Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 127

Author Topic: Vester's Doodle-Project: GENTLEMEN.  (Read 139849 times)

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vester's Doodle-Project: Now on super-hiatus!
« Reply #720 on: October 06, 2009, 10:20:55 pm »

NO! What have I done!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 06, 2009, 10:25:47 pm »

YOU KILLED THE MAYOR!
YOU BASTARDS!

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 06, 2009, 10:42:01 pm »

I'm beginning to wonder is this is on Hiatus still or she's just procrastinating.

Phantom, I don't know if you're obtuse or just stupid, but if you sat and thought for a while you might realize that the areas surrounding where I live is STILL FUCKING UNDERWATER.

So if you can't must the slightest fucking ounce of sensitivity then GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 06, 2009, 10:46:19 pm »

What, your in Manila right after Ondoy happened?
Its still goddamn flooding? AT LEAST EXPLAIN THAT FIRST BECAUSE I DON'T CHECK THE GODDAMN NEWS IN THE WORLD! Now. Chill out.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: October 07, 2009, 01:24:30 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Oh god damnit I did it again...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:35:49 am by Sofia »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: October 07, 2009, 01:26:09 am »

Disarm this shit people.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 07, 2009, 01:39:23 am »

Shit... Sorry everyone for that outburst. Yeah... Better choices... Dammit.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 07, 2009, 04:13:15 am »

What, your in Manila right after Ondoy happened?
Its still goddamn flooding? AT LEAST EXPLAIN THAT FIRST BECAUSE I DON'T CHECK THE GODDAMN NEWS IN THE WORLD! Now. Chill out.

See? This is why people hate you. Because you're a flippant little shit who spouts nonsense and doesn't know how to apologize.

Disarm this shit people.

Will do. I'm still on edge a little because I can barely even get to university nowadays with all the cleanup shit our government is messing up.

The full horror of this didn't strike me until today. I just found out that my friend's dad died of heart failure only because the floods blocked routes to the hospital. My other friends told me they saw  bodies while they were evacuating the most flooded part of Metro Manila, just bobbing along like it was the most natural thing in the world.

And here I am patting myself on the back because I did a little relief work. That's pathetic. I should be out there doing more but all I can manage is to donate canned goods and clothes. There were two-story houses flooded to the roof.

Storms here happen all the time, as I've said before, but this is the first time it's really affected my situation, and the loss of control is just wiped out.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Oh god damnit I did it again...

It's okay, I understand exactly where you're coming from.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 07, 2009, 04:19:58 am »

Hey, so you have a flood? I didn't read the correct post then, because I didn't know it. Sorry to hear, I hope everything becomes O.K. soon. I will draw something to make you happier :).

Sofia, nice new avatar :D.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 07, 2009, 04:59:58 am »

Yeah, there was a typhoon/hurricane that basically wrecked a lot of everything. Thank you Deon. :)

Phantom, thinking it over a bit, it's a bit hypocritical of me to start yelling at you for not thinking about my situation, since I'm not thinking about yours. For all I know you have ADHD or something, so it's wrong to start in on you like that. Sorry.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 07, 2009, 06:49:19 am »

I did worry about you Vester after reading about the storm, but I just assumed that the disaster effected different parts of the country differently and your area didn't get much in the way of damage. So now to say what I did mean to say: I really wish I could help out. I really do.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

bjlong

• Bay Watcher
  • [INVISIBLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 07, 2009, 09:41:49 am »

All the best Vester. Remember that even if you can only help out a little bit, it's more than nothing. So an improvement. You might not be able to make everything better, but you can make something better.

Yeah, that sounded weak. Just read the first sentence.

(Also, about people who ask about why you're still on hiatus, just assume that they're oblivious to the whole situation. News organizations in America would give the flood like ten seconds of air time at most, then show a picture of a puppy, horrible as that is. Maybe you should edit the topic title to make the point there?)
I hesitate to click the last spoiler tag because I expect there to be Elder Gods in it or something.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 07, 2009, 09:55:49 am »

Very sorry to hear about the flood and the personal loss, Vester.  I had heard about the hurricanes but didn't realize you were caught up in them so much.  It's certainly good that you've been helping out, though, and your area should hopefully be able to recover from it soon.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 07, 2009, 10:15:26 am »

Thanks guys. :) It's really been weighing heavy on me lately, I just tried not to let it spill over. (And it's hopefully contained in here.)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: October 07, 2009, 10:21:26 am »

I don't have a full grasp of all the terrible things that are happening to you Vester, but it sounds atrocious and I hope you pull through it alright.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 127