Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 281464 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, I don't want to hear more from CK about you, I want to hear more from CK about who ELSE is scum. That's the key question that nobody ever answers. Myself, I'm thinking Cheeetar and either CK or Web and either ToonyMan and Eduren or Dakarian and Meph. That should tell you more than enough about why I'm voting Cheeetar right now.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

@Web We gain more by lynching a lurker than by nolynching.. which is pretty much the same as saying we're better off eating moldy bread than raw, rotten meat.

Both, of course, suck as options.  NL is about as bad as we can do.

@Mr.Person

Well NOW that you asked her about it she can respond.  Once she has, if you're still thinking "CK or Web" I'd really like to hear the theory of why its one or the other and what's currently making it unclear as to which it is.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It has to do with you and Meph being scum or not. Not trying to push anybody into "one or the other" positions, but that's how it pans out.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

Very well then.. how does the scumminess of me and Meph determine the scumminess of Cobalt and Web?
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Very well then.. how does the scumminess of me and Meph determine the scumminess of Cobalt and Web?

If you and Meph take up 2 slots of scum and Cheeetar takes up another, that only leaves one last slot (assuming 4 scum, which I have no idea why I'm assuming 4 scum. Now that I think about it, it could easily be 5 scum).

Now, if you and Meph are town, well, then I suppose both Web AND CK could be scum. I haven't thought this part out, really. For now, I'm good with a Cheeetar lynch and would be content with a CK lynch. I'd rather Cheeetar gets lynched since I'm more sure of him. Not scumhunting=scum.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

In other words, you see ALL of those as possible scum (Meph, me, CK, Web, and Cheeetar) but you aren't fully sure of any except Cheeetar. 

So now we're just waiting on Cobalt's reply to Mr.Person and Eduren's reply to my FoS.
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Rash is officially up for replacement. :c

I'm on the verge of modkilling both Rash and SHAD0Wdump out of frustration, but you can't just instantly kill two people in a non-rules-specified way and NOT mess things up, so I can't (even though I REALLY want to).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

@Cheeetar:

Yes I was uncertain with Cobalt's scumminess.  My scum list goes by what I feel of them.  Usually if someone is above/equal 50% (majority) then they go on.  Cobalt was about a 60%.  I don't want to make rash decision.  I was wrong to hammer Neruz, I wasn't going to do it again without Cobalt being there.  However, you showed up and proved quite well that you're scum.

Next time, you might want to use a FoS instead of a scum list. A list of scum seems to say 'these guys are totally scum' as opposed to 'these guys are suspicious'.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

@Cheeetar:

Yes I was uncertain with Cobalt's scumminess.  My scum list goes by what I feel of them.  Usually if someone is above/equal 50% (majority) then they go on.  Cobalt was about a 60%.  I don't want to make rash decision.  I was wrong to hammer Neruz, I wasn't going to do it again without Cobalt being there.  However, you showed up and proved quite well that you're scum.

Next time, you might want to use a FoS instead of a scum list. A list of scum seems to say 'these guys are totally scum' as opposed to 'these guys are suspicious'.
... So... isn't it... ya know... less scummy to say someone is scum instead of saying they're suspicious?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

What do you think the FoS is for, Webadict?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

As far as CK is concerned, I cannot be sure. I tried to read most of the WOT's but it has become a jumbled mess.

So here it is. My understanding of the matter is that we are lynching CK for bad logic and hypocritical arguments. Now, I am not willing to lynch on that alone, no matter how tired I am of today.

If however, you have better evidence than that, I will reconsider. But for now, she does not get my vote.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Decided to do a little digging.

Since I am horrible at synthesizing the information from long, draw-out, he-said-she-said, arguments, I decide to find something more concrete. So I looked through Day 1 to try and find a way to link Leafsnail to CK. And the thing is, they completely avoided each other. Not a single mention of the other person.

And while looking through the early Day 2, I found these posts, that could possibly be misdirecting the town, or just messing with them.

I know that this isn't much and that it shouldn't be highly considered to to confirmation bias, so I am still undecided and would like a few words from others on the matter.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile

It's also the methology behind the attacks.  It's not just that she is using bad logic.  She's willing to flex definitions and turn every action into a major scumtell.  She managed to use my first RVS vote (which she admits is a RVS vote) as "bloodlustfully wanting to get anyone at all lynched).  Every post not directly attacking someone became an "appeal to emotion" which she admits she's not using it the way it's typically used in Mafia. 

The hypocritical arguments aren't just hypocritical, they are to the point of mockary and seeking reputation destruction.  She uses argument points I hold value to (but she, admitedly doesn't agree to) and even uses my posting style not because she find merit in it but because of the irony of having me lynched due to it.  Even if I die from it, she can easily turn around and show just how poorly my arguments work (since she used it and got a townie killed) thus negating everything I've written in the past. 

She has no strong case.  She doesn't consider my attack style as useful enough to use.  She barely even tries to defend herself (she didn't even bother to answer the original argument I had until I posted it 3 times and had a gallon full of her attacking me).  All she does is throw attack after attack after attack filled with points well flexed to suit her purpose and mockaries of my posting style to discredit me.  She's not scumhunting.  She's just getting me killed. 

I'm calling her scum because the method is not only just a smokescreen to cover herself but also a means to ensure it won't backfire on her later on.  After all, I was already highly suspicious and, as she had proven, my methods don't work since he died from it.

That's the argument against her. 

@fakeedit

Oh, I remember that now.  That was a batch of meh when she tried to demonstrate that leafsnail was probably killed and not converted (which means a superkill/doublekiller/two vigs that no one tried to claim AND stopping the NK) then declared me scum for it.  Never did follow back and agree afterwards.
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

8 to lynch
Dakarian [2]: Rashilul, CobaltKobold
CobaltKobold [6]: Vector, Webadict, SirBayer, Dakarian, Cheeetar, Mephansteras
Mephansteras [1]: Org
Webadict [2]: ToonyMan, RedWarrior0
Cheeetar [2]: Mr.Person, Eduren

Still alive: SirBayer, Cheeetar, Dakarian, SHAD0Wdump (INACTIVE, REPLACEMENT NEEDED), Vector, Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Eduren, ToonyMan, Webadict, Org, CobaltKobold, Rashilul, RedWarrior0

Toony did not unvote properly. Again. Learn your lesson.
Webadict did the same.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Sorry, I'm used to doing it normally.

Unvote Webadict.

Vote Cheeetar.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 151