Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 273436 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition [Day 1, Quit Complaining]
« Reply #435 on: November 07, 2009, 06:59:44 pm »

Zai, you've only proven yourself scum with that post.

So, Web, your argument on Dakarian is that he talked to you instead of the crowd? That's stupid as hell, of COURSE he's going to talk to you, YOU ASKED HIM THE QUESTIONS! Nobody else asked him anything, why would he talk to them? I think I see why you didn't want to resay it, it's one of the stupidest arguments I've heard in awhile.
No, I'm saying that he was only trying to prove himself to me so that I will indeed try to say he's town to the town. It's not a stupid argument and only stupid people would think so.

That's a null tell, a townie would try and convince you he's a townie, as would a mafia member. Now, if he tried to WIFOM you, or used scum logic, or he tried really, really, really hard, or he was super-passive or lurky, then yes, he would be scum. But trying to convince you he's town is more of a null tell. It's a great thing to question him about, but it's not enough to say he's scum.
It's not a null tell to me. He was also being passive as well, or do you only skim the argument too? Passive, anti-OMGUS, and unemotional. There isn't a single reason. There's a multitude.

Everyone that's voting for me right now: They have no real reason to vote me. Do you not condemn them too? I have proven myself against accusations and yet they are equally as scummy, and yet I am only to blame. There hasn't been a single scum found this entire RVS, and we're going in the biggest circles I've ever seen.

Well, since I'm likely to die by the next passing moron, I'm Pandarsenic. I'm basically a one-shot ultra-cop and I get to have anyone's role PM I want. So, I'll probably die tonight anyway now, but I'd really enjoy being able to say who's scum before I die, so if you plan to hammer, give me some notice.

You don't do meta? Then what is this?
This is how you normally pay mafia, is it not? Making up fake rules to your role.

That is him commenting on someone else's meta. Durdudur. He said he himself doesn't have meta-tells.
FINALLY! I was starting to believe that no one would understand a word of what I said.
Well I'm sorry that I misunderstood.

Nonetheless, somebody claiming that they have no meta-tells is like somebody saying that they are "just a little buzzed"; you are not exactly an impartial observer.
No, I'm saying that the Meta tells they're using are completely false. I'll insult them all as either scum or town, so they should probably try something better, instead of being whiney babies.

@Cheeetar: Uh huh, let's piggyback a little more on other people's arguments why don't we?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 07, 2009, 07:00:53 pm »

"Oh, I'm not going to defend myself from Cheeetar. I'm going to brush him aside, because clearly he's scum stealing other peoples arguments. I won't say anything else about it from now."
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 07, 2009, 07:01:39 pm »

Oh, and I'm robocop so hey you guys protect me this night, and don't hammer me.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 07, 2009, 07:04:25 pm »

What the fuck, Cheeetar? "Protect and don't hammer" you? Is anyone's vote even on you? Overly self-preservationist because of nothing. Unvote SHAD0Wdump. Vote Cheeetar.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 07, 2009, 07:05:14 pm »

"Oh, I'm not going to defend myself from Cheeetar. I'm going to brush him aside, because clearly he's scum stealing other peoples arguments. I won't say anything else about it from now."
Because you have no real argument.

He wasn't appearing too town. There's a difference. He's trying to APPEAR town, you ignorant slut. He was giving null content until that point. My God...

Oh, and I'm robocop so hey you guys protect me this night, and don't hammer me.
No, feel free to do so. I'm telling you my role now in case you all don't care anyhow. I'd rather claim while I can instead of not doing so, because some of us know that lynching a town member is actually CONTRARY to the town's goal of lynching the mafia.

What the fuck, Cheeetar? "Protect and don't hammer" you? Is anyone's vote even on you? Overly self-preservationist because of nothing. Unvote SHAD0Wdump. Vote Cheeetar.
He's insulting me.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 07, 2009, 07:06:28 pm »

Quote from: webadict
I'm Pandarsenic. I'm basically a one-shot ultra-cop and I get to have anyone's role PM I want.
Calling Jester probably could have been more effective.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2009, 07:07:07 pm »

Ok. Unvoting Web to avoid the hammer for a few hours.

Claiming in a few minutes.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 07, 2009, 07:08:33 pm »

Claiming in a few minutes.

Why does everyone feel a need to claim?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 07, 2009, 07:11:59 pm »

Quote from: webadict
I'm Pandarsenic. I'm basically a one-shot ultra-cop and I get to have anyone's role PM I want.
Calling Jester probably could have been more effective.
Only if I were a Jester, because then everyone would say, "Yeah Right!" and lynch me.

Finally you baby.
And yet you refuse to unvote.
Why should I?
Because I just disproved your entire reasoning for voting for me!

Also, quit using three words. I KNOW YOU CAN SPEAK JUST FINE.

Finally you baby.
And yet you refuse to unvote.
Why should I?

Because he provided all of his arguments.
And whined. alot.
So you admit that your vote is based off faulty reasoning. Fair enough. Hopefully someone will remember that tomorrow and watch you die.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 07, 2009, 07:13:22 pm »

So you admit that your vote is based off faulty reasoning. Fair enough. Hopefully someone will remember that tomorrow and watch you die.

I will always remember.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 07, 2009, 07:14:10 pm »

So you admit that your vote is based off faulty reasoning.
New reason.

I will always remember.
Next.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 07, 2009, 07:14:42 pm »

Next?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 151