Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34

Author Topic: Vote Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 50881 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #420 on: August 06, 2009, 05:28:44 pm »

That's not true!  Org is scum.  The rock head, he's being stupid.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 06, 2009, 05:29:05 pm »

So far it's him voluntarily voting for TM.

Next day, please, webadict? =D
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 06, 2009, 05:31:22 pm »

TM, if Org were scum, you would keep quiet about it, and you would win with a lynch of Kashyyk tomorrow.  Perhaps you'd PM him, yelling at him to change his vote, however I think it's safe to say that your action here merely confirms him as town.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 06, 2009, 05:33:27 pm »

:(

What's the vote count?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 06, 2009, 06:18:25 pm »

The Days ends quickly.

Vote Tally

Zaithemaster - ToonyMan (1)
ToonyMan - Zaithemaster, Frelock, Org (2)

ToonyMan jumps nervously from the chair! He freaks out and starts throwing plants and miniature flags at random people. He then laughs, jumping out of them window to his escape! Of course, everyone knows that Town Halls are 15 stories high above busy highways. Let's just say his mangled body wasn't too pretty.

Taped to one of the flags was a secret confession that he was a Secret Voter! He also wrote about his involvement in the Mayor's death! Seems he was a ne'er-do-well after all!

Secret Voter - Your vote is actually a secret, sent in a pm to me. You may appear to vote for someone other than who you are voting for.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Night 4)
« Reply #425 on: August 06, 2009, 09:27:42 pm »

Just a note: Kashyyk has not been on for a week, so I have replaced him with Leafsnail.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Night 4)
« Reply #426 on: August 06, 2009, 09:37:47 pm »

Everyone wakes up, finding the dead body of Zaithemaster. He seems to have his head imploded with blood all over his suitcase. A quick glance inside shows he was a Vote Blocker!

It is Day 5.

Vote Blocker - Each Day, you may block someone else from continued voting. If they have already voted by that point, they may not retract their vote. If they have not voted, they may not vote.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #427 on: August 06, 2009, 11:58:02 pm »

My, that was quick.  So, the question was, did Org know that Kashyyk was blocked?  The answer is: unlikely.  Therefore, I think the only sensible thing to do at the moment is to vote Kashyyk/Leafsnail.  Currently, there is no role active which will throw a switch into things.  Org may be a tiebreaker, but it's clear we're probably going to have a 1-1 tie to break.  And since Leaf's lover is dead, he's free to vote for whom he pleases.  As for me, I never had anything funny with my voting in the first place.  So let's play some mafia!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 07, 2009, 08:14:16 am »

Weird, isn't it?  For all the outlandish and crazy voting abilities you can get, we still get down to a 2 townies, 1 mafia member lylo.

Anyway, I cannot be in the mafia.  Why?  Toony was complacent about his own death.  There is a reason.  He didn't realise Kashyyk was going to be replaced.  He thought Kashyyk would remain inactive for the rest of the game.  If this were the case, then the remaining mafia member would force a tie in this round (or they might lynch Kashyyk) and the mafia would win.  However, he didn't realise that I was going to replace Kashyyk.  Ask yourself: would Toony have been so complacent if his last remaining teammate was someone who hadn't logged on for a week?

In fact, look at this.

Org, if you vote Zai we win.  Kashyyk has already voted, with me.  The block was a waste.

ToonyMan - 2
Zai - 2

Org vote Zai.  We win.
Why did Tooneyman do this ridiculous thing of revealing himself?  Because he knew he had won anyway, as long as Kashyyk remained inactive.  For this reason, it is impossible for me/ Kashyyk to remain in the mafia.  I will now be reading through the rest of this thread to see which of you two are in the mafia.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 07, 2009, 02:45:53 pm »

I've worked it out.  The last remaining scum is Org.  If Frelock had changed his vote to Zai, Zai would be lynched, and the game would end there and then.  However, since Org is a tiebreaker, if he had switched to Zai, he wouldn't have changed who was going to be lynched by switching his vote, and would have simply incriminated himself.

Vote Org.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 07, 2009, 03:57:21 pm »

I think that, for the moment, I'll keep my vote as it stands.  Actually, it would be best if we could end the day right now.  That way, there is a tie, and both you and Org would die, meaning if I'm wrong (which seems highly unlikely), town still wins.  Org, I'm asking you, if you're town, to tell Web to end the day.  Leafsnail, if you're town, you should be acceptable with this circumstance too.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 07, 2009, 04:05:28 pm »

I guess that sounds fine.  It will, of course, bite me in the ass if it turns out you are the mafia member, but that's the way it's gonna happen anyway, even if you did change your vote to Org.  Therefore I am happy to die if it means Org will die too.  Of course, if Org were to vote for me, it would go wrong, so I will keep an eye on the thread.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 07, 2009, 04:07:40 pm »

Of course, if Org decides to vote for you, I will immediately switch my vote to him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 07, 2009, 04:33:49 pm »

When do you expect the day to end, webadict?  I'm happy to end the day if Org's happy with it (and if he doesn't vote for me, of course).

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 07, 2009, 04:38:03 pm »

When do you expect the day to end, webadict?  I'm happy to end the day if Org's happy with it (and if he doesn't vote for me, of course).
The Day will end if I have a majority vote to end the Day or for another 30 hours.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34