Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4954 4955 [4956] 4957 4958 ... 13316

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15010539 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [~~__ o( ><)o] Oh god the melting! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #74325 on: March 18, 2012, 01:37:58 am »

Pink is sexy.

Wish I'd gotten red sheets. These are so washed out they're almost white! Maybe they'll look better in the morning...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74326 on: March 18, 2012, 01:39:38 am »

Pink is a manly color, precisely because it has the stigma of being non-manly. Only manly men can wear it and still be manly.

And it was more like 100 years ago pink was the men's color. As for blue in wedding dresses, I forget what it symbolized, but it's the same in the "something borrowed something blue" rhyme.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74327 on: March 18, 2012, 01:39:54 am »

Oh man bedsheets. I have striped ones. Stripes are the best. Nothing better than stripes. Did you know that?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74328 on: March 18, 2012, 01:41:59 am »

I love a rich, bold, dark red.

Or purple.

Goddamn do I want a red suit. White tie... Black dress shoes and shirt, and gloves.

And a purple dinner jacket.

I'm gonna be -classy-, bitches!
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74329 on: March 18, 2012, 01:50:52 am »

nobody actually wears actual purple dressy things. The only people who do stuff like that are poor people with no class who somehow got money and think they have class. Like pimps.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74330 on: March 18, 2012, 01:56:07 am »

D:

* Descan is insulted >:C

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74331 on: March 18, 2012, 01:58:15 am »

Screw the conformists; screw the anti-conformists; you wear whatever the crap you want to wear!
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74332 on: March 18, 2012, 01:59:13 am »

D:

Don't worry, I still think you're adorable :3

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74333 on: March 18, 2012, 01:59:47 am »

Hmm. I'm just saying, purple is not a color you can look classy in. I mean, it's fine for golf shirts... but not for jacket and tie stuff.  Black and grey... now there's a couple of colors I can get behind.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #74334 on: March 18, 2012, 02:00:05 am »

Friend, purple is among the classiest of colors. I refuse to define which class, but let us just say it begins with "w" and rhymes with "schmizard". Infinite cosmic power may also be involved. It's a good color, that's what I'm saying.

EDIT: kaijyuu largely has the right of it, but I am unsure if conformity is actually relevant. Could be though!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74335 on: March 18, 2012, 02:01:26 am »

I'd love a bright green suit.

Not neon green level of brightness, but you know, like a leprechaun would wear if they modernized their outfit.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74336 on: March 18, 2012, 02:02:55 am »

D:

Don't worry, I still think you're adorable :3
Awww <3

* Descan huggles!

And I'd be a SCIENCE wizard!

... ...

Oh Cod I'm Eridan, aren't I?

* Descan is a purple-wearing science wwizard ;-;

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74337 on: March 18, 2012, 02:03:38 am »

I'd love a bright green suit.

Not neon green level of brightness, but you know, like a leprechaun would wear if they modernized their outfit.
I would also like to dress like The Riddler.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74338 on: March 18, 2012, 02:04:44 am »

Which one? Jim Carrey?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74339 on: March 18, 2012, 02:05:48 am »

Yes, and double yes.
Between The Riddler and The Mask, he must have a wonderful wardrobe...
Pages: 1 ... 4954 4955 [4956] 4957 4958 ... 13316