT IS NOW TIME FOR SOVIET PASTA TO MAKE BENEFIT FOR MOTHERLAND, COMRADES.

You are home to watch Pravda on televisir about degenerate murderer who is on the loose. You look out the window door to beet field, and you notice Man standing in the snow. He look like foto on televisir and he smile at you. You gulp vodka, picking up fone to your right and dialing Local Militia Precinct Commissar. Back out the glass you look, pressing fone to ear. Notice he now closer to you. You drop vodka in shock.

No footprints in snow. It was reflection. You dullard!

Your apartment is bulldozed down to make way for glorious tractor factory.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2009, 10:14:16 pm »

Well, as I come too late to make any sort of a difference again, I'll just keep my promise.

Unvote Mephansteras
All generalizations are false....including this one.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 02, 2009, 10:25:19 pm »

Well, I'll probably get lynched.

Seriously, lynch Zai when I'm gone. Avennnnnge meeeeeeee.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 02, 2009, 10:32:12 pm »

Aw shit. I'm now thinking Josh is scum.

Unvote inaluct. Too late to make a difference, though.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 02, 2009, 11:03:53 pm »

A couple of quick last minute vote changes and the votes are counted. inaluct looks uncomfortably at the vote board.

Vote Count

inaluct - JanusTwoface, chaoticjosh, Mephansteras, inaluct (6)
JanusTwoface - ToonyMan, Kashyyk (1)

It seems that inaluct is the clear choice. You decide that his death will be most profitable to avenging the Mayor. You decide to lock him into one of the rooms that was converted into a trapdoor room. You hear his voice echoing as he falls.

Good thing somebody stole his wallet. Turns out he was a Negative Voter. Seems he had no part in the Mayor's scandal as well.

Negative Voter - Your vote(s) take away from the votee. Your vote(s) is not affected by inate powers.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34