Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Game Over! Mafia Wins)  (Read 35749 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Day 1)
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2009, 05:28:00 pm »

Don't look at me that way! I wasn't thinking straight! There was a fly buzzing in my face! I had to go to a wedding! There was an earthquake! I was abducted by aliens! It was my twin sister! I shaved my mustache that morning! Crazy stuff happened!

But in all seriousness, it's not professional to talk about ongoing mafias.

Mephansteras, I really like you. In a platonic way, of course, but you're a real calm-type, and I can respect that. You've told us who your top three scum picks are, but what are your top three 3 town picks? By that, I mean, who do you think is most likely to be town, from what you've seen thus far?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2009, 05:42:38 pm »

Uggg. You know, asking me that has made me go through all the players again and I'm really not willing to rule anyone out as scum at this point. Everyone's done some stuff that bugs me a bit, just not as much as the ones I've FOS'd.

But I suppose if I really had to pick three it would be JanusTwoFace, Zaithemaster, and Frelock. I'm getting a more-town vibe out of those three. But, then, I ended up with Janus and Frelock at end-game last round and wouldn't have thought either one was really scum day 1. So I'm being more suspicious this round.  ;D
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2009, 05:45:43 pm »

yo guys im back, and i have read up on every thing.

I think Toony and free beer are 2 safe bets as being scum; with FB being the safest bet From what all i have read.

However i keep coming back to that suggestion that scum Might be a balanced team and then toony claiming to be a townie with unlimited votes, to me it was as if to say infinity voter was scum. It sounds like he was trying to get out of suspicion, but thats just me.

FB why do you keep pointing EVERY little thing out? sh*t im wondering when you'll say: "he mispelled that he must be SCUM!!!!1111oneone one."

And from what i have seen of WA he likes to give a new person to the scum so my vote is stay with you Free beer

Is that any easier to read, or do i need to try something else? i was typing fast so as to avoid those "he must be lurking" comments i get ...
Back to Mafia with me!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2009, 05:47:40 pm »

I can read it all right. But why are you saying ToonyMan is scum? Do you think he's bussing Free Beer day one to try to get himself cleared of suspicion?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2009, 05:53:23 pm »

not only that but he is not acting the same as last game nor the few other games i played with him when he was town.

I think that plus his actions with FB are more then just suspicious, however it seems that FB is getting it this day.

Looking back on his previous voting (the screen and a half post) he is trying to distance himself from FB
Back to Mafia with me!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2009, 05:54:33 pm »

Uggg. You know, asking me that has made me go through all the players again and I'm really not willing to rule anyone out as scum at this point. Everyone's done some stuff that bugs me a bit, just not as much as the ones I've FOS'd.

But I suppose if I really had to pick three it would be JanusTwoFace, Zaithemaster, and Frelock. I'm getting a more-town vibe out of those three. But, then, I ended up with Janus and Frelock at end-game last round and wouldn't have thought either one was really scum day 1. So I'm being more suspicious this round.  ;D

*Looks sadly at Meph's list of prob-townies*
What about meeeeee? :P
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2009, 06:03:56 pm »

*Looks sadly at Meph's list of prob-townies*
What about meeeeee? :P

I think I know what joke Webadict is making, and I keep WIFOMing myself with whether or not he'd make that role always scum or not.
Come play Mafia with us!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2009, 06:13:57 pm »

not only that but he is not acting the same as last game nor the few other games i played with him when he was town.

I think that plus his actions with FB are more then just suspicious, however it seems that FB is getting it this day.

Looking back on his previous voting (the screen and a half post) he is trying to distance himself from FB

I would try and distance myself from FB too if I thought he was scum. Of course, he could be trying to bus him. On the other hand, Free Beer might be town. I'm not really sure anymore, actually.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2009, 06:20:17 pm »

Hah, Diakron always makes me laugh when he posts, silly Diakron.  What are you going to do about it, scum?

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2009, 06:52:07 pm »

Dammit, I forgot I had to vote alot for it to work.   :P  Great, now I have no proof and stuff.  Let me try to tell you my role as clean as possible.
[...]
You are scum Free Beer, it's so obvious.

The only one who can stop me is the Infinity Voter and they would be stupid to vote me and reveal themselves.  Goodbye scum.

Oh sure, you "forgot." Yeah, right. I'm calling your crummy little bluff.

Unvote, vote ToonyMan.

On the off chance that you really are the Unlimited Voter, you are probably scum. And we can protect the Infinity Voter if we all vote you and the Infinity Voter uses his power. Time to eat your words.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2009, 06:54:50 pm »

Why would you even vote me?  You know I can out-vote you....unless you're the Infinity Voter.

I vote Free Beer an infinite amount of times.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2009, 07:01:27 pm »

Why would you even vote me?  You know I can out-vote you....unless you're the Infinity Voter.

We'll just see about it at the end of the Day, shall we?

This is a broadcast message to the Infinite Voter. I don't know who you are, but now is a good a time as any to use your power. If you do, we will either get a double lynch between me and ToonyMan, or ToonyMan will be lynched by himself (if he's lying). If ToonyMan lynches me due to being the Unlimited Voter, he will have zero votes thereafter and will be useless to the town and will be overlooked if scum. This is win/win for the town (unless both ToonyMan and myself are town, which would be unfortunate).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2009, 07:04:06 pm »

We'll just see about it at the end of the Day, shall we?

This is a broadcast message to the Infinite Voter. I don't know who you are, but now is a good a time as any to use your power. If you do, we will either get a double lynch between me and ToonyMan, or ToonyMan will be lynched by himself (if he's lying). If ToonyMan lynches me due to being the Unlimited Voter, he will have zero votes thereafter and will be useless to the town and will be overlooked if scum. This is win/win for the town (unless both ToonyMan and myself are town, which would be unfortunate).

Stop the fluff.  I biting this sandwich down hard!

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2009, 07:05:43 pm »

You don't want me to talk, do you? You want the day to end, do you? What's the matter, afraid I'm going to sway the town against you because you're lying?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2009, 07:06:49 pm »

I am the Unlimited Voter, bow down scum!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35