Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Game Over! Mafia Wins)  (Read 35748 times)

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2009, 12:48:49 am »

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Please elaborate. Some of us, myself included, aren't smart enough to see the things that you seem to think are obvious.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2009, 12:49:33 am »

Its not like anyone was voting for him anyway Janus, and what is an OMGUS vote?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2009, 12:50:33 am »

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Please elaborate. Some of us, myself included, aren't smart enough to see the things that you seem to think are obvious.

Are you attacking him for being lazy with a random vote? It's not exactly the smartest thing he could of done, but you're blowing it out of proportion. Vote Free Bear.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2009, 12:50:57 am »

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I was done saying what I had to say so I ended with an avatar sig.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2009, 12:58:10 am »

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Are you attacking him for being lazy with a random vote? It's not exactly the smartest thing he could of done, but you're blowing it out of proportion. Vote Free Bear.

No, I was attacking him for being lazy with his explanations. The entire point of scumhunting is to force them to lie, is it not? Therefore, we cannot allow anyone to get off easy with their explanations.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

So, ToonyMan, could you say some more? Do you still think chaoticjosh deserves your vote? How do you think the early part of the Day has gone? What do you think of Mr. Person's suggestion for the Infinity voter to come forward? Which roles do you think are likely to be scum roles? How about town roles?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2009, 12:59:38 am »

In all likelihood, it's nothing.  Just random votes being a bit less random than normal.  Some sort of suspicion to throw out on the first day.

That being said, I'll just keep it in the back of my head.

An OMGUS vote is voting someone who voted for you.  Again, this isn't really something terribly suspicious at this point, but something to keep in the back of my mind.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2009, 01:02:50 am »

Free Beer's response seems good to me. Unvote.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2009, 01:04:27 am »

And I know that that wasn't directed at me, Free Beer, but for my part, I think the Infinity Voter should wait a day (or maybe two) before revealing.  It's not critical that we know right now, just that we don't end up with scum with that power at a game ending point.

And from experience in the last two Vote Mafias, we'll figure out who everyone is soon enough.  Especially with a Vote Reporter in play.

Oh, and Pandarsenic, do you get another letter each time you change your vote?  Or just the first vote?

And webadict, are we not supposed to know how many scum there are?  I cannot find it either. Or is this one of those "twists the planners throw in for fun?"
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2009, 01:17:20 am »

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

So, ToonyMan, could you say some more? Do you still think chaoticjosh deserves your vote? How do you think the early part of the Day has gone? What do you think of Mr. Person's suggestion for the Infinity voter to come forward? Which roles do you think are likely to be scum roles? How about town roles?
[/quote]

Yes.
I'll keep my vote until something else comes up.
These none posters need to post!
Infinity Voter doesn't have to come out right now, they'll probably be targets for scum during the night if they do.
The Infinity Voter I think is a scum role.
I think my role is Town, because it is.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2009, 01:22:38 am »

Toonyman, you just contradicted yourself. You said the infinity voter was likely a scum role, but you also say they shouldn't come forward because the scum would nk them? Now you aren't even making sense.

The infinity voter should come forward, but it doesn't have to be tonight. Besides, once they've done the infinity thing, they're a regular old townie. No real reason for the mafia to night-kill them in that case.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2009, 01:26:17 am »

I think it's a scum role, that has nothing to do with reality.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2009, 01:36:13 am »

And what makes you think it's a scum role? I bet you Webadict just randomly assigns the roles to random people on random teams.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2009, 01:49:20 am »

My role makes me think it's a scum role.   ;)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2009, 02:00:21 am »

And what makes you think it's a scum role? I bet you Webadict just randomly assigns the roles to random people on random teams.

He's confirmed this is the case.

And I know that that wasn't directed at me, Free Beer, but for my part, I think the Infinity Voter should wait a day (or maybe two) before revealing.  It's not critical that we know right now, just that we don't end up with scum with that power at a game ending point.

And from experience in the last two Vote Mafias, we'll figure out who everyone is soon enough.  Especially with a Vote Reporter in play.

Oh, and Pandarsenic, do you get another letter each time you change your vote?  Or just the first vote?

And webadict, are we not supposed to know how many scum there are?  I cannot find it either. Or is this one of those "twists the planners throw in for fun?"

Unvote, vote ToonyMan.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2009, 05:44:42 am »

Hold up Pandar, I'm probably missing something really obvious, but did something Janus said convince you to vote for Toonyman? The structure of your post makes it ambiguous.

Unvote, vote Zaithemaster. You Elmo wannabe, come out and argue with me!

Of course, that's barely sufficient, so let's hypothetically say you were the vote reporter, how would you go about using that role?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35