Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34

Author Topic: Vote Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 51126 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #300 on: August 05, 2009, 02:31:56 pm »

I'M NOT SCUM.  Stop playing me fool.  You the scum.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 05, 2009, 02:47:55 pm »

Unvote ToonyMan. Vote chaoticjosh (with both my votes).

Why would you unvote off of someone you "know" to be scum, Josh? If you have someone you know to be mafia (who effectively has 2 votes!), then you should stick your vote on 'im. I am not fully convinced TM is Mafia, and I'm definitely not convinced Janus is Mafia. I am once again more confident that you are scum.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 05, 2009, 02:48:51 pm »

I'm not refusing to lynch ToonyMan, I just think you are far more dangerous.
If you were town, you could still lynch both of us basically by yourself, but you obviously don't want to lynch Toony either.

Overall, that last post was enough to convince me that Josh and Toony are both scum.

It's SO FUN to break down this facade of towniness piece by piece!

Besides the very true Me + Toony scum team would equal insta-win, you know how earlier, I stated that the only possible scumteam (that wouldn't autowin) involving me would have to be:

Me
Kashyyk
Janus/Frelock

Well, there is something you've obviously forgotten about! Day 1, I random voted, then got exposed as the triple voter by Frelock, the vote counter.

Now, If Frelock and I were both scum, I'd have known of his ability, and I would have told him to NOT use his ability, in order to avoid exposing me. I think anyone would have done that, seeing as how my abilities would be more useful being kept secret than out in the open.

So, in other words, if you're saying I'M scum, then YOU'RE SCUM TOO! IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 05, 2009, 02:57:16 pm »

Quote from: chaoticjosh link=topic=39061.msg691198#msg691198
Well, there is something you've obviously forgotten about! Day 1, I random voted, then got exposed as the triple voter by Frelock, the vote counter.

That...doesn't...prove...anything, Josh. o,0

Your role would have been revealed after the final vote count on Day 1 anyway. Frelock using his ability just made it known earlier.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 05, 2009, 03:02:26 pm »

Then just say what you're thinking Zai!

"Oh, I trust Janus so much! Therefore, the only scum team has to be Josh, Kashyyk, and Frelock!"

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 05, 2009, 03:04:39 pm »

Then just say what you're thinking Zai!

"Oh, I trust Janus so much! Therefore, the only scum team has to be Josh, Kashyyk, and Frelock!"

I wasn't thinking that. I'm hoping for that (mainly that TM is townie and Frelock is scum, since I blocked him and all that (>,>)), now that you mention it, though.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2009, 03:10:33 pm »

You're hoping for the slimmest of the slim chances? Why can't you just trust me Zai?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 05, 2009, 03:37:33 pm »

You're hoping for the slimmest of the slim chances? Why can't you just trust me Zai?

...Trust you? This is Mafia, Josh! You know that. You can trust no one! The only people that can trust one another are scum.

Josh = Definite scum

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 05, 2009, 03:41:36 pm »

Then WHY is it that you jump to Janus' defense so quickly? You refuse to even entertain the idea that he could be scum, especially since he's been very intelligent, but hasn't actually hunted or pinned a mafia member.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 05, 2009, 04:12:32 pm »

Can you please point out where I jumped to Janus's defense, because I don't see it?

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 05, 2009, 04:26:35 pm »

Josh, kindly recall that ZM, TM, and Janus is also an insta-win team at this juncture.  Actually, pretty much so any scum team with Janus is insta-win, as the scum can delay the lynch of one of their own until after tomorrow, giving them the needed votes to vote town tomorrow.  Unless, of course, we lynch Janus; he can't delay his own lynch, right?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2009, 04:28:23 pm »

How are you defending him? HOW ARE YOU NOT DEFENDING HIM!? Every single time I've brought up the possibility of him being mafia, you've shrugged it off with nary a thought or worry. When I finally construct a method of attacking him, you immediately jump up and say "HOLD ON! Why are you not attacking ToonyMan anymore? Therefore, you are Scum!" When I said but a few posts earlier that I SAID THAT I WOULD PREFER JANUS LYNCHED FIRST!

You ignore the obvious, glaring flaws in his logic, while pointing out the possibly plausible flaws in mine.

And finally, you trust that he's innocent... WHY? He's been AVOIDING arguing with us, and you treat that as the apparent ideal of towniness we should all aspire to!

What's wrong with you?!

Also, you're right Janus, IIRC, Janus can't delay his own lynch.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 05, 2009, 04:29:51 pm »

Also, you're right Frelock, IIRC, Janus can't delay his own lynch.

I'm too worked up over this, I'll go start the next round in EPYC.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 05, 2009, 04:31:05 pm »

If both TM and Janus are scum, Zai, lynching Janus would be the best decision, so Toony's lynch can't be delayed.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2009, 04:32:04 pm »

Also, EPYC?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34