Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 273509 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition [Day 1, Quit Complaining]
« Reply #405 on: November 07, 2009, 05:48:38 pm »

By the way, Gordon Freeman was the first thought that came tonight. Anyone with a crowbar (or any kind of bar) should hit me, which I'm pretty sure will cause my rolee to change.

Anyways, Neruz doesn't have enough votes yet.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 07, 2009, 05:51:58 pm »

Oh lawdy, I laughed so hard at parts of that, AN. Particularly the part on Web.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 07, 2009, 05:55:18 pm »

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Don't insult, explain.
Gonna take that route, huh?

Trying to still hide behind your made-up rules?

This is how you normally pay mafia, is it not? Making up fake rules to your role.

Maybe I should just post Ham Sandwich in every post.

You don't have a post restriction.

And I did explain. You just refuse to comprehend.

Oh lawdy, I laughed so hard at parts of that, AN. Particularly the part on Web.
Haha... me too.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 07, 2009, 06:07:06 pm »

I am going to grudgingly unvote cheeetar because he has appeared.

Webadict: The super RAEG isn't helping your case. I fact, that seems to be the same stunt you pulled in Parallel. So if you are really are town, come down off of your high horse and actually work with us.

Org: Bandwagoning the bandwagoner?

Zai: You are being way too passive and have admitted to letting the rest of the town do the work.

PPE: Web, I'm now confused. Are you voting shadowdump because you don't believe his restriction, or because he is scum?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 07, 2009, 06:11:09 pm »

While everyone else might not agree...I think Web is a townie. Mainly for all the raeging. And he did that in P11 and he was a townie.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 07, 2009, 06:16:34 pm »

I am going to grudgingly unvote cheeetar because he has appeared.

Webadict: The super RAEG isn't helping your case. I fact, that seems to be the same stunt you pulled in Parallel. So if you are really are town, come down off of your high horse and actually work with us.

Org: Bandwagoning the bandwagoner?

Zai: You are being way too passive and have admitted to letting the rest of the town do the work.

PPE: Web, I'm now confused. Are you voting shadowdump because you don't believe his restriction, or because he is scum?
I'm voting him because he's purposely not helping the town, because he doesn't have a posting restriction, which makes him scum.

And you're basically saying that there is, in fact, no one scummier than me, so you will simply jump on the bandwagon without further finding scum, as opposed to the person you're voting for who is, in fact, pointing out the very things you just said were scummy.

How odd, don't you think? You're saying that the scumhunter is in fact scum. Why's that?

And I told you: I don't do Meta.

While everyone else might not agree...I think Web is a townie. Mainly for all the raeging. And he did that in P11 and he was a townie.
I told you: I don't do Meta.

Don't insult, explain.
Trying to still hide
Being a hypocrite?
I can take your posts out of context too:

I have the ability to speak more than three words at any given time yet refuse to do so.
See, you can post a lot!

I'm not a hypocrite, but you are. You're voting for me because I supposedly didn't supply reasoning for voting for dakarian, which I DID, and yet you refuse to admit. So, continuing to be a hypocrite will get you nowhere and only make you look bad.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 07, 2009, 06:18:55 pm »

Yet you refuse.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 07, 2009, 06:19:37 pm »

Unvote Mephansteras. Webadict. No, Webadict, insulting everyone will not help you get further in life. Sit down in the corner a while and calm down, then come back when you're willing to post reasons and defend yourself instead of calling people morons. Oh, you have posted reasons? Where. You have defended yourself? Where.
SHOW ME THE REASONS.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 07, 2009, 06:23:09 pm »

I unvote Neruz and vote SHAD0Wdump. I think Web may be right about him.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 07, 2009, 06:24:22 pm »

I think that's 9 votes for Web...Will somebody hammer him?

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 07, 2009, 06:25:07 pm »

Or 8 votes?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 07, 2009, 06:26:17 pm »

COMPLETE THE BANDWAGON!!!1!

