Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Game Over! Mafia Wins)  (Read 35722 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Day 2)
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2009, 01:22:17 pm »

=-O

Oh noes.  Sorry Town.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2009, 04:56:52 pm »

So, what does everyone think about the situation thus far?
I think it is going rather poorly for the town, but it is still winnable.  I must say, the scum in here are doing a very nice job. I was actually suspicious of Frelock.

Also Janus, I don't post if I have nothing to say, and time zones.
And I want major_sephiroth to show up and post today.
Different time zones are annoying, aren't they? I'm GMT-10, Australian Eastern Standard Time.  Blame the fact the earth is a sphere!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2009, 05:11:32 pm »

sorry about that everyone, esp. toony
Back to Mafia with me!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2009, 05:15:48 pm »

It's crummy, that's what it is. I had my suspicions, but the pit of my stomach told me that something wasn't right with yesterday. Them (Toon and Diakron) stupidly going at eachothers throat was about as annoying as it could have ever possibly gotten, and was worse in the fact that it removed anyone else's ability to influence the vote.

There's another reason I don't like you though Janus, and it's because you voted for Toony along with Free Beer.

This doesn't really mean much, until you remember the copycat voter. If either your or FB are the copycat voter, then we have another fiasco on our hands with someone controlling today's lynch.

There's also the possibility of Redwarrior and Pandar, who voted for Diakron, but they voted before he revealed himself, and thus it would be a sheer stroke of bad luck if either was the CCV.
Vote Chaoticjosh.

My vote doesn't mean shit anyway, remember?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2009, 05:22:42 pm »

I don't mean to be rude Pandar, but I'm a bit suspicious of you as well. I don't remember you contributing much, and the only times you pop up is to remind of us your crappy mystery role.

If I may ask, who are your top scum picks and why?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2009, 05:28:11 pm »

I have to get off right now, but I should be back in about... 2 hours? Not that long, relatively speaking. If you can wait, I'll go over everything for like 15 minutes and list you my full suspicions.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2009, 06:05:31 pm »

It's crummy, that's what it is. I had my suspicions, but the pit of my stomach told me that something wasn't right with yesterday. Them (Toon and Diakron) stupidly going at eachothers throat was about as annoying as it could have ever possibly gotten, and was worse in the fact that it removed anyone else's ability to influence the vote.

There's another reason I don't like you though Janus, and it's because you voted for Toony along with Free Beer.

This doesn't really mean much, until you remember the copycat voter. If either your or FB are the copycat voter, then we have another fiasco on our hands with someone controlling today's lynch.

There's also the possibility of Redwarrior and Pandar, who voted for Diakron, but they voted before he revealed himself, and thus it would be a sheer stroke of bad luck if either was the CCV.
Vote Chaoticjosh.

My vote doesn't mean shit anyway, remember?
A

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2009, 07:02:41 pm »

Well. I'm pretty miffed that TM and Dakrion killed each other. Because they voted infinitely for each other, we didn't have a chance to change the lynch.

I don't mean to be rude Pandar, but I'm a bit suspicious of you as well. I don't remember you contributing much, and the only times you pop up is to remind of us your crappy mystery role.

Did you miss the part where you said he might be the Copycat Voter? That doesn't even make sense. We know his role's name starts with "WEBA", not "COPY". FoS Josh for forgetting about that. But you do have a legitimate point about Pandar not contributing. Why should any of us refrain from getting him killed by saying his role if he's not going to help out and he can't vote?

Also. I am one lazy motherfucker. I never got around to (re-)analyzing things on Day 1, despite me repeatedly saying I would. =/ I'll try and do it tomorrow. Probably not tonight, as I have a lot of stuff I should do, as I had to take a sick day today to sleep half the day away. I've forgotten several things, probably because of all that sleep. So I definitely will need to reread when I have time.

FoS Free Beer. You're still suspicious. I don't trust you any longer. So I guess you have that for all your troubles.

