Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Game Over! Mafia Wins)  (Read 35581 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Day 3)
« Reply #420 on: September 09, 2009, 03:42:36 pm »

If you had the shielded player and knew him, vote amplifier would be amazing.

Redwarrior and major need to talk more

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 09, 2009, 04:38:45 pm »

I unvoted Free Beer because he seemed too remorseful to be scum. Seems I was wrong.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 09, 2009, 04:44:49 pm »

You also failed to vote anyone else. Why not? We had three scum at that point, so even if you thought that Free Beer was town you should have at least tried to figure out who the actual scum were and vote for them. The fact that you didn't seems suspicious.

Your actions and excuse sound more to me like you guys were worried about Free Beer actually getting lynched, so you took your vote off in the hopes of convincing other people to do the same.

So, unless you can convince me otherwise, vote major_sephiroth
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 09, 2009, 06:24:49 pm »

I request at this time that the Fibonacci Voter please reveal yourself, as not informing us of your newly enhanced voting power seems scummy to me. Waiting until a Vote Count reveals you to do so (or not having a vote present on either the Vote Counter's Vote Count or the end of the day Vote Tally) is even more scummy, so don't even try.

What do you mean I didn't vote? I had my vote on Pandar the entire day didn't I? I don't remember unvoting.

WA, did you forget to count my vote again?

You are correct. Your vote for Pandar was counted in the Vote Count, and you didn't unvote in the topic after that.

But I have a very important question for Org: Are you the Negative Voter?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 09, 2009, 09:49:39 pm »

Vote Mr.Person to start my day.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 09, 2009, 11:21:07 pm »

You also failed to vote anyone else. Why not? We had three scum at that point, so even if you thought that Free Beer was town you should have at least tried to figure out who the actual scum were and vote for them. The fact that you didn't seems suspicious.

Your actions and excuse sound more to me like you guys were worried about Free Beer actually getting lynched, so you took your vote off in the hopes of convincing other people to do the same.

Hey it isn't my fault I'm swayed be remorse. I was still against Free Beer, but he seemed too remorseful. I couldn't care if anyone else unvoted. And I have no clue who else might be scum, I've been concentrating on Free Beer.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 09, 2009, 11:48:58 pm »

Hmm, one thing I find noob scum doing occasionally is voting their scum partners at the beginning rand votes. Strangely, it looks like major_sephiroth was his first random vote. Also, the two of them OMGUS'd right off the bat. Then, they instantly made up. Yeah, I'm digging crap up, but we'll see. So I'm going to go ahead and vote major_sephiroth.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 10, 2009, 10:08:47 am »

Hey it isn't my fault I'm swayed be remorse. I was still against Free Beer, but he seemed too remorseful. I couldn't care if anyone else unvoted. And I have no clue who else might be scum, I've been concentrating on Free Beer.

Too "remorseful" you say? Is making decisions based on vague emotions a gameplan of yours?

Now looking at the structure of your post, I can DEFINITELY imagine a mafioso writing this. Major_Sephiroth. Although, this hunch is just experience talking.

I'm still wondering what the hell was up with Free Beer. Did he actually have unlimited votes, but was trying to dissuade us? Or did he really have a useless power? His actions don't make sense either way.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 10, 2009, 10:32:08 am »

Too "remorseful" you say? Is making decisions based on vague emotions a gameplan of yours?

Now looking at the structure of your post, I can DEFINITELY imagine a mafioso writing this. Major_Sephiroth. Although, this hunch is just experience talking.

I'm still wondering what the hell was up with Free Beer. Did he actually have unlimited votes, but was trying to dissuade us? Or did he really have a useless power? His actions don't make sense either way.

Must have been useless. I can't imagine scum NOT having gone out with a bang with that sort of power.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 10, 2009, 11:42:06 am »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 10, 2009, 11:43:10 am »

What do you mean I didn't vote? I had my vote on Pandar the entire day didn't I? I don't remember unvoting.

WA, did you forget to count my vote again?
Man, I'm just messing up too much...

I must've deleted it accidentally.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 10, 2009, 11:46:04 am »

Ok. Sorry about that, Josh. I was too lazy to go back and verify Web's list. :P

Still need to hear from RedWarrior0.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 10, 2009, 03:30:13 pm »

Hmmmm..

Major Sep. Remorse is a sign of weakness.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 10, 2009, 04:58:56 pm »

Gah. This ain't going well. I'm guessing there is this massive bandwagon on me because I thought Free Beer was remorseful, and unvoted him? It didn't make any difference, he got lynched.

Yeah, I don't know who of you are scum, but I can say this:
Org, that is one of the least subtle bandwagons yet.
Josh, my bet is that since the person Toony voted for got lynched, Free Beer would have had 0 votes.
Meph, if I cared whether Free Beer got lynched, I would never have got people to vote for him.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 10, 2009, 05:04:25 pm »

Meph, if I cared whether Free Beer got lynched, I would never have got people to vote for him.

Sorry, I don't really buy it. A fake bus is pretty common scum behavior and is characterized by exactly that. Riling up people against your scum-buddy but then unvoting in the hopes of looking town while not actually directly hurting your team.
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35