Just for public knowledge, whoever hammers is likely to be looked upon disdainfully tomorrow if/when Web turns up town.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 07, 2009, 06:26:53 pm »

Webadict's playing baddly...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition [19/19, signups closed]
« Reply #419 on: November 07, 2009, 06:28:09 pm »

Unvote Mephansteras. Webadict. No, Webadict, insulting everyone will not help you get further in life. Sit down in the corner a while and calm down, then come back when you're willing to post reasons and defend yourself instead of calling people morons. Oh, you have posted reasons? Where. You have defended yourself? Where.
SHOW ME THE REASONS.
Now you've done it.

WATCH THIS EVERYONE: I WENT BACK AND THIS TOOK ME FIVE WHOLE MINUTES TO BRING DOWN YOUR PATHETIC ARGUMENT:

lolololol.

You're funny to avoid an actual OMGUS. That, in itself, is scummy.

Weak derail is weak.

Now stop protecting Eduren.  He's who I'm after now. 

Or, at least, come up with something real instead of a vague non-accusation. 
Want something real?

dakarian. That's something real, you stupid moron.

That's a vote. You're passive and unemotional.

No, but I'm still a little confused here.

Who are you voting for and why?

Also, what do you think about Mephansteras?

I'm voting for Eduren.  A quick prod has proven that he's heavy into Self Preservation.  When I push you, you get bloodthirsty, though your method is rather meh.  When I pushed him, even when he had a good reason, he backed down and said 'I was joking'. 

Toonyman confirmed that, although Eduren can seem scummy when he's not, trying to save his own self is NOT a part of it.  Thus his actions can't be acused by meta or traditional means.

Thus why I'm getting serious about him. 

As for Meph...I noticed he's getting pushed hard.  I'll have to do an analysis on him.

Thus why I like the way that RVS went.  We've barely left it and I can already do an analysis on players ;D.
Oh eduren is like that a lot. Which is funny because that's exactly what meta means. You seem to forget that meta is for both scum AND town tells.

My problem with you is that you're not how you normally are, and you push me off by saying that just because you're not how you are doesn't mean you're scum. Sure, that could be true, but I really doubt it. Null tell this and null tell that. You of all people know that finding scum isn't all about tells. There's a certain amount of lying that goes on as scum, and that's what you are.

YOU.

ARE.

A.

LIAR.

I'm fairly certain that your pants would be on fire. You give off scumtells just like everyone else, but oh no, those can be explained and these can be explained. So, why not give people something? Or are you just going to subtlely hint at my scumminess as you've done so far. Go for weaklings and then once you've injected enough larvae into a stronger one they can all hatch and consume him from the inside. Nah, we're going to play this in a way that doesn't involve you doing that.

K, Patches?

That's why I'm voting you. If you're town, which is incredibly unlikely, you're simply sowing seeds of distrust throughout the entire town. If you're scum, you're being very obvious.

To me. I truly haven't gleaned how the others find scum without power roles.

Whoah, I didn't know this had actually started. I just looked at the title and assumed we were still waiting. Anyway, Meph is putting out a few questions, which as I have seen in previous mafias e.g. B12 mafia, Meph asking questions is his scum tell.
I also find this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
A bit strange, as he dosen't explain in which post or how his logic is off. He unvoted later and voted Shadow for having very little words in his posts, which seemed to me an obvious role restriction. He then went back to 'pressuring Neruz', with little explanation. He also hasn't really explained himself well, and hasn't posted as much as other people have.

Well, you're right, that vote didn't have any explanation behind it. I was busy at work and didn't have time for much. However, I did explain myself more later after I switched back from shadow after he explained himself. Neruz was bouncing all over the place with little or strange reasons for the votes. Hence my comment that his logic was suspect. It's also why I've been pressuring him.
You seemed busy. I'll push you later for info.

To me. I truly haven't gleaned how the others find scum without power roles.
High and Mighty.
Wouldn't have to be if you did something, Mister Three Words.

