Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34

Author Topic: Vote Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 51102 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2009, 11:07:16 pm »

I'd like the day to end, yeah.

And I'll take that as an admission of guilt, as you didn't say "game;" you said "day."
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2009, 11:19:48 pm »

Some quick back and forth voting from Zaithemaster lands on...

Vote Tally

JanusTwoface - chaoticjosh, Zaithemaster (5)
chaoticjosh - JanusTwoface, ToonyMan, Kashyyk (3)

JanusTwoface is chosen! He is taken to the garbage compacter and thrown in. A flip of the switch crushes him to death. His screams of horrible panic and death permeate the air.

You quickly scan through his briefcase and... OH GOD THE BLOOD! It seems he was a Lynch Delayer! He also was a part of the Mayor Scandal, that scum!

Lynch Delayer - You may choose to force a delay on any lynches besides yours to the end of the next Day.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Night 3)
« Reply #362 on: August 06, 2009, 10:55:29 am »

Everyone arises to a gruesome sight. It appears chaoticjosh has been crushed to death by a desk! Luckily, he left some important documents on the desk about his identity as a Triple Voter.

It is now Day 4.

Triple Voter - You have three votes. If you only vote for one person, that vote will count as three, and your role will not be revealed. If you vote for two people, the first person will get two votes.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 12:07:27 pm by webadict »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #363 on: August 06, 2009, 12:03:37 pm »

Vote Zai.

Everyone lynch him NOW.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 06, 2009, 12:24:00 pm »

Vote Zai.

Everyone lynch him NOW.

Can you please elaborate on why you're voting for me? It doesn't make sense for me to be Mafia. If I were Mafia, I would have voted to kill Josh yesterday instead of Janus. The game would be over then. Why the fuck would the mafia want to prolong the game? I'm still not certain of your townieness, however, TM. TM, this is important: has Kashyyk tried to persuade you in who you should vote for? And if so, which days?

Josh and I talked (PMed) to each other last night. Not much was said, unfortunately. =/

I vote Frelock for now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 06, 2009, 12:27:31 pm »

My vote stays on you, I'll change it later if something happens.

As for Kashykk, he hasn't posted in a while.  Let me check when he last was on...

Last Active:     July 31, 2009, 04:54:28 PM

Well that's a problem, we can't talk to him.  I have had no contact with him by-that-way.  Probably would be too suspicious if he was scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 06, 2009, 12:28:45 pm »

As for why I'm voting for you, I'm highly suspicious of you now.  Sir Josh and Janus are dead and only one flipped Mafia.  Doesn't sound right.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 06, 2009, 12:41:25 pm »

As for why I'm voting for you, I'm highly suspicious of you now.  Sir Josh and Janus are dead and only one flipped Mafia.  Doesn't sound right.

...Are you kidding? Did you not understand what I just said? If I were scum, I would have ended up voting for Josh, not Janus, and the game would be over. Because I would have won already. I'm thinking you're scum now, TM, because you can't seem to process this.

Unvote Frelock. My vote is now on ToonyMan.

FoS Kashyyk for inactivity (see Alexhans in Paranormal Round 3).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 06, 2009, 01:00:24 pm »

Now the scum is trying to lynch me!  OMGUS vote.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 06, 2009, 01:04:38 pm »

Now the scum is trying to lynch me!  OMGUS vote.

Are you joking around, TM? I really can't tell.

This isn't an OMGUS vote. The only people who would say it is are scum or people who don't actually know what an OMGUS vote is. The reason it's not an OMGUS: I'm voting for a person who is voting for somebody who is obviously not scum, because they would have already won the game if they were scum, which I've already explained twice. Also, I've been voting for you before this. But now I'm sure of it.

Before this little incident of yours, TM, I actually thought you might be a townie. Oh well. =/

Tip for the future, TM: try to use logic when you're scum. Don't make it so obvious.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 06, 2009, 01:06:57 pm »

BUT I'M NOT SCUM ARG.  Stop trying to trick me.  You could want to be extending the day so you can gloat and stuff.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 06, 2009, 01:11:34 pm »

BUT I'M NOT SCUM ARG.  Stop trying to trick me.  You could want to be extending the day so you can gloat and stuff.

...Not extending the DAY. Extending the GAME. If I were scum, I would have voted for Josh at the end there and the game would be over, because the scum would have won. "Gloating" by voting for Janus instead at the last minute would be an idiotic maneuver, because the game would be prolonged, and I'd still have to convince townies to lynch one of their own.

If I were scum, THE GAME WOULD BE OVER. THE MAFIA WOULD HAVE WON ALREADY. Can you really not grasp this simple concept?

Unfortunately for you, TM, I voted for Janus at the last second. Which meant you didn't win so quickly.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 06, 2009, 01:18:48 pm »

I didn't like how Janus acted from the start, why would I help him!?

But you make a good point.  You're not me.  Let me read through everything again.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 06, 2009, 01:29:47 pm »

I just checked and Frelock didn't vote once.  Not once.

Sorry Zai, I was being foolish and stubborn with my no logic.  Agh.

Unvote.

Vote Frelock.

I checked through and you're right, you would of won if you voted Sir Josh.  I thought you were just messing with us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 06, 2009, 02:03:38 pm »

Checked back again.  Frelock can't be scum if Sir Josh is telling the truth (which he most likely was)  which means the scum team must be...

Kashyyk
Janus
Org

That's sounds right.  So let me just go ahead and Unvote and vote Org.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34