Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663]

Author Topic: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread  (Read 363730 times)

Th4DwArfY1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #9930 on: February 19, 2019, 06:36:22 pm »

"Here's a series of reasons why you're wrong, now let's look at wind turbines instead of continuing discussion."

0_o

Okay then.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  Th4DwArfY1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • Itís shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9931 on: February 19, 2019, 06:42:12 pm »

You're not really discussing, more going "You're wrong, here's why" "no you're wrong, here's why" "but you're still wrong because" "ah but you're also wrong because"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

Did you know we have a mafia subforum? Check it out!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9932 on: February 19, 2019, 06:45:58 pm »

i mean, i still think i deserve at least some praise for smoothly transitioning from abortion to baby pollution
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Th4DwArfY1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #9933 on: February 19, 2019, 06:50:30 pm »

You're not really discussing, more going "You're wrong, here's why" "no you're wrong, here's why" "but you're still wrong because" "ah but you're also wrong because"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What we were doing definitely fulfils one or more of those criteria :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  Th4DwArfY1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9934 on: February 19, 2019, 08:19:05 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's what discussions ARE, or at least ones aimed at changing someone else's opinion

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9935 on: February 19, 2019, 08:28:50 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's what discussions ARE, or at least ones aimed at changing someone else's opinion
If donít think either person in this instance was going to change their stance, regardless what the other said.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • A big guy, for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9936 on: February 19, 2019, 09:12:40 pm »

If donít think either person in this instance was going to change their stance, regardless what the other said.
I think you're wrong. Here's why:
Bay12: Where a discussion about a man's anus manage to be Lovecraftian.
you sir, deserve a medal. this is the dawn of a new age of child trauma.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9937 on: February 19, 2019, 10:03:32 pm »

I think you're wrong. Here's why: akshuli ur ryt Ďcause yur awsum

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • I have a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9938 on: February 20, 2019, 12:27:22 am »

I would caution against the termination of one of the twins simply because of the uncertainty as to whether it is the evil twin or the other.
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9939 on: February 20, 2019, 12:42:23 am »

I would caution against the termination of one of the twins simply because of the uncertainty as to whether it is the evil twin or the other.
Just assess which one has a goatee beforehand. Should be simple
I recently became a objectivist, I am reasonably certain that means all my opinions are now universal fact.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9940 on: February 20, 2019, 02:05:42 pm »

But what if the evil twin sticks the goatee on the good twin?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9941 on: February 20, 2019, 02:57:57 pm »

But what if the evil twin sticks the goatee on the good twin?
Terminate them both, just in case the evil is contagious. Alternatively, start long drawn-out story arc about how the evil twin fakes being a good twin until the good twin comes back and kills him, probably by accident while trying to save the evil twin.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9942 on: February 20, 2019, 10:54:58 pm »

Sounds like the UK forgot about the isle of Guernsey, which is going to end up with the same freedom of movement issues the UK is so worried about for NI.

I wonder how many other island dependencies that are part of the British Isles but not part of the UK are getting hit like this. This appears to be, from my perspective, a little known or considered aspect of Brexit, it's effects on the dependencies.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9943 on: Today at 05:50:45 am »

Yesterday, a British judge ruled the the EMA (European Medicines Agency) will still be bound to pay rent for their office in London, even when they have moved out to settle in the Netherlands.
The rental contract is set to run until 2039.
This will cost the EMA 560 million euros, unless they can find someone to sublease it to.
The EMA had claimed that the Brexit was an unforseen circumstance that would allow them to cancel the rent, but the judge ruled otherwise.
This ruling can have costly consequences for a lot of other companies with long term rental contracts that are leaving the UK because of the Brexit.
Optimists have just used up the last bit of hope. Run for your lives!

Enjoy the freedom to explore the limits of your constraints

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663]