Mr.Person, are you satisfied now that both the Unlimited Voter and the Infinity Voter are out of the game? You wanted the IV (who you said would be a townie after using their power, but you didn't trust to be townie (still doesn't make sense)) to use his power, and he did. And "Nice deflection Janus"? You didn't comment on jack-squat. Not the least of things being that the IV got himself and the UV killed.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2009, 07:40:08 pm »

WEBA____ IS RETURNED.

Doing some other stuff, then analyzing or sleeping. Probably analyzing, but you never know.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2009, 08:31:01 pm »

Better idea. TF2 then sleeping then analysis. Later gents.

._. Don't wait for me.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2009, 08:33:41 pm »

Mr.Person and chaoticjosh almost seemed to be working together earlier.  Granted, I didn't exactly answer Josh's post right off of the bat, but I've already explained that.  Kind of suspicious.

And Pandar, you really should come back and post something of value (psuedo-edit: tomorrow I guess :().  It would be really easy for you to end up dead in either case, although (unless it comes down to the end) I doubt I'll be the one to do it.  Also, we all might want to be careful about what we call your role.  It's entirely possible that it's not all of what we think or maybe slightly more.  I wouldn't put it past web to do something like that...

Zai, I wouldn't be to sure about the Unlimited Voter and Infinity Voter being completely gone yet.  Josh did have a point, the Copycat could have grabbed that power.  At least tomorrow (IIRC), we don't have to worry about that.  Although I wonder what would happen if the Copycat voted for himself?  Interesting...
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2009, 08:41:40 pm »

I'm pretty sure nothing would happen if he voted for himself. He'd copycat his copycat ability, which'd put him at square one.

I don't quite get what you mean by MP and I "working together", can you elaborate on that?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2009, 08:45:58 pm »

The you not liking and then voting me and then Mr.Person claiming that I was deflecting.  Although that seems a mite obvious if you were actually scum trying to pull that.  So maybe only one of you is scum?

For that matter, did you actually ask me a question at some point that I haven't answered?  If so, I've honestly missed it.  At first I thought Mr.Person was referring to only a few posts back, but it doesn't look like that anymore (no question marks to be seen).
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 03, 2009, 08:56:37 pm »

The you not liking and then voting me and then Mr.Person claiming that I was deflecting.  Although that seems a mite obvious if you were actually scum trying to pull that.  So maybe only one of you is scum?

For that matter, did you actually ask me a question at some point that I haven't answered?  If so, I've honestly missed it.  At first I thought Mr.Person was referring to only a few posts back, but it doesn't look like that anymore (no question marks to be seen).

Question wasn't the right word, accusation would of been a better word choice. In any case, there are too many lurkers. This isn't me vs. Janus vs. Zaithermaster.

I didn't want the infinity voter killed, I wanted him/her to use his/her ability before we got to lylo, which he/she did. I blame the 2 deaths on ToonyMan, myself. He/she's the real idiot.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 03, 2009, 08:58:34 pm »

I've thought about it a lot, and I've decided to roleclaim. I am the Copycat Voter. On Day One, I voted for ToonyMan. Once I found out I got the power, I PM'd webadict and asked exactly what the Unlimited Voter is capable of.

So in short, I have the Unlimited Voter's power. Unlike ToonyMan, I am not opposed by the Infinity Voter. Also unlike ToonyMan, I know exactly what the role is capable of, and how to use its power to the fullest. And unless someone can convince me of a better option, I fully intend to use its power to the fullest.

So. To business.

EVERYONE! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

You are to make a post, stating why you are not scum, and why I should not lynch you today. This post must contain a minimum of FIVE (5) statements in your own defense. These statements must use logic and evidence. Emotional appeals and claims of "I'm not scum!" will not fly with me. You may cite posts in this thread, or you may cite posts elsewhere. If you cite posts elsewhere, I'd appreciate a link. Not making such a post is grounds for lynching.

I'll check the thread again in 24 hours, when I render my final judgement. Toodles!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35