Post something more than three words and we'll talk.

He's claiming a post restriction.  He can't post more than 3 words.

Then he can get modkilled. What do I care? Even if he's Town, he's not helpful, so he can speak more than three words or he can leave.

@Web

I don't know Eduren's meta.  Meanwhile, Toony disagrees: he says that self preservation ISN'T part of his meta.  That's why I'm on him.  I'll take your idea that he DOES act like this normally into consideration, but I want to hear more from him before I leave him alone. 

I pushed you off because you didn't explain yourself, just cried out "SCUMMY!"  I started actually talking to you once you brought up actual arguments. 

Where did you get me saying that I don't have scumtells?  I have reasons for what I do because..well.. I DO HAVE REASONS.  When you ask or accuse me about them I will give those reasons.  If they seem to fit ever so nicely into a package then there you go.  Hate me for it or love me for it, but that's what I do.

You claim I'm lying... on what?  That I'm not acting like myself?  That you don't believe my arguments? 

I suspect you.  Yes, I DO suspect you.  As such I'll push you.  I don't have a second vote so a FOS will do: since it's brought this result I'm glad I left it like that, since Eduren needs a LOT more pressure than you do.  Do I want you dead?  No, not yet.  I make THAT time very very clear and you aren't there yet.  Your emotions provide a very nice shield so it's hard to crack you, whether you are town or scum.  I want to say you cracked but if so you won't be readable till later.  For now, I'll need to be content where you are.

As it is, I can tell you didn't really analyze me very well.  How?  You didn't know who I was voting for, even though the posts just before our little argument was all about Eduren and my vote hasn't wavered from him for a while.  It's noteworthy, that's for sure. 

You want to disrupt me.  Sorry, I won't be disrupted.  Tried it, saw a town die by it.  I'll stick to what I do, thank you very much. 

I don't get the attacks on him, except for the first vote and his reasons for it.  His actions towards Shadow seem solid.  His push on Nurez looks like a regular scumhunt.  If he's scum, he's going to need a good deal more pressure if you want something to actually go off of.  For now his nose is cleaner than most.

It's funny. You're trying to reply to me in a way that I'll assume you're town.

You're posting for my approval and not to actually provide content. That "analysis" you did was subpar for you. I mean come on. I've seen you do big pages on person's post. Not that I really care, but you basically SAID what he did and didn't explain what he did.

And that whole vote thing? Is THAT what you're really going to bring up to make me look suspicious? I mean, you're STILL trying to make me look suspicious! Why don't you just put a big list or something, instead of doing it steadily, like a real accuser.

Hoo boy.

So much to read but I think I'll start here:
Additionally, more seriously, tell me (enumerate) your favored scumbuddies and why. Limit to within game so no picking Pandarsenic.
I haven't really played mafia on B12. Mostly on IRC or with my friends or on other forums. Searching my name will bring up a Mafiascum game, which is the first time I played and which I am thoroughly embarrassed about.
So look around, use what you know and can observe, and try to answer the question, please.
Well, the three other scum, Dakarian, Sir Bayer (Who I tried to get to post), and Zai, probably wouldn't appreciate me telling you that.[/joke]

But seriously, those are the ones I'm suspicious of. Not really Zai though, he's just kind of a random place holder.

My ideal scum team...I have no idea, gotta read some other B12 mafia games first.
Why are they suspicious?

Unvote.

And the question was?

Also. I find it funny how everybody is going after their own individual people and ignoring everyone else.

You think either me or Web is scum. That's a very, very scummy thing to say, and it's even worse that you didn't explain why you think that. So please, tell us.

1) Didn't say that either you or Web was scum, I said at least one of you (meaning both of you could be) was scum. 2) Not much reason behind it, actually. Can't recall why I said that. Been rather hyper today, if you couldn't tell. No longer suspicious of you at all though, M.P.

I now think at least one of Web and Meph is scum. Leaning more heavily on Web right now.

