Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15002359 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread
« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2009, 11:41:53 pm »

What type of Vidjimagames?
I got Diablo 2 over the eid holiday, so demoslaying vidjimagames.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2009, 03:10:10 am »

This thread is awesome, I don't think you have to worry about me feeling insulted.
By the way, yes I'm furry. I'm 18, and living with my mum, but not my dad.

I could have sworn you said you were 15. And yet, this is a forum. What I saw was probably from three years ago,

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2009, 03:34:46 am »

What type of Vidjimagames?
I got Diablo 2 over the eid holiday, so demoslaying vidjimagames.

Hahahaha.

Well, I ask for your forgiveness, then, chaoticag.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2009, 06:56:02 am »

Signed up for some exercise program at university. Research for NASA apparently.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2009, 07:48:27 am »

University cancelled today because no one showed up  :P. That is what you get when someone thinks it is a good idea to shorten the holiday on short notice, ie a few days before said holiday.

I didn't even know we were fighting.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2009, 09:40:48 am »

I didn't even know we were fighting.

Well, even if we were at peace, asking for forgiveness is still THE tradition over here.

Like... maybe I mocked you, a little, perhaps? I've still sinned... :|

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2009, 01:56:57 pm »

earlier I caught soem malware that made firefox inaccessible.

without having to ask some of my much more tech-savy friends, like I usualy do in such situations, I found out what was causing the problem and how to remove it, all by myself

behold, I am Akroma, slayer of malware

damn, that felt good
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2009, 08:26:16 pm »

You know, I've got to admit, I've just been extra happy for the past few months for no apparent reason.  Only just realized this today.  Except when I've been sick (five days out of school, within the first two months!), but even that wasn't too bad.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Maric

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2009, 08:31:47 pm »

In accounting class, 30 minutes of school left and all work done with two really good friends.
One piece of paper and three pencils at our disposal we decide to draw a stick figure WW2/Aliens attacking/Future with each of us taking a turn to draw something.

After about 5 minutes I get a strange feeling and decide to look around a bit. This chick sitting across the room from me is staring at me so I look back and she looks away, I kind of say a mental meh and go back to my little game. Caught her doing it again at this point I am kind of like  ??? to myself and looked back to have her look away again.

After a few more peek-a-boo moments with her I finally realize that its a type of game that's not really a game but when you get to the basics it is. All those times she was blushing and looking down with smiles and such  :o (I know her and we are friends and all but wasn't expecting this) but I was to thick to realize it.

After she looked away I did the same thing back to her  ;D, managed to get lots of cool results and this went back and forth while I was drawing stick figures shooting at each other.

A happy moment but man I must have looked stupid looking up with a caveman like look on my face wondering what was going on  :-\.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2009, 09:23:25 pm »

During my studyhall today, got a roundtable going like what Maric said. Me, 3 or 4 of my guy friends, and like, 6 girls all playing together. Someone would draw an animal in the center of this huge piece of paper, and everyone was on different teams trying to attack or defend the puppy.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2009, 08:06:47 am »

I found an old bottle of red wine and drank it. It wasn't even nasty wine. No doubt I will be thinking nasty thoughts when i get a hangover.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Areyar

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecstatic about recieving his own E:4 mug recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2009, 11:58:14 am »

Me too drank a bottle of red wine, which made me happy yestereve
Today I am made happy by the boiling death of several dozens of bivalve mollusks. They were the tastiest I've had in a long time...mmm. :P
What makes me happy as well is the new bottle of red wine that was liberated from the store this afternoon.

It is a good day today.
My images bucket for WIPs and such: link

The Willow Wisp

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably not a tree
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2009, 01:35:31 pm »

I gave a friend a ride to school this morning. She is normally talkative but she never talks about anything too serious, this morning she talked about some old friends and her family. It was nice to have a serious conversation with her. It made me happy.

Still happy with my avatar ;D and my new sig ;D
The reason for Time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2009, 01:46:59 pm »

Alright, so my class starts at 9:00 am. At that point the professor closes the door and locks it. This is one of those courses where the fastest way to fail is miss the class. So naturally I wake up at 6:00 so I can get there on time.

I woke up at 8:30. It takes 20 minutes to walk to the Metro, 20 minutes for the train to get to the college and 5 minutes to walk from the train to the college proper.

I ran like the bats outta the hell reserved for listening to stupid politics forever. I have not ran in a long time, so while I am not fat by any means and alright when it comes to fitness I was completely wrecked when I got to the train. Getting out of the train I was still wrecked. I ran across five lanes of traffic to make it in time. The elevator was too slow, so I ran up the flight of stairs to make it to the class. Seems the door to that hallway from the stairs is locked for whatever reason that day, so I had to run through the lobby with but seconds to spare...
 And I slipped in and sat down but five seconds before the professor shut the door.

I am the goddam MAN.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2009, 03:29:01 pm »

Several things made me happy today.

Firstly I got the first draft my final piece of English coursework back today, and my teacher said I don't have to redraft it since it's already worth nearly full marks.  Yay!  I'd like to share the story with you, but the boneheaded examiners would probably accuse me of plagiarising myself, so I won't.  It's kinda a shame, since I quite liked the story I wrote - it's sortof a story I wanted to write rather than one I forced out as an essay piece.

Then I became happy during my French lesson, for the most silly of reasons.  I have never been able to make a proper French "oo" sound.  Today I was told how to do it - purse your lips like you're about to whistle and say "ee".  It really does work, and it really does make you sound French.  I've been doing it every now and again since, enjoying the fact that the sound comes out completely differently to how my brain expects it too.

Finally I realised that the Philosophy and Ethics course in our school was actually entirely religion based, and therefore I don't feel like I should go, freeing up my schedule.  It also clashes with my Critical Thinking course, which I suppose is ironic, in a way.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 13316