[PPE:] Yeah, Web's definitely scum.
Let's hear a reasoning, other than you feel like it, moron. All you're saying is that I'm scummy, and you're only applying it to a logic statement with no premises. Therefore, your statement is neither sound nor valid.

Wow, let's see someone with real intelligence accuse me this time.

Hoo boy.

So much to read but I think I'll start here:
Additionally, more seriously, tell me (enumerate) your favored scumbuddies and why. Limit to within game so no picking Pandarsenic.
I haven't really played mafia on B12. Mostly on IRC or with my friends or on other forums. Searching my name will bring up a Mafiascum game, which is the first time I played and which I am thoroughly embarrassed about.
So look around, use what you know and can observe, and try to answer the question, please.
Well, the three other scum, Dakarian, Sir Bayer (Who I tried to get to post), and Zai, probably wouldn't appreciate me telling you that.[/joke]

But seriously, those are the ones I'm suspicious of. Not really Zai though, he's just kind of a random place holder.

My ideal scum team...I have no idea, gotta read some other B12 mafia games first.
Why are they suspicious?

Sir Bayer is lurking (Or maybe has stuff to do) and Dakarian is just, as you said, scummy.
I think that I'll need to participate in the discussion a bit more before I can get any farther than that.
So, what about the other lurkers? Are they not suspicious as well?

And what about dakarian is the most scummy?

@Rashilul

Grounds for that scumteam?

@Neruz

mind quoting that so I know the context?

@Web

Going after someone for a post restriction is more of a waste of time than anything else. 

I post to answer your accusations.  If you don't like them, then bring more and new accusations. 

Mephs analysis was based on what he posted.  He went after Nurez for just about the entire time, with a small bit into Shadow.  There's not much to attack him on so that's that. 

The BIG analysis comes from several game days of posts (i.e. the Bay 12 analysis), a deeply scummy person (A few of my older ones), or involving just about everyone (Toony).  I give what I have.

Now, a question: is your main attack on me based on Meta?  You go on a lot about how you 'think' I should be acting.
My analysis goes on what I think is off about your explanation. I feel that you are presenting to me and not the crowd. The crowd is we and you're only trying to make me make them believe you're town. That's why I don't like your posts.

And yes about Meph. There isn't a whole lot to go on.

But, the post restriction thing isn't crap. He's obviously not helpful, and likely his role is just a bunch of crap. I'm pretty sure he can speak just fine, and he's only doing it to throw us off. And if he can't his role can't really be considered helpful, since we're playing a game of analyzation and not of "be a stupid a moron."

Let's hear a reasoning, other than you feel like it, moron. All you're saying is that I'm scummy, and you're only applying it to a logic statement with no premises. Therefore, your statement is neither sound nor valid.

Wow, let's see someone with real intelligence accuse me this time.

1) I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't be so condescending, Your Royal Highness. 2) I'm not trying to convince anybody here right now, and therefore do not need to explain my vote. I'll leave that to Dak, who I think will be much more persuasive. If he starts being scummy again, votes shall change.

At least one of the following is scum: Web, Meph, and Dak. Suspicions in that order right now.
... Did you really just say that someone else will explain your vote? Do you have no will? No thought? No soul? Because you're certainly not helpful to your cause. And you ARE trying to convince EVERYONE that the person you're voting for is scum. This isn't random voting if you say I'm scummy but don't say why, and you've certainly made it clear you're not going to say a why, because odds are you don't have a why, now do you? This is likely a test to see who will join you and who will flake. How that's helpful is debatable, but I honestly have better things to deal with than you.

And I never asked you to call me Highness. I won't treat you like a moron if you didn't, ya know, act like one. So, perhaps instead of being a whiney little baby, try stepping up and doing proper analyzing, instead of this WIFOM crap of "Duuuuuuuuh, I think at least one of the town is scum. Duuuuuuh." Yeah, because that's helpful to everyone. Give reasons why.

Webadict's playing baddly...
LOL.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 151